Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Step

Mrs James Ma
That means we see her in more magazines and TVCs. Yayyyyy  :dance1:  :dance1:
Kim really need rest. She was hospitalised last time, I hope she looks after herself well.

Step

Mrs James Ma
This pic has got more than 109K likes and 4K comments. Still counting  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
That means we see her in more magazines and TVCs. Yayyyyy  :dance1:  :dance1:
Kim really need rest. She was hospitalised last time, I hope she looks after herself well.
she really need an urgent rest if she continue in this rhythm sure she will be hospitalize  again  she just worked tooo much she need to relax and have some fun time to change her mood 

Step

Mrs James Ma
She will soon hopefully. She needs to travel and go somewhere so that she can change her mind and refresh herself. I think her friend Bow should help her out this time. Poor Kim, she went through SO MUCH this time :phew:
peace said:
she really need an urgent rest if she continue in this rhythm sure she will be hospitalize  again  she just worked tooo much she need to relax and have some fun time to change her mood 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Welcome to Asianfuse and Kim's thread MK & NY. I'm so happy to see a new member. Thank you for finding this thread cos normally members go to lakorns section and then find out about this thread (including me) WOW see you around   :dance1:  :dance1:
MK & NY said:
I'm a huge fan of kim and mark and I'm so happy when I see this instagram post of mark.. Please.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
This pic has got more than 109K likes and 4K comments. Still counting  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:

i will add something you probably saw it in ig in this pic mark at first didn't tag kim but today he add the tag do you know why coz some people commented  doubting and question if that kim or not some says she is not kim i guess mark wanted to show them she was her 

another thing i feel i may be wrong posting this but since we are friend and i know how much Step and bieluvr and some other memeber loves MK , i will share it i captured something happened in mark's ig and i will let you guys the freedom to judge it i have no comment i'm not changing my decision MK for me are not as before,  anyway the thing is there is some user comment in MK pic in mark's ig and said that mark did that for show and that MK already broke up mark didn't respond in that but the same user comment on the other pic of mark (paper pic) and said this and this what happen 

i got the feeling mark is fighting against all the people who say that he broke up with kim i think he is mad at that he want to prove to them that they are still together he posted this today in his ig and we all know what bow (kim's best friend) call her "daisy baby" 

then a reporter from some channel comment on his pic , if Bieluvr is reading this could translate for us to know coz seems all MKfans was happy about it 

now the question for me is why until now kim didin't upload a single pic with mark in her ig ? I can't found an answer for that although she likes pic of her and mark in fanclub ig and mark ig but she doesn't upload anything related to him 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Firstly THANK YOU for calling us friends. You know we dont even know each other (you, bieluvr, me) yet you called us friends  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

I noticed Mark had not tagged Kim first (It's not a mistake but a huge thing. Cos he uploaded that pic to confirm us that they are together and he forgot the girl lol) I just ignored it then as I was happy to know they are back. Even yesterday I noticed Mark, he was really not normal. He was forcing himself. I did not notice Kim until Peace's comment. Kim was also not too happy. She used to be bubbly and active around him first.
So I think that it's a phase where they are going through alot together. I'm sure Mark cheated on Kim. Nobody can be the same with their partner after being cheated on. Idk the reason why Kim took him back, I think she could not let him go cos she loved him too much. For Mark, I will not say much. I'm supporting MK but not Mark as much as I used to before.
I'm also confused why kim has not uploaded 'their' pic till now. That means they are not normal yet.
Peace thank you for solving my problem of Mark with flower. I was scratching my head cos I did not understand it  :bhehe:
For me they both are 'trying' to make us believe they are ok, but they are not. I just want Kim to be happy. But I really cant let MK go  :lmao:
peace said:
i will add something you probably saw it in ig in this pic mark at first didn't tag kim but today he add the tag do you know why coz some people commented  doubting and question if that kim or not some says she is not kim i guess mark wanted to show them she was her 

another thing i feel i may be wrong posting this but since we are friend and i know how much Step and bieluvr and some other memeber loves MK
 i will share it i captured something happened in mark's ig and i will let you guys the freedom to judge it i have no comment i'm not changing my decision MK for me are not as before,  anyway the thing is there is some user comment in MK pic in mark's ig and said that mark did that for show and that MK already broke up mark didn't respond in that but the same user comment on the other pic of mark (paper pic) and said this and this what happen 

i got the feeling mark is fighting against all the people who say that he broke up with kim i think he is mad at that he want to prove to them that they are still together he posted this today in his ig and we all know what bow (kim's best friend) call her "daisy baby" 

then a reporter from some channel comment on his pic , if Bieluvr is reading this could translate for us to know coz seems all MKfans was happy about it 

now the question for me is why until now kim didin't upload a single pic with mark in her ig ? I can't found an answer for that although she likes pic of her and mark in fanclub ig and mark ig but she doesn't upload anything related to him 

Step

Mrs James Ma
LOL I will blame myself for not accepting the fact about MK. I am delusional  :bhehe:  :bhehe: I dont want them to end  :shutup:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
monkeykimmy said:
you said all I want to say peace. Although I had judged it inside my heart but I dont want to speak it out. I just hope Kimmy is fine now.
i know she will be fine i'm a person who analyze people a lot , kim doesn't look for me a weak women she is really strong girl just look at the way she had to go through to be where she is now , and she had people who had her back her friends her family so i believe she will overcome this difficult time she just need some time that's time will heal everything , 

