Kom Faek (DIDA)

nina07

sarNie Adult
okay .. so i just watched the last two episodes .. and the Cee-Benz kiss was the best part :wub:

Mann

Time is moving really slow :(
I wanna see the next episode already!!!!
I count the dayz everyday . To the next air date and the day this lakorn is gonna get dub :blush:
Wanna see the dub version badly

It's torturing for real. I'm addicted to this lakorn. Watched the beginning episodes to the latest again :lol:
I still think there's no R scenes. But Thip, u might be right if Kelly's people or Kelly himself is listening. Then Cee might have to do it for real :rolleyes: . And if he do it he needs to majorly make up for it -_- . Better be on his knee begging for forgiveness BIG time!!

And Prae, she needs to step back. She's making Noon feel so guilty -_-. In a way I feel bad for her too since she's been wrong by Kelly. Afterall, he kidnaped and force himself on her :(. Oh well she's not n'ek and plus she's gonna die anywayz...lol..I'm so cruel. And cartoon is so gonna cause major misunderstanding btw Oh-Benz. I hate misunderstanding cuzz of a thrid wheel!!!
My poor Ana :(, your banner is more torchuring LOL. I'm addicted to the song too. Hope there is a karaoke haha.. Yeah I did feel bad for Prae, but he treat her badly but I do think Kelly love her LOL. She's not nang aek anyways, who cares, I can totally see her getting shot. Cartoon is gonna be a hoochie momma haha.. yeah its ok, just a lil misunderstanding, its not torture unlike other lakorn too & who care about Cartoon, she can go sell herself to Kelly haha.. I'm more cruel huh.. I do like her though.. and Prae, just hope their character is not gonna be annoying/ be more annoying.. LOL .. and I think I'm going to feel bad for Prae at the end .. Idk why she keep making Noon feel guilty when she already know Noon + Por love eachother, she got Kelly anyways.. at least he don't lock them up with no food to eat LOL then I would feel bad .. no one can support them anyways. :lol:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes Por is married to Prae but he only married her because he promised Prae's father that he will take care of her so that she won't be harmed by Kelly.

Definitely Noon is going to get with Por in the end because Prae is suppose to die from saving Por from a gunshot.

Cee is a real cop posing as a bad guy's friend in crime so that it will seem as though he is a badass on Kelly's side while trying to help save the people in Muern Pon.

ONLY TWO MORE DAYS OF WAIT AND I'M DYING LOL.
thanks a lot, i usually watch lakorns with my mom so she can translate for me, but now, she's addicted with pan and weir lakorn.

Ana

sarNie Adult
LOL!! Mann!! :lol: . I say the same thing to my sis at least kelly doesn't lock them up..lol..he feeds them and the people in the house sort of listen to their orders :lol: . And they can walk around the house freely :lol: .

I thought Cee is doing a good job being a badass B) . I think he's Hot in his change of character ^_^ . Very interesting and fun. Something new from him :D . He looks to much of a nice guy to come off totally bad :p

Of course..haha..Cee doesn't even need to R Cheer for real...lol..good point if they are just listening but what if they are peeking?!..LOL..

I like cartoon too. She's pretty. But who is cartoon in the lakorn?! Isn't Oh visiting someone @ the hospital at the end of episode 10? Maybe it's her? I mean y would he sit there and hug her <_<

So many ?? and it's taking too damn long :rolleyes:

I'll just watch Pinky-Aof for the time being. Not even that lakorn is getting me hook. I think I'm just too into this lakorn to focus on the other one. That lakorn is good but typical :D

nina07

sarNie Adult
I still wanna see more Cee after this lakorn!! looks like after this, he doesnt have anything :(

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I still wanna see more Cee after this lakorn!! looks like after this, he doesnt have anything :(
Yea sorry to say I consumed all his time :loool: :p. Psssh...I wish.

It's so funny how this is the first thread I always check when coming home. Usually it's the shout out section but Kom Faek's gotten to me really badly lol. In the meantime, I watch Petch Tud Petch with J Jetrin and Aum P. I love Petch Tud Petch sooooo much :D.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
ur right Ana...I believe Cartoon is teh girl Oh is visiting...iono about you guys but I think Cartoon has some what to do when Seng and the real Insee was robbing that house and Seng was all over this one girl...but it only showed her back...to me...that girl looked like Cartoon and sound like her too...maybe thats why shes in the hospital b/c of the inscident that happened to her family and so Oh is like her guardian or whatever....

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!tomoz is the day...it better show some C team scenes..especially that so called R scene LOL...plz post summaries b/c wont be able to watch it until tomoz night....

Ana

sarNie Adult
I got up man early ..LOL..this is the 1st thread I come to too :p
Airing today. Waiting for it..keke...

Yep! Cee was pulling cheer's hair :unsure:

Ana

sarNie Adult
Can someone translate, please?

