Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
See, we are fast mover lol! Glad everything went well!

About the whole MLMK thing...i'll say that best story built up will go to Sigh (Tik and Mew) part and so far all of the other one are all rushed into filming into airing! About the best couple on screen i'll say Ananberley and TikMew lol!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Step said:
Thank you bieluvr :spin:  :dance1: but you should also take care of your health along with coming here   :yes:
thanks for translation too :)
Thanks. I'll make sure to take care of my health. I'm doing better now. :) And no problem.

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
News update: in 3-4 days mark and kim will be filming a new tvc for closeup..fans are going bonkers asking for bts etc ..my poor Kimmy!!! I love u Kimmy, be happy my princess.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, you can really see it in the interview shes hurt and shes trying to hide it! :cry:
This is what im scared of when any koo-jins date and it doesnt work out. But i wont believe it that they have separated until mark comes out and alludes to it.
But i really want to see kim happy, and if shes not happy with mark, it better off for them to separate.. ahh i hope she copes with the filming for closeup ~su su!~

lemonchew

sarNie Egg
What is the news link that Mark prin hang out with the girl at chiang mai? i can't find in Sugar-daily thai gossip website. It is quite fast and shocking that kimberly and mark prin broke up. They were together not long ago. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thanks for the update. I saw their old close up pics and vds. 
Pueng_B said:
News update: in 3-4 days mark and kim will be filming a new tvc for closeup..fans are going bonkers asking for bts etc ..my poor Kimmy!!! I love u Kimmy, be happy my princess.

Step

Mrs James Ma
This brand is taking advantage of the rumor (many still think MK is not over, so rumor for them). Cos there was no news about this brand till now. This makes it difficult for Kim but she is very professional so she will do it even if it hurts her

Step

Mrs James Ma
This news came from Pantip. Thai media have this news but not those sites which translates.
Kim said they are distant as they are working non stop, cant spend time together like before due to busy. So people still think MK not broken up, that's why it's not become huge news.
lemonchew said:
What is the news link that Mark prin hang out with the girl at chiang mai? i can't find in Sugar-daily thai gossip website. It is quite fast and shocking that kimberly and mark prin broke up. They were together not long ago. 

lemonchew

sarNie Egg
Step said:
This news came from Pantip. Thai media have this news but not those sites which translates.
Kim said they are distant as they are working non stop, cant spend time together like before due to busy. So people still think MK not broken up, that's why it's not become huge news.
Thanks ! oh means so not confirm that they broke up. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Its over but MK is popular koo jin of Ch3 so they have asked them to not reveal it. Ch3 thinking about money 
lemonchew said:
Thanks ! oh means so not confirm that they broke up.