Step said:
Firstly THANK YOU for calling us friends. You know we dont even know each other (you, bieluvr, me) yet you called us friends  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

I noticed Mark had not tagged Kim first (It's not a mistake but a huge thing. Cos he uploaded that pic to confirm us that they are together and he forgot the girl lol) I just ignored it then as I was happy to know they are back. Even yesterday I noticed Mark, he was really not normal. He was forcing himself. I did not notice Kim until Peace's comment. Kim was also not too happy. She used to be bubbly and active around him first.
So I think that it's a phase where they are going through alot together. I'm sure Mark cheated on Kim. Nobody can be the same with their partner after being cheated on. Idk the reason why Kim took him back, I think she could not let him go cos she loved him too much. For Mark, I will not say much. I'm supporting MK but not Mark as much as I used to before.
I'm also confused why kim has not uploaded 'their' pic till now. That means they are not normal yet.

Peace thank you for solving my problem of Mark with flower. I was scratching my head cos I did not understand it.

For me they both are 'trying' to make us believe they are ok, but they are not. I just want Kim to be happy. My heart is confused too now.

of course i consider you guys as online friends :wink: i talk to you everyday no? :ghehe:

i think i'm the only one who believe mark is the one who can't let go of kim is not her their attitude show me kim is not still cover or forgiving him for his cheat but i think it's hard to let go not just a boyriend mark is more than  that for her he is her bestfriend to began with they knew eachother since 2009 in the casting of 4 heart in the mountan they went through so many hardship together so i really can understand her but i really for me mark is the one who is still want to maintain this relationship i don't know if she forgive him or not or she want to be back with him and forget what happen but i hope she will not regret her decision and all i wish is she can be happy with him or without him kim deserve to meet someone who can give her his heart without hurt , and we really should stop talking about this coz is useless in the end is their life what happen will happen , they are  actress and actor their job is entertaining the people and for me they are one of my favorite on_acreen couple and i guess that's enough for me  

Step said:
LOL I will blame myself for not accepting the fact about MK. I am delusional  :bhehe:  :bhehe: I dont want them to end  :shutup:
good luck in that , i know is hard sometime we can't  control our desire so just you enjoy the moment and if they broke up already and you feel down come here and you will find me haha :lol:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Peace I'm not an emotional person but your words making me emotional   :facepalm: :cry: thank you :)
peace said:
i know she will be fine i'm a person who analyze people a lot , kim doesn't look for me a weak women she is really strong girl just look at the way she had to go through to be where she is now , and she had people who had her back her friends her family so i believe she will overcome this difficult time she just need some time that's time will heal everything , 

of course i consider you guys as online friends :wink: i talk to you everyday no? :ghehe:

i think i'm the only one who believe mark is the one who can't let go of kim is not her their attitude show me kim is not still cover or forgiving him for his cheat but i think it's hard to let go not just a boyriend mark is more than  that for her he is her bestfriend to began with they knew eachother since 2009 in the casting of 4 heart in the mountan they went through so many hardship together so i really can understand her but i really for me mark is the one who is still want to maintain this relationship i don't know if she forgive him or not or she want to be back with him and forget what happen but i hope she will not regret her decision and all i wish is she can be happy with him or without him kim deserve to meet someone who can give her his heart without hurt , and we really should stop talking about this coz is useless in the end is their life what happen will happen , they are  actress and actor their job is entertaining the people and for me they are one of my favorite on_acreen couple and i guess that's enough for me  

good luck in that , i know is hard sometime we can't  control our desire so just you enjoy the moment and if they broke up already and you feel down come here and you will find me haha :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Peace I'm not an emotional person but your words making me emotional   :facepalm:  :cry: thank you :)
haha don't be let's hug :wink: :wink: i really come here to relieve my stress and relax talking with people i don't know but we  have the same interest and give our opinion about this and that and consider as friends that's why i don't want to see you guys sad and disappear from here when MK broke up ,  who i will chat with :ghehe: so please girls take it easy  

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ok Peace. Thanks again for showing concerns to us :kiss:
You are very mature in thinking and I'm opposite to you. Idc about facts. I want to be delusioned :coverlaf:
peace said:
haha don't be let's hug :wink: :wink: i really come here to relieve my stress and relax talking with people i don't know but we  have the same interest and give our opinion about this and that and consider as friends that's why i don't want to see you guys sad and disappear from here when MK broke up ,  who i will chat with :ghehe: so please girls take it easy  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Ok Peace. Thanks again for showing concerns to us :kiss:
You are very mature in thinking and I'm opposite to you. Idc about facts. I want to be delusioned :coverlaf:

thank you :kiss2:  don't worry all of us went through that  phase as fans so it's normal  :bhehe:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
hoahoa90 said:
thank you. I can't read thai.
I'm fan MK
nice to meet you :p i'm a huge fan of kim and a fan of MK on_screen only 

see that's the kim i love that's the smile eyes that i want always to see it,  inspirational beauty :yahoo: