Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
pim a girl that was living in her own ivory tower , she had everything all what she want she get all what she need was there even without her asking she was the queen of her own kingdom then suddenly she find herself in a different world she is still the same but everything around her change she realized that what she was living in was a dream that ended and that now she is in the real world and that the people and things surrounding her that she thought were real wer just her own delusion image from her faded kingdom

we can't deny she look pitiful for all the things she lost but everything happen for a reason , kim is amazing amazing amazing amazing actress that absolutely admire sooooo uch like really i love to talk how amazing she is in every opportunity cause the way she bring the character to life the way she makes me feel her story the way she makes connect to the charcater is a pure fun and joy for me that i couldn't find in any actress or even actor around the world 'im trully a big fan of this talent

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kim seriously is soo sexy not in the common sense of sexy but in my sense sexy in her own way the aura around her that personally believe can makes any man feel this woman is special her beauty shine genuinely just her dressing lke this and walking makes her look gorgeous and attractive the way she is beautiful beautiful

PS those were my favorite dresses of her in ep 3

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i want to say few words cause i keep seeing it i saw in pantip so many times kim criticize kim for not being suitable for the role of pimplapat cause she is not a super model and she look chubby i want to say as a kim fan i want to point out why kim has fans why many people love her , for me i'm her fan cause for me she is the model for the healthy woman , a model for a woman to embrace their beauty a model for a woman who is gorgeous for having meat on her with keep it healthy and fit , i admire her for her natural beauty she doesn't has to try too hard just being herself she look gorgeous for me with her flaws i'm one of the people who are against this world standard of saying that to be beautiful you need to look like model skinny tall and have the perfect mouth the perfect eyes the perfect shin for me you can fiind endless of this kind of models in the world but how much you can find celebrity embaracing their well being celebrity woman who doesn't kill them self to be up to the standards how many celebrity woman in the world are truly living their real self i admire kim for that i admire her for being herself in everthing she do i admire how aware she is of herself and how she choose to be herself do things she love yet keep it healthy kim for me look sepcial gorgeous stunning with all her glory her real beauty and i hope she never ever ever feel down or try to reach this ridiculous standards of models i want her to keep being sepcial the way she is love herself the way she is and as for BH well it ws pajeaw's choice he believe in kim's talent as we her fans beleiev in it and we can see how talent she is and for me will always be a big big fan of her talent she is amazing she is such an amazing woman and actress

and this is a dose of beauty for who can see it :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she is sexyy not just because of her body but because she can attract people with her beauty with her aura with her glamour with her feminism she don't even have to try to be sexy cause she is effortlessly sexy for being this attractive with her charm and personality that can make people fall for her she is classy sexy woman

walk with confidence

Last edited: