Kom Faek (DIDA)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL I had to skimm through epiie 14 and it was really good / sad geezh Noon's crying was sad hehe .. and woah pregnant in the next eppie? Woot LOL . When's the flower girl gonna die haha .. and Cee+Cheer scene was so cute, she was all takin care of him and also Oh + Benz cute scene too hehe. Dok Mai , haha when Gan walked away from her.. omigosh next eppie hope Noon & Kelly don't >_< but unlikely since Noon is smart and always gets away .. but yeah next weeek arggh.

kouvang you can read hunny's spoiler that i posted, it tells you who dies and stays.
HAHAHAHA da flower girl? LMAO i want somebody to get rid of her too. she aint nice. awwwwww i can't wait to see eps 14. erybody sayin it's so good. i hope it gets uploaded tomorrow

nina07

sarNie Adult
the best scene was where Por told DokMai that he doesnt wanna give his heart to her. haha. loser. keke. I was LMAO when Por hit Kelly with the motorcycle. Kelly is so nasty, man. ugh I hate him he should just kill DokMai already and then and he could kill himself. haha

But when i was watching the previews for Episode 15, it said that the next week will be the ending, is it true? o_O

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah it going to end next week I think because everything is coming together now...just need to see the shoot out...lol

Eps 14 was so cutie and sweet. :lol: OMG I was laughting watching Cheer family pretenting to cry and saying badthing about In-C..when Cheer told them Cee...The pary with Oh and Bezn is pretty cutie.

fanny

sarNie Adult
when is this lakorn gonna be end...its like forever. its so dragging and i hate noon's role in here. i wonder what lakorn after this one.

pclkck

sarNie Egg
Yeah it going to end next week I think because everything is coming together now...just need to see the shoot out...lol

Eps 14 was so cutie and sweet. :lol: OMG I was laughting watching Cheer family pretenting to cry and saying badthing about In-C..when Cheer told them Cee...The pary with Oh and Bezn is pretty cutie.

is it really gonna end next week? i haven't got enough yet. but i guess if it does end next week then thats when everyone will find out the truth so thats good too.

Mann

*sighs* you can tell its almost ending .. next week .. gosh and credits to mai @ spicyforum.net -- Yeeuy Fah Taa Din will be replacing it .. awwh i'm sad now LOL . ^^ Diamend the flower girl hahah .. I know I didn't want to reveal anything but thats her name haha ..

nina07

sarNie Adult
yeah. I dont want it to end! dude, i think cee overdosed on drugs thats why he went to cheer's resturaunt, LOL. so funny but yet sad :( because of EVIL saengg :arrg:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
So sad that it going to end so soon. I love this lakorn so much...hehe....I really hope there be more sweet scene of Cee & Cheer toward the end. They are the best couple in here I just love them so much now...hehe

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaaaaaaaaa p'oh funny as hell rapping/singing LOL man i really like dis role of his. my friend in thailand said it's gon end da 26th she might be wrong though i dunno lol

Ana

sarNie Adult
Did ya miss me..hehe.. :p

CREDIT TO BITETEDUST @ PANTIP AND KIFTKAE @ SIWATFAMILY.COM
-Mostly Cee's Sc's cuzz I got it from Siwatfamily.com *hihe*

Episode 11

Episode 13

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
okay so i just started this lakorn last week, barely on epi 5. [only reason why i'm watching it is because my mama brought it home lol.] i have mixed feelings about this one...

I haven't watched a lakorn from Por in so long. Gosh, I hate Kelly. I wish they would've picked another actor to play the bad guy. He's annoying. <_< Noon needs to cut her long hair!!! it's really bugging me. I wanna chop it off myself.

Anywhos, I'm starting to like Cee again... Cheer, i'm not really feeling her however, her character suits her. The dorky dude with the glasses cracks me up. haha. He's soo funny. He'll look better if he didn't wear glasses.

I have lots of catching up to do....! B)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
okay so i just started this lakorn last week, barely on epi 5. [only reason why i'm watching it is because my mama brought it home lol.] i have mixed feelings about this one...
I haven't watched a lakorn from Por in so long. Gosh, I hate Kelly. I wish they would've picked another actor to play the bad guy. He's annoying. <_< Noon needs to cut her long hair!!! it's really bugging me. I wanna chop it off myself.

Anywhos, I'm starting to like Cee again... Cheer, i'm not really feeling her however, her character suits her. The dorky dude with the glasses cracks me up. haha. He's soo funny. He'll look better if he didn't wear glasses.

I have lots of catching up to do....! B)
lol da dorky dude w/ da glasses is p'oh! HE IS HILARIOUS and he gets funnier and funnier as da lakorn go on lol

chenling

sarNie Adult
I started watching this and was soo hooked, mainly because of Cheer and Cee..OMG they are fantastic together and there story really keeps me wanting more!!!!