Kehad See Daeng(Pau Jing Jong)

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
I just got a chance to watch episode 5 subbed (thanks AndrewGregsonFC :thumbsup:) and goodness...it is going to hit the fan when
Ruj finds out that the other man is Charlie's cousin. So, Noi is being taken away from him by Charlie and Charlie's cousin, Pakinai, is dating Rot. :lol2:

Sowwarot is going to get it! She obviously didn't do her homework. If she'd realized that she'd picked two guys that sort of know each other, she'd have chosen better.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ right? not only that but Pakinai's sis likes Ruj--Rot is taking away her bro and her crush, so hopefully she'll be a good tool to get Rot away from Ruj.

Ep.5 was cute, the parts where Ruj was nice to Noi for once and they ate together.

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
^ right? not only that but Pakinai's sis likes Ruj--Rot is taking away her bro and her crush, so hopefully she'll be a good tool to get Rot away from Ruj.

Ep.5 was cute, the parts where Ruj was nice to Noi for once and they ate together.
I forgot about that! :shock2: This is going to get really good when all of the truth comes out.

I would love for Noi to find out about Rot & Pakinai before anyone else. But, she's so meek, she wouldn't tell Ruj that Rot is two timing him. Pakinai's sister, on the other hand, would gladly tell everyone about Rot's behavior. :lolyup:

jjinxx

I forgot about that! :shock2: This is going to get really good when all of the truth comes out.

I would love for Noi to find out about Rot & Pakinai before anyone else. But, she's so meek, she wouldn't tell Ruj that Rot is two timing him. Pakinai's sister, on the other hand, would gladly tell everyone about Rot's behavior. :lolyup:
i agree! Noi can be defiant towards Ruj, but once she likes him, she probably won't tell him about Rot's cheating since it's in nang ek's nature to "protect" p'ek from getting hurt. :rolleyes1:
Pakinee has more fire in her. and she's already sick of Rot.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i agree! Noi can be defiant towards Ruj, but once she likes him, she probably won't tell him about Rot's cheating since it's in nang ek's nature to "protect" p'ek from getting hurt. :rolleyes1:
Pakinee has more fire in her. and she's already sick of Rot.
oh yeah i wouldn't do that too if i was Noy, Noy she's a sweetie protecting the person
she loveed :kiss2: somehow Andrew and Mint kind of looks odd but they actually go
with each other meaning they are a good match i like a pair like this where the
n'ek is young with a mature man but not a really old looking but Andrew his perfect
its very cute in away. :wub:

jjinxx

they're growing on me too. especially now that they've started getting along and i can actually anticipate some feelings other than hate coming into existence.
:blink: it's amazing how young Andrew still looks.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg next episode going to be a good and cute romantic between Ruj and Noy not nsure what
happen on the night Andrew his only wore a singlet him and Mint in the same room i
think he'll admit that his inlove with Mint and then he propose her. This is one of
the best lakorn by pau jing jong :cloud9: i hate Charm
character she's so annoying when she yells.

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
omg next episode going to be a good and cute romantic between Ruj and Noy not nsure what
happen on the night Andrew his only wore a singlet him and Mint in the same room i
think he'll admit that his inlove with Mint and then he propose her. This is one of
the best lakorn by pau jing jong :cloud9: i hate Charm
character she's so annoying when she yells.
I can't wait to find out why he's only in his undershirt too. I only hope that Noy accepts his proposal. I've seen so much lakorn that I knew that phrase in the preview lol.

