Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I've been waiting for this forum back to normal..so I can posting Kim's artwork here. :) Hope you all like it...
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww GREAT GREAT JOB LOOOOVVEEE IT :cool::cool:

Reactions: NdA

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and let me continue my catch up with yesterday event :D:D can't stop
the beautiful princess "piece of art" simply gorgeous and glowing woow

cr koh_sarawut, kimmy, poon_suriya, chuwaab, tonkla7z, jenzzi

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
glamour and graceful aura just amazing really

cr thicha_lp, oilchanita, snap_guzzo, tawowzzz, _nannannie, as tagged

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and now time for the photos of the glory night of the shining star

cr _.ying_yingyingying, oilchanita, jordwphoto, yong_mp2

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
her inner power reflect in her powerful presence like a star in the dark sky amazing

cr as tagged, tor_aree, yayeeumarin

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I feel like they promote Mint more than Kim this year, and I wish Kim and James Ma have at least 1 song together.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I feel like they promote Mint more than Kim this year, and I wish Kim and James Ma have at least 1 song together.
yeah mint had the most number of performance , toye too but also yaya didn't have much in general this years there were many couple and despite i wished they give kim more but it's okey that how buisness work i already said in one of the past pages that kim need a hit lakorn to be able to be back to the track again and i really hope pcknmcpw will be the one or else she will lose more rank , i'm talking wise here but despite whatever will happen form i will always consider her one of the best cause i can see on her the amazing talent

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
yeah mint had the most number of performance , toye too but also yaya didn't have much in general this years there were many couple and despite i wished they give kim more but it's okey that how buisness work i already said in one of the past pages that kim need a hit lakorn to be able to be back to the track again and i really hope pcknmcpw will be the one or else she will lose more rank , i'm talking wise here but despite whatever will happen form i will always consider her one of the best cause i can see on her the amazing talent
I hope her Lakorn JMa will help her outshine again! I also hope that she will has a chance to act in drama and slap and kiss Lakorn in a very good production instead of rom com Lakorn.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I hope her Lakorn JMa will help her outshine again! I also hope that she will has a chance to act in drama and slap and kiss Lakorn in a very good production instead of rom com Lakorn.
yes let's hope the best for her :);) she is super talented and a sweet playful girl and she deserve the best but sadly things turn out badly for her due to all bad news plus she is not picky in her work she accept works no matter who offer to her not like other actress and i think that's the problem so let's hope that a good production gives her offers

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
yes let's hope the best for her :);) she is super talented and a sweet playful girl and she deserve the best but sadly things turn out badly for her due to all bad news plus she is not picky in her work she accept works no matter who offer to her not like other actress and i think that's the problem so let's hope that a good production gives her offers

You are right! I wish her the best, but for some reason I think that buang hong is not a heavy dramatic Lakorn because in pan-Vee version it is more like rom com. I hope paajaew will change some part to make it a hit Lakorn. I hope both of her Lakorn will help her stand on top again.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
to be honest i don't have any expectation for BH i can't guess how it would turn on let's wait and see we still have a loooonnng pajaaew is a well talented knowing director despite his sometime over the top staring things but his lakorns most of them was hit and did well so let's hope too BH will be one of them