Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
Her eyes are so expressive ..some people where their heart on their sleeves she wears her heart in her beautiful eyes..I just see nothing but pain and hurt in them today.
Kimmy I am sure if you needed some time to process everything you can take a day off surely. 20 plus hours a day 7 days a week, that's heading for burn out!

Step

Mrs James Ma
Maybe Kim is purposely working to keep her mind from not thinking about the past
Pueng_B said:
Her eyes are so expressive ..some people where their heart on their sleeves she wears her heart in her beautiful eyes..I just see nothing but pain and hurt in them today.
Kimmy I am sure if you needed some time to process everything you can take a day off surely. 20 plus hours a day 7 days a week, that's heading for burn out!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
The mom looks like a kid herself. I envy the baby. Kim carry me in your arms too :spin:  :whahuh:
hilarious girl :rofl: :rofl: sorry but you already passed the age for carrying unless you found a good man who will carry you :lolyup: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
I am waiting for James Ma  :secret:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
:lolyup: i can't keep up with you i surrender  :facepalm: btw step don't miss me if i disppeared for a while okeyy :wink:  :kiss2:  :D your teammate is having some time off from AF lol

Step

Mrs James Ma
Why?? Where???? :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  I will be alone here peace  :cry:  :cry: please dont go  :no:
peace said:
btw step don't miss me if i disppeared for a while okeyy :wink:  :kiss2:   :D your teammate is having some time off from AF lol

Step

Mrs James Ma
 Its ok peace I will wait for you to come back  :teary: I will really miss you super peace   :tearybye:  :tearybye: I know its hard for you also. Take care of yourself :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
But how long you will disappear?? Dont tell me for months  :annoyed:  :annoyed:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
 Its ok peace I will wait for you to come back  :teary: I will really miss you super peace   :tearybye:  :tearybye: I know its hard for you also. Take care of yourself :)
you too :kiss2:  take care,  don't worry is not for along time just for couple days no more updates,  you asked about me the last time when i didn't connect often so i wanted this time to tell you coz i know you care and really appreciate it :p you are a very sweet person Step :p  :)

Step said:
But how long you will disappear?? Dont tell me for months  :annoyed:  :annoyed:

Step

Mrs James Ma
I know that  :secret: LOL :bhehe:  I'm happy to know that its only for couple of days :phew: ok peace see you soon  :scooter:
peace said:
you too :kiss2:  take care,  don't worry is not for along time just for couple days no more updates,  you asked about me the last time when i didn't connect often so i wanted this time to tell you coz i know you care and really appreciate it :p you are a very sweet person Step :p  :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step, I'll be here and i'll try to come on as much as possible.

Step said:
I dont understand what is the first poll about.
2nd poll is which pair fans want to see again from MLM series I think
http://pantip.com/topic/33966243/result
Ananda-Kim - 34%
Andrew-Taew - 24%
Ken-Cherry - 22%
Tik-Mew - 13%
The first poll says from the 4 MLM series already aired, which one is most liked by people.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you bieluvr :spin:  :dance1: but you should also take care of your health along with coming here   :yes:
thanks for translation too :)
Bieluvr said:
Step, I'll be here and i'll try to come on as much as possible.

The first poll says from the 4 MLM series already aired, which one is most liked by people.