คุณ youknowwho อ่านข้อความให้ดีๆ นะคะ ฟังเสียงà¸?รี๊ดซิ ไม่ได้บอà¸?ว่า ซี à¸?รี๊ดค่ะ / ขอบคุณน้อง belbel ที่เข้ามาเ่ล่าข่าวสู่à¸?ันฟัà¸
นะคะ เส้นทางฯ จะออ�ข่าว ป๋อ-เคลลี่ ที่อนุสาวรีย์ คืนนี้ ส่วนที ท่าน้ำนนท์ ซี-เชียร์ ออ�อา�าศคืนพรุ่งนี้ค่ะ อย่าลืมติดตามชมนะคะ

Ana

sarNie Adult
Hey! Nai_1_1, u watched todays episode? What happen? and what happen in the preview for the next episode? i wanna know sooooooooo bad :lol:

nuboo

sarNie Egg
Can someone translate, please?
คุณ youknowwho อ่านข้อความให้ดีๆ นะคะ ฟังเสียงà¸?รี๊ดซิ ไม่ได้บอà¸?ว่า ซี à¸?รี๊ดค่ะ / ขอบคุณน้อง belbel ที่เข้ามาเ่ล่าข่าวสู่à¸?ันฟัï¿

นะคะ เส้นทางฯ จะออ�ข่าว ป๋อ-เคลลี่ ที่อนุสาวรีย์ คืนนี้ ส่วนที ท่าน้ำนนท์ ซี-เชียร์ ออ�อา�าศคืนพรุ่งนี้ค่ะ อย่าลืมติดตามชมนะคะ

Youknowwwho when u read this blog listen to Cee scream but didnt say Cee screamed... thank you belbel for stoping by and give us some news. Santan tonight will have Por and Kell's news at Anu-sul-va-ie and for Cee and Cheer will be tomorrow night

Ana

sarNie Adult
Youknowwwho when u read this blog listen to Cee scream but didnt say Cee screamed... thank you belbel for stoping by and give us some news. Santan tonight will have Por and Kell's news at Anu-sul-va-ie and for Cee and Cheer will be tomorrow night

Thank you, Nuboo :D

Ana

sarNie Adult
Cartoon, is the gurl coming up in today's episode. She's apparently gonna cause misunderstanding btw Oh-Benx.

FYI - Catoon was in Kwan-Oil lakorn as n'rai :p

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Hey! Nai_1_1, u watched todays episode? What happen? and what happen in the preview for the next episode? i wanna know sooooooooo bad :lol:
OMG too many things happened lol. Cartoon is Namjai, she's the girl that Ong-Aht goes visits at the hospital but we still haven't found out who she really is, meaning like what's her importance to Ong-Aht. Plerng takes TdaPao with him, and so Gan and Ong-Aht follows to try to help TdaPao but instead Gan gets hurt by the soap bombs that Kelly uses. Plerng does not really do anything to Tdapao, it's all an act even though it sure was terrifying lol.

The cute thing was Grarok bursted out telling Ong-aht that she loves him, that part was soooo naruk ^_^.

In tomorrow's episode, the previews show that Saen and Seng are planning to rob, kill, and bomb Muern Pon again. Also, Saen will be sending a train full of his soap bombs to land in Bangkok. It seems that Plerng's on drugs too or maybe the camera angling in circles makes me think that. Saen and Seng are also continuing to test if Plerng is really In-C.

Ana

sarNie Adult
OMG too many things happened lol. Cartoon is Namjai, she's the girl that Ong-Aht goes visits at the hospital but we still haven't found out who she really is, meaning like what's her importance to Ong-Aht. Plerng takes TdaPao with him, and so Gan and Ong-Aht follows to try to help TdaPao but instead Gan gets hurt by the soap bombs that Kelly uses. Plerng does not really do anything to Tdapao, it's all an act even though it sure was terrifying lol.

The cute thing was Graror bursted out telling Ong-aht that she loves him, that part was soooo naruk ^_^.

In tomorrow's episode, the previews show that Saen and Seng are planning to rob, kill, and bomb Muern Pon again. Also, Saen will be sending a train full of his soap bombs to land in Bangkok. It seems that Plerng's on drugs too or maybe the camera angling in circles makes me think that. Saen and Seng are also continuing to test if Plerng is really In-C.

Damn!! So many thing happened. I've been waiting all day to d/L :lol:
Thanx, Nai_1_1 ^_^

I knew it nothing happened btw Cee-Cheer..lol.. :D

Aww Benz-Oh scene sound really cute :wub:

Tomorrow's episode seem exciting!! poor Cee :( . He's on drugs :angry: . I remember in look Mai Lai Se, he was on drug too. He really looked like a drug addict then..LOL>>

ChenrukNote

Goddess

Damn!! So many thing happened. I've been waiting all day to d/L :lol:
Thanx, Nai_1_1 ^_^

I knew it nothing happened btw Cee-Cheer..lol.. :D

Aww Benz-Oh scene sound really cute :wub:

Tomorrow's episode seem exciting!! poor Cee :( . He's on drugs :angry: . I remember in look Mai Lai Se, he was on drug too. He really looked like a drug addict then..LOL>>
Yep this was an exciting episode, it kind of keeps you wondering and wondering lol.

Oh yes in Look Mai Lark See, OMG Cee looked like a druggie for sure. He acted it out really well. *Wonders if Cee really took drugs* HAHA j/k!