Kaew Tah Pee

cecilia

Staff member
omg..KAYLA..i should..but if i do that..i won't have time to make money to have internet to watch him 24/7....:lol:..
i miss him so bad...so happy to see him back ind drama..i don't reallly like him in comedy...beside the one with JANIE..

anyway..i finally got a chance to watch it tonight..and omg..was it good or what..i'm so loving the flow of the lakorn now..i love the themes song too

i also LOVE seeing him in preppy clothese..so young and so handsome..

natty

Chubs
lol kayla dear.. why do you never understand me? now that you have dino you just dont understand me anymore! lol jk.. no not the nang'ek.. but it's that girl whom her mom wants to marry tik...

Kayla

sarNie Adult
all i know is dat there a "willing" scene and the nk will be pregrant :p
Sarn, you sure do know how I like it. Now that's what I'm talking about! LOL :lol:

Yay! I hope I get to see some boom boom in this lakorn. :lol:

Cecilia, better yet, keep your day job, or else you will not have money to witness Tik boom boom with Cherry. LOL LOL :lol:

Natty, okay, I know who you're talking about now, scared me there for a moment. :wacko:

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
this lakorn is great i love it. Tik should always look like this he is so cute. He should keep his hair like this also long hair doesn't match him at all.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
OOHH.... just saw the first episode and it's sooo freaking good... Tik is so hot...even as a blind man...

i have a feeling this is going to have a similar feeling as Hua Jai Chocolate... with Mos and Aom... a lot of romance...but drama too...

cecilia

Staff member
hahha..KAYLA with the way you and Sarn said..i just can't
wait...giving me spoiler already..btw..is it for real?..or are you guys just
trying to keep me up on my feet ...whatever it is..i'm sure..if there's
romance..there's baby..

will there be a BABY TIK on the agenda though..i hope it wont' give me false hope like LNJ..most dissappointing OUTCOME.. -_-

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
Seem to be a very big hit lakorn. The first episode was great and the next expisode sound like it's going to be even better. I can't wait till that time.

calla

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is great i love it. Tik should always look like this he is so cute. He should keep his hair like this also long hair doesn't match him at all.

wow, captainlover.........finally i see your post.....u gone like forever.......ehhe :lol:

by the way, i don't wanna get any spoiler......omg, i wanna watch it myself.....lolz. :lol:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I really like episode 1... so good!!! But i miss seeing Tik's eyes :( Half the time, he had his shades on. I can't wait til he gets cured!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
I really like episode 1... so good!!! But i miss seeing Tik's eyes Half the time, he had his shades on. I can't wait til he gets cured!!!
i know!..i want to see them sexy eyes of his..lol..

Edit: i really like the ending song..it sounds very sweet..but too bad they didnt show the opening credit..

navy

sarNie Adult
Your guys are so lucky to see this one. Goh...I have to wait, but will come to read the summary every week here. I really like Tik. His role in Tang Fah with Janie is still in me.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I'm enjoying the first episode so far. Tik and Cherry actually makes a lovely couple!! The plot was interesting, too.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Tik is definitely the hottest looking blind guy I've ever seen although his acting as a blind person isn't very convincing to me. I think it's because he's so FREAKIN HOT!!!!! I've loving this lakorn so far. So many things happening just in the first episode. I don't like lakorns that drag and drag!

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh i dont feel sorry for tik even though hes blind..lol..i think its because hes not poor..and he doesnt act lifeless..hes a strong blind man :wub: i cant wait to see the next epi..let the drama begin! sucks that cherry isnt strong

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
ep.1 was cute...and I enjoyed watching it....

Thanks everyone for sharing all the pixs, screen caps, links, open ceremony....
Thanks for sharing.... =]

Sophie

sarNie Elites
all i know is dat there a "willing" scene and the nk will be pregrant :p

are u sure??

coz i read the summary
they don't mention about baby
it's happy ending when Tik meet Cherry again cause prob with all nang'rai

where do u find this new in old version or on book ??

yui15

sarNie Elites
I really liked the first episode. Looks like Tik & Cherry will have some sweet scenes together. I love the ending song. Does anyone know who sings it?