Kom Faek (DIDA)

Cartoon, is the gurl coming up in today's episode. She's apparently gonna cause misunderstanding btw Oh-Benx.

FYI - Catoon was in Kwan-Oil lakorn as n'rai :p
oh. there's going to be drama b/wn oh/benz, haha. thanks. :D

Ana

sarNie Adult
Yep this was an exciting episode, it kind of keeps you wondering and wondering lol.

Oh yes in Look Mai Lark See, OMG Cee looked like a druggie for sure. He acted it out really well. *Wonders if Cee really took drugs* HAHA j/k!
^ LOL. I does make u wonder huh? if he did drugs for real or not j/k. It was really realistic :p

Dun think anyone is uploading today. Might as well wait till 2morrow ^_^

pclkck

sarNie Egg
OMG OMG OMG......11 WAS SO GOOD!......i don't know if i heard it correctly or not but he said he loved her through all that chaos.......when are they all ever gonna find out the truth.....huh can't wait till the truth comes out. and when is he gonna reveal that hes a cop.....so many questions...huh.......

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
It is playing on my tv but i didn't want to watch yet. i wanna wait to download it!
gahhhh. i did see a glimpse of Benz and Oh's part haha

pclkck

sarNie Egg
IS IT JUST ME OR IS IT THAT CEE AND CHEER ARE STEALING THE SPOTLIGHT FROM POR AND NOON. HAHA I DON'T CARE I RATHER HAVE IT THAT WAY. CEE CHEER MORE INTERESTING.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
OMG OMG OMG......11 WAS SO GOOD!......i don't know if i heard it correctly or not but he said he loved her through all that chaos.......when are they all ever gonna find out the truth.....huh can't wait till the truth comes out. and when is he gonna reveal that hes a cop.....so many questions...huh.......
Yep you heard correctly. Plerng did tell Tdapao that he loves her.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
wahhh....you guys watched it already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so he didnt r her...then what happened?.....
Ok since the episode already aired I'll open my mouth lol. Plerng did not rape Tdapao. He had to fake rape her because Saen and Seng were watching them from the other room through this sill opening that Saen prepared. While pretending to rape her, Plerng tells Tdapao that he needs her to cooperate with him since Saen and others were watching them in the next room. And also that he would never hurt her and he'll try to save her. So he tells her to continue to yell louder and he helped her undress her shirts and threw them at the sill opening so that Saen couldn't quite see what they were doing. They had to stay together all night and the next morning they woke up, got dressed, and Plerng had to pretend to be mean again by pulling on Tdapao's hair and dragging her while saying insults like now that I got your virginity you don't mean anything to me so he yells at her to leave. However, Saen told her to wait and he was going to let all his workers do her. However, Plerng rescues her again by telling Saen that even though he said Tdapao has no importance to him, she is still his and he still needs to use her for sex again especially since she is so white, he'd probably have to use her for a long time. So finally Saen lets Tdapao go but he forces Plerng and Tdapao to ride with him and his workers back to Tdapao's place and it ended there.

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
OMG i just finished watching it! lol i that was soo smooth but so sad.
this eppi was for Cee and Cheer !!! <3

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the summary. Haven't see it yet but going to. Glad that Cee didn't really r Cheer.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Episode 11 was soooooooooooooooo goooooooood. Although I just scan it but it sure was intense :p

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Thanks for sharing the pics and link to it on Ch7 Ana. I'll record Cee and Cheer's part when it gets posted on Obizgo. LOL Cee was so funny in that Kom Faek activity. I can't believe he told the girls sorry that we met too late. What a tease!

Now back to Kom Faek. Dammmnnn I hate Saen Rajasee sooooooo much! Why did he have to give Plerng drugs? Poor Plerng! Argggh and Dok Mai too. She's so two faced! She tells Gan that she will be the one walking out of his life when it comes time to but goes and tells Anchan that she's happy Anchan gave her an opportunity to see Gan and that her love with Gan is still strong! What a biatch! At least now we now that Dok Mai and Gan are only married by name. Wheeew!

I want one of those Kom Faek shirts haha.

Thanks for sharing the pics and link to it on Ch7 Ana. I'll record Cee and Cheer's part when it gets posted on Obizgo. LOL Cee was so funny in that Kom Faek activity. I can't believe he told the girls sorry that we met too late. What a tease!

Now back to Kom Faek. Dammmnnn I hate Saen Rajasee sooooooo much! Why did he have to give Plerng drugs? Poor Plerng! Argggh and Dok Mai too. She's so two faced! She tells Gan that she will be the one walking out of his life when it comes time to but goes and tells Anchan that she's happy Anchan gave her an opportunity to see Gan and that her love with Gan is still strong! What a biatch! At least now we now that Dok Mai and Gan are only married by name. Wheeew!

I want one of those Kom Faek shirts haha.

I want to see how Cee look like when he is on drugs...