thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
New teaser, i am just getting more and more excited!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOBwWQui5QM&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Credits to : Bie's fanclub facebook

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
i almost cried watching the teaser because it looks that good.
Bie looks orangeee >< but i guess its okay lol
i bet he had loads of fun filming this lakorn :)
I am hoping we get more Bie and VIll timeeee !!!

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
i cannot wait until this lakorn airs already!!! ONLY 11 MORE DAYS!! APRIL 18TH IS SOOO CLOSE!!

i also am really interested in how it's going to end, will Bie go back to his present and live with Vill, or will he stay in the future and live with Nok Sinjai (Vill's future)....i hope that the ending won't be sad and disappointing!! Really counting down the days for this!! about 2 weeks only, until it airs! :thumbsup:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I'm hoping that Bie will travel back to his time, and fix things so he and View can be together. I'm really not into those lakorn where younger guy like older woman, but in this case, it's View but the older version. Also, I love all the casts, storyline and stuff, but the singing in here is kind of awkward to me, I guess I'm not use to see a lakorn where they include musical in it. Still looking forward to this lakorn though. =)

kuathestar

sarNie Adult

CHANNEL 5

Kram Wela Ha Ruk

Starring: Nok Sinjai, Bie Sukrit, Tono Pakin, Grand The Star, Vill Wannarot, Oh Anuchyd, May Fuengarom, Namtarn The Star

Airing: Thursday 14 April (Monday - Thursday)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't wait to see this lakorn and hear them sing. I know the other cast members are singers and know how to sing but I want to hear Vill sing because she not a singer so I can't wait to hear her sing.

I wonder what will the end be like...who will Bie end up with Vill or Nok anyway they both are the same person...lol

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here clips of Bie and Grand talking about the lakorn...Aww they look cutie together I hope they can pair up soon I want to see these two do a lakorn together..hehe

krazydara

sarNie Egg
omg i really wish that they change vill to someone else i tried hard to like her and started to watch talard aroom, but it so hard because she acting is so dull. when she cried she just look like a retarded doll, its like every scene her face expression is the same wtf?. exact needs to find some new fresh face for their company because they have the same people switching couple in different lakorn only.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
^ yeah but oh well, they already finish filming, I dunno I love wiew but there's sumthin about her face now that really bothers me a lot. anyways can't wait till this air.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
^ yeah but oh well, they already finish filming, I dunno I love wiew but there's sumthin about her face now that really bothers me a lot. anyways can't wait till this air.
And i thought it was just me?
I noticed in Talad Arom..
her nose got longer/pointier and her lips got even bigger.
very noticeable
i had to compare Kaew Lom Petch and her CF commercials to her face now

I considered her one of the most prettiest Actress, tae
her face now is ehhh bothersome

still cant wait for this lakorn though

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
^
it's just the magic of makeup they can contour it to make more pointer and as for the lip its concealer. All is just makeup!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
^
it's just the magic of makeup they can contour it to make more pointer and as for the lip its concealer. All is just makeup!
Don't get me wrong tae, i love Vill ^^
i understand that makeup can play a trick.
at first i thought it was the make up,
Now, you can clearly tell she got something done to her face.
but its the w.e(s) :D i still like her..LOL

remem

sarNie Hatchling
On 14 April it has "Kaam Wayla Ha Ruk" Special, and also has some part and behind the scene.

This is one part which interesting and has english subb already. :thumbsup:

First Episode on Monday 18th April.

[Eng] Bie&O - One scene from "Kaam Wayla Ha Ruk"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWXumDAVzAk

PS. Do not forget in the drama bie came from 2535 BC. or around 1991

Capture from The Special on 14th April.