Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i swear i was sitting checking my facebook updates and oup this pic appeared i was sitting like this  :yawn:  :sleep:  the second i saw it i changed to this  :shock2:  :shock2:  :drools:   and i go speechless again 

that look she give through her eyes is indescribable magnificent magical seductive attractive amazing deep love a beautiful sensation  i can't take my eyes off it she make me wonder woooooooow :shock2:  :shock2:  :wackonut: 

she will have an event tomorrow :dance3: 

https://www.facebook.com/kimberley.family/photos/a.276119555757968.57778.206732452696679/800602846642967/?type=1

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thats a cute scene and thanks once again for the gif adsd :)
adsd18/2 said:
btw  i wanted to share this fierce moment from my sassy girl oh yeah

"how can is not my business ? I'm non's girlfriend ?" :girlmad:  :arrg:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Kim as a Doctor with Aum looked HOT. Thanks for the pics and reminding about this lakorn once again sweet_09. Kim look best with anybody. With Aum, she perfectly carried well :rockon:  
Sweet_09 said:
Here are some good old pictures....still being me memory na!!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
today is prao's day 

but it will be heartbroken one i will feel soooo saaaaaaddd for her   :teary:  :weep:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
that is the power on her that's how she get me her big fan really the way she express the feeling of the character is just so genuine  from smile to sad to heartbroken she is simply excellent in my point of view and the best :bravo: 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I'm so far behind on Abb Ruk Online...need to find time for this lakorn lol!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
I'm so far behind on Abb Ruk Online...need to find time for this lakorn lol!
ohoooo you should find time for prao she's just fabulous yes she mess up in some situation but she's sweet and she love pranon very much they were soo cute in the later passed ep many intimate touchy and of course kiss scene , their love is soo beautiful  :crush:  :crush:  made me sad for my single life :ghehe:  

and the kiss was touching she was crying so beautiful many emotion in the same time

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the beauty is here for the event and ohlalalala is not every day i see her wear sexyyyy clothes :spicy: :spicy:

sooooo elegant :spin: :spin: :spin: i love from the toe to the hair

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
time to share the sublime pic taken by the talented fan clubs they are really talented in taking photo of her the best :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr ig oatttyy999
wwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
spiiiiccccyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:  :heart:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :crush: :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
oooooooooo no comment   :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :flowers:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i can't stop posting her photo from this event every single pic i see i say "oh i will share it in her thread" :ghehe:  realllly can't help myself she soooo stuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggg today sexy elegant shining so bright just love it 

sweeeeeet smile :)

cr as tagged

huuuuuuuuhhhuuuuuuuuu huuuuuuuuuuuuuhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :spicy: scream  :shock2:  :shock2:  :heart:  :heart:

cr kimmy ig

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i seriously will cry in this scene just seeing the pic i'm already feel emotional sad sad hate hate when a woman cry for her broken love  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i will say it out loud  i'm kimmy's biggest fan and no other actress was able to make me this hooked she's the only one    she blew me awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy today an amazing performance magnificent and i don't need to say how beautiful she was like no words  :bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this scene will be forever in my memory i rewatched it and guess what i cried again i don't want  to but just how she expressed it is soo touching she touched me in the heart this scene was soo natural soo real her crying is a pure perfection as an actress  :cry:  :cry:
http://iconosquare.com/p/923188716750130947_374830658

her eyes is all the story "the eyes are the windows of the soul" that's apply at her perfectly, and the sparks in them are so magical :spin: