Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:hide:  :hide:  oooops i'm here :ghehe: but not for long just a sneak peek after seeing the hot kimja pic :spicy: in ig and seeing the beautiful  fresh kimberley that i love :spin: 
Step said:
This brand is taking advantage of the rumor (many still think MK is not over, so rumor for them). Cos there was no news about this brand till now. This makes it difficult for Kim but she is very professional so she will do it even if it hurts her
:thumbsup: can't say it better , it will hurt her but i believe in her strength to over come it for me now mark is just her koojin co_star like bella/james, poe/mew, ... they are no more real and i hope their fans in thai will realize it soon so they don't make it hard for them they should help them to move on with their life 

lemonchew said:
Thanks ! oh means so not confirm that they broke up. 
they will never confirm it ch3 will do her best until the end to maintain the fan base of MK still exist if they said that they broke up in real life it will be a huge lost for them they will let the delusional  fans still believe that MK are together by making them working together , another thing for who still doesn't believe MK are over i want to say if they really still together they sure would upload pic of them in ig to reassure their fans or at least they will comment to calm the fans but they didn't they are soo silent about it they know what's going on but they can say nothing because is true , their silent mean a yes for the broke up, the last thing i think they agreed to just be friend and co worker to be able to work together  

Step said:

cr yayakimerleyclub
lopve loove this ppic :heart: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
:whaha:  :whaha:  :whaha: Well Idk what you call, I was just thinking about you and even thought of mentioning you. But I thought to go back and see the pics I have posted today before posting and WOW somebody had liked the pic and I was so happy  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  I know its for a moment but thanks for coming, missed you :kiss:
peace said:
:hide:  :hide:  oooops i'm here :ghehe: but not for long just a sneak peek after seeing the hot kimja pic :spicy:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
:whaha:  :whaha:  :whaha: Well Idk what you call, I was just thinking about you and even thought of mentioning you. But I thought to go back and see the pics I have posted today before posting and WOW somebody liked the pic and I was so happy  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  I know its for a moment but thanks for coming, missed you :kiss:
it's called mutual love HAHAHA i miss you too step :kiss2: i will not disappear completely but still can't  be active as i used to :p

Step

Mrs James Ma
Its ok, take your time  :woot:
peace said:
it's called mutual love HAHAHA i miss you too step :kiss2: i will not disappear completely but still can't  be active as i used to :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
when i saw this in ig i said " omg the girls will kill me in AF for believing the rumors and made it look true and confirmed it too and being happy for it too and helping them overcome it too"  now do it i'm ready shoot me 

now i will say something but please don't be mad at me , personally this rumor was like a slap in the face like a fault alert like a rehearsal for if someday MK broke up for real how i will feel there for i'm not gonna ship MK off screen for me i will always put imagine they are single and only fin over them on_screen in magazine or something like this, please don't BOOOO me but i'm not happy right now i love kim and i don't want her to get hurt again and again 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i feel silly now reading my old posts :ghehe: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Step said:
Another one
cr kim
Step said:
Awwwwwwwww ADOORABLEEE

cr kim
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww she look sooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuutttttteee she didn't change much she still cute as she was :spin: :spin: :spin: baby girl :baby: :baby:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
"peace"!!!! How could you?! :angry: Get ready to be shot down.  :gungirl:   My life was rainy for a few days. :rain:
Just kidding!!! :tease: I still love you the same. :console: Lets just say it was for experience so we'll know what to do if anything comes up. :)  :coverlaf:  

Awe, that looks so romantic!!!

Step

Mrs James Ma
Its ok peace. You told that we all enjoyed the time when MK were together, now we just have to move on. We had great time, now we need to continue supporting our Kim. I cant shoot you cos you gave us memories that we enjoyed :yes: love you peace. Please dont be sorry for old posts  :kiss2:
peace said:
i feel silly now reading my old posts :ghehe: :facepalm: :facepalm:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
"peace"!!!! How could you?! :angry: Get ready to be shot down.  :gungirl:   My life was rainy for a few days. :rain:
i deserve all the bash 

Just kidding!!! :tease: I still love you the same. :console: Lets just say it was for experience so we'll know what to do if anything comes up. :)  :coverlaf:  

Awe, that looks so romantic!!!

Step said:
Its ok peace. You told that we all enjoyed the time when MK were together, now we just have to move on. We had great time, now we need to continue supporting our Kim. I cant shoot you cos you gave us memories that we enjoyed :yes: love you peace. Please dont be sorry for old posts  :kiss2:

thank you guys for your words :blush: :blush: :kiss2:  :kiss2: , shame on me 

Step said:
I think you really need a break  :whaha: Like no AF or IG go peace take a break :wink:
i'm in break (not very free break) but sometime i do that little sneak peek in the day you know :ghehe:

now i will go hide my face for couple days  i'm too ashamed from you guys right now 

cr yimmybangs

Step

Mrs James Ma
Are you really sad?? Dont worry, you'll be ok soon :)
peace said:

thank you guys for your words :blush: :blush: :kiss2:  :kiss2: , shame on me 

i'm in break (not very free break) but sometime i do that little sneak peek in the day you know :ghehe:

now i will go hide my face for couple days  i'm too ashamed from you guys right now 

cr yimmybangs

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. I ran out of likes, if not I would've liked every post posted here. :) Don't feel bad, it wasn't only you who thought they were over, we all made a choice to believe it. Hahaha. :)