Kasa Naka

ga-cha

sarNie Egg
why does noon want to be a nrai, she looks and act way better than tanmo. No offense to tangmo fans though.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
I think Noon has been doing an awesome job portraying her characters in all of her lakorns. I didnt know who she was until i watched Kae Uerm. :)

I cant wait to see her back to work with a tint of evil! i really want to see her play a full-out comedy though. Either way, fingers cross...i hope she's the n'ek, even though i have no idea who Mo is. lol pictures of the lakorn anybody?

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Noon agreeing to play bote nang'rai just shows that she has potential and enthusiasm as a talented actress and entertainer. She is doing an AWESOME job, yall. I don't think we should question why she wants to be nangrai. We should be speculating her talents - and she's GOT talent. And no, I am not a huge fan of Noon, but I think she is a great actress.

As for Mo, she's doing pretty good as a new actress. She has already played different roles, but not enough to shine through compared to other successful actresses, like Kob Suvanant or Anne Thongprasom. And no, she isn't one of my top nangek, either.

So, I am ok with each of these girls roles. They will have plenty of other lakorns in the future to show their capabilities, so there's no need to get all hooplah about the roles. I don't mean to come off mean, but that's just what it is.

Mrphaphon

sarNie Egg
Honestly I think that Noon and Mo look alike! Noon is a better actress but Mo is a great actress too in my opinion. Mo is great a for new comer, and I am happy to see Mo as the Na' ek. In this lakorn I know that Noon will rock as well as Nai rai because I think she play nai rai better...

yai bai baa

sarNie Egg
I love Mo!! :D Everyone should give her a go since she's still new! I loved her in Yai Bai Bah hehe (hence my nick but now ive just realised i can't change it :( ).

I am definately gonna be waiting on this movie to come out. Does anyone know when it's going to be released??? :p

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
I love Mo too! And I'm so gald she's going to have another lakorn out soon. Plus with Noon? OMG.. I'll love it. But I still think another p'ek would be best. Vee is alittle... <_<

SunStar

sarNie Elites
argh.... Vee as the pra'ek? i'm not too thrilled... it should be someone better.... i'm getting annoyed with his poor emotionless acting... it's boring to watch and when it's supposed to be sad or happy or romantic... i just can't feel anything from Vee and it ruins the whole lakorn for me...

Mint27

lolz..Vee was a little unattractive there :lmao: However, Noon looked GORGEOUS, but I do hope she doesn't wear the same hair style like this in the lakorn. :sweat:

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
What happened to Vee? lol jk. He got funked up.

I think noon looks gorgeous with wavy hair. Lift is in this lakorn as well? Interesting.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
thanks for posting Phone...

Noon looks pretty and at first I thought they change pr'ek...until I notice each pic..moved closer and showed Vee...lol...what's up with the jewelry is he pimpin..

Anyways isn't this lakorn suppose to deal with Kroot and Nak...right so I was expecting traditional clothing but they all look modern...

I really wanna see this for the fact that I have always been fascinating with myths and fables...especially the Garuda or Kroot...cuz hardly do you see tradtional dancers portray a Garuda in dances mostly they do is Yak or Giants even in lakorns peurn barn hardly do you see one long except in that lakorn where the girl lives in a golden bowl...as for the Nak my uncle has a poster of one that the US marines captured in Laos...it was long...it look real too he has it diplayed on the mantle...so I've wondered is a Nak actually real...as much as I saw that picture and it said the US navy found this during the Vietnam War...I'm still skeptic...cuz wouldn't there be more of them around...

Kiki00

sarNie Egg
jackielee978 said:
I agree with you on that Onach, I wanted to see if Kob could swipes all the awards for PJJ, but some other people heard rumors that PJJ thinks that Kob is difficult to work with..which is not true b/c Kob has worked with A'tu and his wife in that mini series before. But if the rumor is true then Pjj would definitely regret it.. cause Kob is obviously a very a talented actress B) ^_^
[post="100958"][/post]​
OMG! I used to like Kob in Doy Rang Atit Tan and Dung Sa Wan Sub because one it's her first lakorn and the other one she has some new elements in her acting but now I don't even pick a lakorn that have her name mention. They are just so damn boring and her characters always the same and I think that her skill is not that good since she can't even try to play some more challenging roles like other good actresses do. She needs to get rid of the Miss Goodie roles, they just damn irritating! Sorry if I offend any of Kob's fans but it's the truth!

anjos

thanks for the pix..... I love noon.... she very pretty.... and vee and cute also..... vee need to lose his sunglessese in this pix.... you cant really see his face..... he had a pretty face... he need to show it off...

mskinyi

aww booty mo wasn't there... keke i wanted to see her and p'noon side by side... guess imma have to wait till the actual lakorn... anyhoo p'noon looks soo pretty... love her smile... so stunnin^^

jennn_y

sarNie Egg
Omg Mo wasnt ther.... oh well. Noon beautiful as always....as for Vee lol not a fan.... Why couldnt the guy standing next to Noon in the first few pics be p'ek....he so0oo much hotter!!!!