Kaew Tah Pee

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
awww...it ended...i think it was sweet. i mean if they extended it there would just be more drama and misunderstanding...i think it was a good place to end. end with finding resolution to the major misunderstanding...yeah cherry forgave tik fast, but come on, it was the end and at least cherry stood up for herself before tik got hit by the car. and i think tik was so geniuely sorry and learned to trust...anymore and i think the lakorn may have gotten draggy. love how he proposed to her again and love how they were able to return to their playful relationship while cherry was helping tik recover...i agree they definitely make a great on screen couple and hope to see them pair up again...i don't know cherry is definitely giving aom p. a run for her spot as one of tik's best leading ladies...i don't know cherry and tik or aom and tik...ah...we'll see.

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
yep this has got to be my fav lakorn of all time!

The best part is that the sweet scenes were all UNIQUE! Just sooo cute!

Tik is soooo handsome and cherry is super gorgeous! Love this lakorn sooo much! So sad it ended though :lmao:

tinah

sarNie Coma
OK OK OK! I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE THIS NUMVER ONE ROMANTIC LAKORN ENDED ALREADY! IT WAS SWEET! I LIKED THEIR SCENE IN FRONT OF THE EIFFEL TOWER AND KHUN NOU PROPOSED ONE MORE TIME! YOUR COMMENTS ARE VERY INTERESTING REGARDING THE WAY YOU WISHED THE LAKORN WOULD HAVE ENDED, BUT I STILL LIKED VERY MUCH HOW IT ENDED. I WOULD HAVE WANTED THEM TO HAVE A BABY, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SWEET, BUT I GUESS THEY ARE IN THE BEGINNING OF A STRONG NEW RELATIONSHIP. SO HERE MY THOUGHTS:
1) TIK N CHERRY: AWSOME COUPLE, THEY SHOULD PAIR UP AGAIN, I FIND PHYSICALLY AND ACTING SKILLS , THEY ARE PERFECT WITH ONE ANOTHER
2) CLOTHING = AMAZING, I FELT LIKE SHOPPING AFTER SEEING THAT LAKORN
3) GREAT ACTING AMONG THE NANG RAIS: KINDA FELT LIKE SLAPPING THEM
4) VERY INTERESTING TO WATCH EACH CHARACTER'S EVOLVE: TIK: SWEET AND CHARMING, YET SO INTENSE WHEN HE'S ANGRY AKA DIVORCE SCENE, ooooh!; CHERRY SUCH A CLASSIC CHARACTER, U CAN SEE SHE's VULNERABLE AND THINK OF OTHERS FIRST...BUT YET TO IN FRONT OF HER MAN, SHE SHOWS HER STRONG HEAD
5) ammat I MEAN, HE's SO CUTE AND SERIOUSLY ACTING SKILL, MY GOSH...HE'S SO GONNA BECOME THE FUTURE PHA EK! (IN A COUPLE OF YEARS NATURALLY) PLUK, VERY FUN CHARACTER TO WATCH, HE's THE BRAIN
6) THIS LAKORN'S SOUNDTRACK AS WELL AS THE SCENARY JUST MAKE U DREAM AND BELIEVE THAT LOVE IS ONE'S REQUEST IN LIFE...THE SINGERS WERE INTENSE IN THEIR SONGS, I'M LISTENING TO THEM ALL THE TIME...ANYONE HAS THE LYRICS (IN ENGLISH-THAI?)

I JSUT HOPE TO SEE THEM AGAIN...I HOPE THE CREATORS WILL GET THAT! LOL

RATREE SAWAT KHA
lol..i couldnt agree with you more..it was a perfect lakorn from sceneries, pranangs, nang rais, location, clothing to chemistry between the pranangs

Rebecca

sarNie Egg
Could somebody tell me where I can buy the Thai Lakorn in English Subtitles or
Chinese Subtitles because I don't know Thai Language, I only guess what they
said, but I want to know their conversation more detailly.

Thanks in advance......

