Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol I feel bad for the person who said to wait for MK to end. People are bashing him/her, calling names :nono1:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Yes, her eyes are glowing. You should meet her once, go to Thailand :yes:
 i'm satisfied just seeing her pic and being a fan of her beauty and of her lakorns i don't have crazy thought like i want to meet her badly, do i sound weird  :coverlaf: ? 

Step

Mrs James Ma
YES  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
peace said:
 i'm satisfied just seeing her pic and being a fan of her beauty and of her lakorns i don't have crazy thought like i want to meet her badly, do i sound weird  :coverlaf: ? 

Step

Mrs James Ma
That means you will not meet Kim?? You dont want to meet her?????  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: Why? You are really wierd peace  :woot:  :woot:

Step

Mrs James Ma
The sub forum created was in Mark Prin's name so I created a page for Mark and asked for MK. Now they changed Mark's subforum's name to Mark & Kim. I thought this is another sf so created a page there also. Now both pages are in the same sf :facepalm: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
That means you will not meet Kim?? You dont want to meet her?????  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: Why? You are really wierd peace  :woot:  :woot:
it just like that it's not like i don't want to meet her at all but it just like if the chance exist and one day i went to thailand (witch is very difficult almost impossible)  i will like to see her up close but not like i really dream or desperate to see her ,  i know i can be a very weird person sometime 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Its ok if I ever get a chance to go there and meet Kim, I will tell her about my online friend :wink:
peace said:
it just like that it's not like i don't want to meet her at all but it just like if the chance exist and one day i went to thailand (witch is very difficult almost impossible)  i will like to see her up close but not like i really dream or desperate to see her ,  i know i can be a very weird person sometime 

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
yeeah kim seemed abit forced on closeup day ): and MK had little interaction too. speaking of meeting celebs, how does a international fan meet with a thai celeb? i wish i could meet kim when i go thailand!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
himyim said:
yeeah kim seemed abit forced on closeup day ): and MK had little interaction too. speaking of meeting celebs, how does a international fan meet with a thai celeb? i wish i could meet kim when i go thailand!

i don't have any idea but maybe events are the way to see thai celeb or by coincidence :ghehe:

floweeeeerrrrrrrr  :flowers:

Step

Mrs James Ma
International fans meet Thai stars at events. So if you know their schedule it will be easy for you. They have FC's on IG. Contact them to know more and they will help you. Like to meet DJ Push, he works in a radio station, you can go and exchange your id and wait for him there or at evening he comes out of his channel's building. It's his schedule everyday unless he has to shoot outdoors or has an event. To meet Kim, you just need to know her schedule and place and wait for her to come out. Peace will help you with this. 
himyim said:

Step

Mrs James Ma
The 4HJHKK groupis very friendly celebs I know till now. Even JMa :wink: They will be happy to see you. You know JMa and DJ Push remember their fans names also :spin: how cute is that :spin:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the sunshine is here awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :spin: :spin:  i think what she did yesterday was a TVC not a photoshoot i don't know this pic looks like a BTS for TVC , in all the case she look magnificent :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr koh_sarawut 

that face :shock2: HAHA

cr spycool_tuckta