On the other hand, I would hate to see what Sowwarot does to Noy if she ends up married to Ruj before the end of the lakorn. She told her father she'll do anything she has to in order to get what she wants. :unsure: She's one of the scariest nang'rais that I've seen in a while. She respects no one, not even her father, and she's ruthless. Look at how she dealt with the whole Phit situation. When did she have time to drop that necklace in the girl's bag when she wasn't even supposed to know that Phit was in the house? :shrug: And she called a neighbor to be a witness. Scary!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
charlie needs to seek some help.... Man I can already picture him on the field fighting enemy. He'll probably blow the living snitz out of them. He doesn't listen to anyone and thinks only of himself.

solin

sarNie Adult
This lakorn gets better and better with each new episode and I am now totally addicted to it lol.
In a way, I really like Chalie and Araya together...they make a cute and innocent couple
But in the same time, now that Ruij starts to be nice with Araya, I just becomes crazy lol.
The old ladies are fun with some taking side for Ruij while the other cheers for Chalie

jjinxx

Charlie is pretty unreasonable but i guess it's just jealousy.

man, Rot is just so fake. i don't know, i especially hate n'rai who don't even like p'ek but just switch from one guy to another. it's despicable and yeah, she doesn't respect anyone. i don't see that she can do anything to Noi once Noi and Ruj get married. well, i suppose she might hang around the mansion as a 'friend' and cause misunderstanding. :vomit:
and when she was trying to take care of Ruj? FAIL.

In.tro}

sarNie Egg
I just finish watching the raws and thehehehehehe.....
I probably said this in every post in this thread but
I am going to say it again, This is one of the best
lakorn this year
. I love the pace of the storyline.
I feel that it's not too fast or too slow, its perfect.
I am dying to see the next episode!

I wonder what the ratings are... does anybody know
how this lakorn is doing?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow episode 9 is so damn good but just annoyed of the misunderstand between k'ruj and
k'noy and next episode 10 we'll be seeing the hug and kiss of k'Ruj doing to k'noy.
Damn Andrew and Mint they're so cute its a good match pair. :cloud9:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
wow episode 9 is so damn good but just annoyed of the misunderstand between k'ruj and
k'noy and next episode 10 we'll be seeing the hug and kiss of k'Ruj doing to k'noy.
Damn Andrew and Mint they're so cute its a good match pair. :cloud9:
I agree with you that they make a good couple. I hope people will see more of Mint potential now because she is growing as an actress. She has improve so much. She's very cute too.

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
So, I just watched the RAWs and I was

pissed off that Noy left. But, thankfully, Ruj finds her tomorrow. I thought they were going to drag it out with him looking for her until next week. Thank goodness that doesn't appear to be the case.

Can someone please explain the misunderstanding? Didn't Ruj ask Noy to marry him? And why were Sowwarot and her father at Ruj's house? Thanks in advance. :)

Over the course of the lakorn, Mint's acting has improved so much. I re-watched a part today, while waiting for raws lol, and they were talking in front of the temple. She seemed so at ease with Andrew and that sort of makes his character's stiffness so much more obvious, which is a good thing since his character is supposed to be kind of uptight. I hope to see her in more n'ek roles in the future. She'll be a great actress in time.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
So, I just watched the RAWs and I was

pissed off that Noy left. But, thankfully, Ruj finds her tomorrow. I thought they were going to drag it out with him looking for her until next week. Thank goodness that doesn't appear to be the case.

Can someone please explain the misunderstanding? Didn't Ruj ask Noy to marry him? And why were Sowwarot and her father at Ruj's house? Thanks in advance. :)

Over the course of the lakorn, Mint's acting has improved so much. I re-watched a part today, while waiting for raws lol, and they were talking in front of the temple. She seemed so at ease with Andrew and that sort of makes his character's stiffness so much more obvious, which is a good thing since his character is supposed to be kind of uptight. I hope to see her in more n'ek roles in the future. She'll be a great actress in time.
oh yeah i like to see her in another n'ek role in the near future and i want her pair
with Andrew again too i like this pair something about them that i reckon its a
good match i think the misunderstand its about k'noy mum and that man that went into
the house and k'noy think Ruj hates her and her mum but really his inlove with her
she think he propose to her just to take care of her not for love.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I really didn't want to like this drama partly because of the last one Andrew did with this production company but I really really like it.

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
I really didn't want to like this drama partly because of the last one Andrew did with this production company but I really really like it.

Wasn't that Mongkut Saeng Jan? I stopped watching it about half way through. I just couldn't really get into it. I thought it was good, but just not my cup of tea.