Koojinssssssssssss

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I understand you have your bias but since you don’t follow him, how would you know of his events. He’s been pretty busy in the past 6 months with various events. I can’t name them all, but I wouldn’t say it’s “rarely”.
Ya— I know everyone’s busy not just Na, but based on those few events I have seen of him. I don’t see how me saying he has very few events is even a bias thing. Do you need to clarify?

xodxo

@xodxo Kim wants to marry when she reach the age of 30 and Mark also said he would like to settle down when he reach the age of 32.
Oh— do you have the article or news? I follow Mark very closely, never have I heard him said he was going to marry by 32? He has said in his 30s, lol.

Ya— I was so sure I shared that random clip of Kimmy saying she wants to get married by 30. Lol.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Ya— I know everyone’s busy not just Na, but based on those few events I have seen of him. I don’t see how me saying he has very few events is even a bias thing. Do you need to clarify?
What I meant by bias is who you have the hots for/ gaga over/who you like... your #1 pra’ek, so I suspect you wouldn’t be following Nadech cause he’s not yours. Somehow saying “your bias” is simpler than typing all this . Crystal?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I understand, can speak and read Thai so I like to go directly to sources and that’s Thai citizens. The majority of NY fans and their individual fans are very supportive of their individual works and their relationship. However, there will always be a few ones that love to create drama for them. Of course, the negative comments or rumors will get more attention and will be picked up by media real fast because it sells.
Well yeah I can understand, speak and read thai as well. :) I'm just reporting what the other news outlet are speculating :). There are few news outlet who are unsure and scared for the relationship of NY because of Yaya's body language and certain things she said. Oh and they began by saying they are big fans of NY too. I'm not against NY, I was just basing my perspective off of IFs.

Anyways, if Nadech doesn't have events or that many events at the moment is because the lakorn he's filming with Matt requires 5 days of filming. It's in the korean contract that the filming must be done by a certain date.

twister02

M♥K
Oh— do you have the article or news? I follow Mark very closely, never have I heard him said he was going to marry by 32? He has said in his 30s, lol.

Ya— I was so sure I shared that random clip of Kimmy saying she wants to get married by 30. Lol.
He said before the exact 32 but you know, I don't save links on my own and I don't have much time searching for it now so here, you might want to check the link below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfvCO4NgfBZ/?taken-by=iloveu_mk

Translation from the generous MK angel: kanyayonrose Mark interviewed on Saturday that he has talked about marriage with Kimmy a little. For him, he plans to get married after 30 but before 35

sarNie Adult
Lol! Good for you! But I never said he couldn’t act. Lol! Ive heard others said it but I’ve never said it myself! Lmao! What I said was I have not been impressed. Lmao!:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: Maybe, maybe he’ll impress me one day cuz I’m waiting for him and Mew to work together. Lol :p

I don’t care about koojin!! Lmao!!! Real or not, I really don’t care!! Lol :celebrate16:
Haha nice to meet you, again @xodxo , at least now you can say you know someone from JJ's FC. As for him not impressing you, nothing I can do about that! It's all up to him (and you hahaha). i am sorry for not putting paragraphs in my comment haha, i didn't intend to impute that you said JJ can't act.

I just wanted to express my opinion, which again, no one is obligated to agree with me. As you mentioned, you've heard people say that JJ can't act. Now at least you can also say you've heard someone (me) opine that JJ can act. I think whether someone can act or not, or if koojins are ok or not, it's really just a matter of perspective. There's no one absolute answer to a topic such as this.

xodxo

What I meant by bias is who you have the hots for/ gaga over/who you like... your #1 pra’ek, so I suspect you wouldn’t be following Nadech cause he’s not yours. Somehow saying “your bias” is simpler than typing all this . Crystal?
Geez, just cuz I’m so utterly in love with Mark does not mean I turn a blind on Na. Lol I actually follow up with him on his events and even lakorn. Even watches his news, etc. Everyone’s bias to their own love, but some bias are blind, narrow-minded, dramatic/trouble maker lol you can rest assure I’m not one to drag you into a damn drama. But me stating something as little as he’s rarely in events (cuz out of the very fews I’ve seen) I don’t see how that should even tick anyone off. If it does, you should ask yourself how it even ticks you off?

xodxo

Haha nice to meet you, again @xodxo , at least now you can say you know someone from JJ's FC. As for him not impressing you, nothing I can do about that! It's all up to him (and you hahaha).
Oh you’re not the only fan of his that I know of lmaoooo I know many 55555 I’m actually a JJ fan myself, since he debuted but just not crazy enough to go Gaga that’s all.