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
awww...it ended...i think it was sweet. i mean if they extended it there would just be more drama and misunderstanding...i think it was a good place to end. end with finding resolution to the major misunderstanding...yeah cherry forgave tik fast, but come on, it was the end and at least cherry stood up for herself before tik got hit by the car. and i think tik was so geniuely sorry and learned to trust...anymore and i think the lakorn may have gotten draggy. love how he proposed to her again and love how they were able to return to their playful relationship while cherry was helping tik recover...i agree they definitely make a great on screen couple and hope to see them pair up again...i don't know cherry is definitely giving aom p. a run for her spot as one of tik's best leading ladies...i don't know cherry and tik or aom and tik...ah...we'll see.
i definately agree with all these things. cherry and tik are a surprising pair. at first when i heard they would be starring together; i was very skeptical, but after seeing her in this lakorn with him - shes now one of my favorite n'akes. they have a lot of chemistry, it just seemed so natural. im sad its over, but i m glad that i got to see tik with another great n'ake with an awesome storyline.

kayti

sarNie Egg
i could not have agreed with all you quys cause it was a very cute lakorn and tik and cherry is such a cute couple...........

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I really thought, Tik was going to go blind again because i thought the writers thought that he didn't deserve his eyes based on the fact that he didn't trust Cherry and always assumed with his eyes the worst of all things. Yah iono i kind of felt that it should have been that way. Kind of like Othello, how he was foolish to believe the worst. I wish there was more to the ending too. But i guess since they filmed in France, time is money considering the fact that they did film in half a month. That's crazy and it must have sucked cuz they were only there for two weeks.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I thought they was gonna film half in France but it was throughout the whole lakorn..gosh that must be really tiring and stressful cuz they only stayed there for 2 weeks..

anyway Box # 1 of the VCD release in Thailand today :yahoo: i dont know how many box its gonna have..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I just finished this lakorn yesterday and I love it.I still believe that Cherry shouldn't of gave in so easy..hehehe.this is one of my favorite lakorn of the year!!!!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Gosh it ended so soon. Oh well, I'm anticipating Kaew Tah Pee in Khmer. I hope it will be translated soon...

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Not sure if anyone knows this but this lakorn is sub as in Sub-title by someone at Youtube...I saw it while on my random search of media.

Just type in Kaew Tah Pee and it should come up....it's not the best but for those who can't understand highly recommend.

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
it might be just me but i didnt find cherry and tik very convincing in this lakorn..
i jus dont think they match well and i didnt see the chemistry between them
cherry is pretty and i luv tik but this lakorn didnt do it for me

i would luv to see aom and tik pair up again..in my opinion tik has the best chemistry with aom..so im keeping my fingers cross :)

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
it might be just me but i didnt find cherry and tik very convincing in this lakorn..

i would luv to see aom and tik pair up again..in my opinion tik has the best chemistry with aom..so im keeping my fingers cross :)

omg, i totally agree with you. well i watched this movie like bits and parts but this movie wasn't really good.and they pretty much dragged it too much. all tik and cherry do is fight, then they don't and then they are mad at eachother again and then they're not and so on. and yeah i love tik and aom together! they are one of the cutest couples! i really want them to date eachother and i also want to see them pair up in another lakorn together! i can't wait and i hope they do pair up together again.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF

It's probably because u're an Aom fan sweetie or can I say an Aom or Tik fan?....the thing is if that's the case you'll never see them looking good with anyone else but Tik or Aom...it's common

IE Kob & Num fans, Aum & Oil fans, Aom & Tik, Mew & Willy etc....

So it's so common...so it's not just you...lolz

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
It's probably because u're an Aom fan sweetie or can I say an Aom or Tik fan?....the thing is if that's the case you'll never see them looking good with anyone else but Tik or Aom...it's common

IE Kob & Num fans, Aum & Oil fans, Aom & Tik, Mew & Willy etc....

So it's so common...so it's not just you...lolz
You're right. I agree with you.
I prefer Tik-Cherry because I'm not Tik-Aom fan. I still love to see Aom-Captain together.