Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:   :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:   :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:   :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
work hard, do your best, have fun 
she always give her best in anything she do she really work hard but also with passion that i can see in her eyes   :strong:  

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
WOW adsd18/2 for you and your hard work! Love all the loving pics of our girl Kimberley!!! So lovely and what a beauty!

I know i post it in the MLMK tread already but here a few that i like to share in this tread as well hehehehehe!

Our Kimmy next lakorn....i'm dying to see this lakorn because it Kim first  :slapandkissse3:  :slapandkissse3:

Isn't it lovely!!!!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
WOW adsd18/2 for you and your hard work! Love all the loving pics of our girl Kimberley!!! So lovely and what a beauty!

I know i post it in the MLMK tread already but here a few that i like to share in this tread as well hehehehehe!

Our Kimmy next lakorn....i'm dying to see this lakorn because it Kim first  :slapandkissse3:  :slapandkissse3:

Isn't it lovely!!!!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  sooooo soooooo lovely sweet_09 ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ananberley are just perfect for the slap and kiss :drools:  :drools:  :drools:   :shock2:  lucky i have ARO so the wait will be less painful for me just almost two other week and i will ship them badddllllyyyy :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3: thank you  sweet_09 for your words and for sharing this pics here love love love  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
in this kind of pic i just keep silent and admire the beauty of it :spin: :spin: :spin: soooo peaceful feeling many people in this world need this moment of peace   :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooow i never knew that there's such a rose amaziiiinnnnnggggggg and the quote just complete the perfection of this pic soo romantiiicc :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee from the toe to the top

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:                                                                                                       :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Seriously Kim is so pretty!!! Simply gorgeous!!!
she's soooo gorgeous indeed she had some aura special to her soo attractive and brilliant that keep me always amazed by her beauty   :spin: :spin: :spin: :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
hoooooooooottt eyes 

leave the past behind it's time to move on to bigger and better thing  
live for what today has to offer not for what yesterday has taken away 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she always build a strong and close relationship with the producer she work with loved this moment of her and p'off (producer of mlmk series)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
turn your face towards the light and the shadows falls behind you 
what a beautiful pic from kim's manager noom_piyacharat and am guessing she will have probably an upcoming magazine even her shadow is so beautiful she's that much charismatic :spin: :heart: :heart: :heart: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
soooooooooo soooooooooooooooooooo magnificent absolutlyyyyyy suppper gorgeous :spicy: :spicy: :faint: :spin: :spin: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

seductive aura can't take my eyes off her wooooooooooooow  :shock2:  :shock2:

awwwwwwww :blush: bright :spin: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
This pic is PERFECT. I'm sooo jealous of Mark. Wish I was a man lolz. I want to see her mom's pic once ;)
adsd18/2 said:
gorgeous :spicy: :spicy: :faint: :spin: :spin: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

seductive aura can't take my eyes off her wooooooooooooow  :shock2:  :shock2:

awwwwwwww :blush: bright :spin: