King Kaew Kar Fark (Maker Group)

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
I know she didnt kill the grandma every since episode 1 im saying if the police put her in jail and the other mean step mom being so cruel lying about kaew+king mom anyway theres not evidence to prove she inoccent even though we know its the stepmom who killl the grandma but arent u suppose to be in jail for rest of your lives if u kill someone i know its lakorn and stuff should of make it look more real
^ You don't get sentenced in jail for the rest of your life for killing someone. It all depends on the circumstance. Being sentenced in jail for the rest of your life you would have to commit an extremely big crime that affects a community etc.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
love watching this...por and pat are so cute together....i think that ace and pat's relationship is kind of slow....i really love how pat can play two totally different roles...if i didn't know, i would've thought that they were two different people playing king and kaew.....love kaew character...except when she tells king's dad and the brother overhears.....and then he also "r" kaew later on (ewwwwwwwwww).......but my favorite couple right now is jean and por's little brother...so cute o^.^o and funny :) love watching this...

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
Even though this lakorn contains every repetitive ingredients of every lakorn I have watched in my life; I still enjoy every parts of it (excluding Meji and King's scene). I just love the chemistry between Pat and Por; its super-uber cute!!!

chinda

sarNie Elites
One of my fav. part is the electrifying scene in episode 8 lol Pat is so silly!
I watched that scene about 5 times LOLL
It was definetly the funnest part so far. I coudn't stop laughing :lol: aahahh. I can't wait for episode 9 tomorrow ^^

chinda

sarNie Elites
I'm getting bored of this lakorn. I might even stop watching it...
I'm slightly annoyed by some parts -_- too, it's starting to drag; i mean come one we all know that it's the mother who kill the grandmother lol
I want some real actions !!! Ging is really annoying :rolleyes: so is Sah, the evil sister, the mother, the brother and even the father.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i loved the part when kaew pushed the girl in the pool....she's so funny.....pat is so talented...she's play two totally opposite people....king needs to be more tough (AJA AJA FIGHTIN')^^

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
it should just end already... No point to this lakorn... Love pat, but I can't stand this anymore. Well, whoever that's still going to watch this, update me lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
It was exciting in the beginning... and then all of a sudden... well. I find the third couple the cutest.

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
LOL yeah the story line is just unbelievably shocking now. They don't explain/solve things properly...like there's so many things that happened but I don't know why it happened. For example ... did king really pretend to be crazy or was she really crazy? And then all of sudden, it seems like the author just totally forgot to explain it and never referred to it ever again. I just want to slap who ever wrote this storyline. I can't believe channel 3 gave such a crap story for good quality actors such as pat, por and ace. And plus, they did quite a lot of promotion too o_O

swtaznlaogrl

sarNie Egg
Hehehe this lakorn is so funnny! :p I luv when she pushed Saitha into the pool hahha Yea I think Pat is really talented for being able to play two totally different characters. It's like they wer played by two different ppl. But i dunno I still think this lakorn is exciting like I just want them to all meet each other already. And man there are like 50 bajillion stories goin on in this thing i think thats just what makes it more interesting to watch. But I am hating on the King character why is she so annoyingly such a victim like shes overly soft and quiet. I just want her to do what Kaew did and stand up fo herself once

numfon

sarNie Adult
It was exciting in the beginning... and then all of a sudden... well. I find the third couple the cutest.
haha i know! "Maa Noi" is so friggin funny.. ^_^

almost all the characters are annoying me right now 'cept Ging, Jae, Jin and "Maa Noi". :lol:
the dad's so friggin retarded. he's like, "i think i did something terribly wrong" ................... no shieeet!!!! :eek:
i sorta understand Ging. she was physically AND verbally abused since she was a child... by her FATHER too. and they always brainwash her that she has to pay for what her mom did to her grandmother. that's why she doesn't have the confidence to stand up for herself. she doesn't even know that she has the right to stand up for herself. in fact, ironically, i think her character is actually strong because she went back to the house to face reality.