Well— I only replied to you cuz you quoted me, trying to sound like I was hating on JJ or something lmao when something I said was as little as “I haven’t been impressed.”

I just wanted to express my opinion, which again, no one is obligated to agree with me.
Lol— you did not need to keep repeating this cuz we all know no one needs to agree with anyone lol :risas3:

xodxo

twister02

M♥K
Haha nice to meet you, again @xodxo , at least now you can say you know someone from JJ's FC. As for him not impressing you, nothing I can do about that! It's all up to him (and you hahaha). i am sorry for not putting paragraphs in my comment haha, i didn't intend to impute that you said JJ can't act.

I just wanted to express my opinion, which again, no one is obligated to agree with me. As you mentioned, you've heard people say that JJ can't act. Now at least you can also say you've heard someone (me) opine that JJ can act. I think whether someone can act or not, or if koojins are ok or not, it's really just a matter of perspective. There's no one absolute answer to a topic such as this.
Very well said. It's really on the perspective. Koojin fans doesn't see it bad but the non-koojin fans see it bad. It's a matter of perspective and it also applies on how you see the artists growth and acting. Life is all about perspective. If you're happy, let it be. If others doesn't agree with you, why bother. :)

xodxo

it's working for me, I don't know why it's not working for you :)
Weird. Lol I already clicked/reclicked...keep getting this error

B2CA7589-668C-4DE2-A364-CEE3120D7864.jpeg

It’s no big deal—ya believe what ya want, cuz I know he said somewhere in his 30s lmaooo

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Geez, just cuz I’m so utterly in love with Mark does not mean I turn a blind on Na. Lol I actually follow up with him on his events and even lakorn. Even watches his news, etc. Everyone’s bias to their own love, but some bias are blind, narrow-minded, dramatic/trouble maker lol you can rest assure I’m not one to drag you into a damn drama. But me stating something as little as he’s rarely in events (cuz out of the very fews I’ve seen) I don’t see how that should even tick anyone off. If it does, you should ask yourself how it even ticks you off?
Trying to add a little clarification to some of your limited point of view, at times. So comical that I am tick because I wanted to clarify something you said that’s entirely not true. Unlike you, I don’t commented on every unkind remarks about Nadech from others, because it’s their opinions. Tick off would be what you’re doing with every commenting and replying to almost every not so kind words about Mark.

P

PrincessKarina

xodxo

Trying to add a little clarification to some of your limited point of view, at times. So comical that I am tick because I wanted to clarify something you said that’s entirely not true. Unlike you, I don’t commented on every unkind remarks about Nadech from others, because it’s their opinions. Tick off would be what you’re doing with every commenting and replying to almost every not so kind words about Mark.
WHERE did I reply to everything unkind about Mark? Actually, I don’t even care that much bc it’s peoples opinion, unless it’s straight up cruel hate. But really, you call me bias so that’s where I question you that if saying something as little as Na having fewer events wasn’t even intentional to upset any Na fans. It was just really a simple statement. But you pulled out your bias word on me so I had to ask you to clarify your questioning.

P

PrincessKarina

Anyways, AGAIN we are all entitled to our own opinions and views. Let’s get along and open our minds to hear others. I know @xodxo you are all about Mark! And @Alichgo you are a Nadech fan. I’m not currently a Nadech fan and I’m neutral with Mark. But I actually don’t mind hearing you girls talk about your favorite celebs and the info you give. This helps open my mind and help me see them in a different perspective than my own! Thanks for sharing! :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Aww 30 is kind of young to get married now'days but then again I understand if one wants to start a family. The women being 30-32 and men being 33-36 would be a good age to start a family. MK's career are established and financially ready so that age would be perfect. I can see MK getting married.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
WHERE did I reply to everything unkind about Mark? Actually, I don’t even care that much bc it’s peoples opinion, unless it’s straight up cruel hate. But really, you call me bias so that’s where I question you that if saying something as little as Na having fewer events wasn’t even intentional to upset any Na fans. It was just really a simple statement. But you pulled out your bias word on me so I had to ask you to clarify your questioning.
Understood, next time when we get into a tit-for-tat, i’ll say Mark-bias or won’t say the word “bias” at all. I like Mark too and I’ll leave you to fend for him. Just trying to fend for Nadech cause if you all read these comments here, he’s being left behind... lol.

Can we all get alone now?