Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
I missed this thread. Kim becoming prettier everyday.
i missed seeing  your comments too  :highfive:

in my eyes she suits any color she look always fabulous :heart: :heart: :heart: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
So sweet of you adsd  :kiss:

I thank you for keeping this thread running haha
adsd18/2 said:
i missed seeing  your comments too  :highfive:

in my eyes she suits any color she look always fabulous :heart: :heart: :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
So sweet of you adsd  :kiss:

I thank you for keeping this thread running haha
that's absolutely my pleasure posting here is my fun time i admire her for her and i want to share it with people who like her too, and am not gonna stop :wink: i do it because it makes me enjoy   that's my base 

she's my favorite actress and a woman who have a sublime beauty in her and a big talent in acting that when she act she make me have fun and have a free stress time  so why not sharing this beautiful pics with other people  too   :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
an old pic but i love that look in her eyes :heart: :heart:

interesting fan art  "Prao"

cr as tagged

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Here my time line for Kimberley! 

4 Huajai Heang Koon Kao (2010)

Ruk Pathiharn (2011)

3 Noom Nuer Tong (2011)

Punya Chon Kon Krua (2012)

Raeng Prathana (2013)

Ton Ruk Rin Rua (2013)

Abb Ruk Online (2015)

I seriously got to say, Kimmy grow beautifully over the years!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow sweet_09 grreeeaaaaaattttt job and great idea :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :bravo:  she sure every year blooms more and more she's now a complete growing classic attractive gorgeous woman :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: plus she look good with anyone :yes: :yes: love it thank you for sharing it here 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone

soooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :spin: :spin: :spin: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Here are some good old pictures....still being me memory na!!!!

ohhhhh :spin: this is nostalgic , they grow up together now woow , kim was 18 while filming this series she had been  for 5 years now in the industry and she's already this popular great job :thumbup: and plus she paired with the three guys too :ghehe:  :grouphug:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:   :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:   :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:   :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

am speechless seriously i don't know what to say beautiful is a veryyy  little word to describe those eyes of her :spin: 

serena_ngo

sarNie Egg
They gave each other flowers. Rainbow roses Mark gave Kim are so beautiful. Then they have dinner together. The pic they hold hands that Mark posted on his IG is cute. They are so in love right now 555

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
waittttiing tomorrow to see the fabulous prao :spin: :heart: but my heart will feel sad for her after her broke up with pranon
:cry: