Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Sandrankim

sarNie Egg
good question :lol: from what i saw yes it seems the female fanbase is who take control in the thai industry
Haha:)weird, that's what I think whenever I see kim attend these events.Girl like her deserves some male attention.
Here in US males go cuckoo over hot girls.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Haha:)weird, that's what I think whenever I see kim attend these events.Girl like her deserves some male attention.
Here in US males go cuckoo over hot girls.
seems the male base in thailand doesn't have this culture of being a big fan and go check female stars in event but i saw two guys sometime in kim events :lol:

shine bright like a diamond

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the beauty with all her charm

absolutely gorgeous

the model of a healthy confident sexy attractive effortlessly powerful woman

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@Peace may I know what is kim next line of work?I am done with all her dramas. I am having major withdrawal now.
so are you not watching Buang hong airing right now ?
and personally i'm waiting for her short movie of graduation she said in two months in one of her interviews and of course komfak with mark probably in the end of the year :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i hope she will never change and keep ebing beautiful the way she is and keep shining and be an inspiration to people around her

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i just can't get enough of her those eyes the most expressive i ever saw

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and those sexy hot eyes witch man can resist them looking at him like this

and ommyy those pearl eyes afraid to fall in love while they did

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she is gorgeous in any style in any angle because her beauty is coming from the inside and reflected as a magnificent aura that shine this much :icon12: :icon12:

extremely magnificent :love::love::love:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she is beautiful on her own amazing way this aura that can shine up like a bright circle around her

Last edited: