raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I'm not a fan of EXACT whatsoever, they only release very little lakorns I like, nor am I a fan of Vill...but I am one of Bie's, and the storyline seems different and interesting, so I definitely will tune in...but seeing that this is EXACT, I'll just wait until all of the 30 episodes get released before I start watching...don't they have a tendency to release very long and unnecessary lakorns? Like, they could end it at 16 but choose to do it at 30? I just hope it's done well and not cheesy.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
The teaser got me wanting more;
Vill and Bie looks absolutely cute together

It looks like comedy to me...
but overall i enjoyed the teaser mak

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
really enjoyed the teaser, thanks for sharing! wow, now i'm sooo looking forward to this even more! LOVE OH ANUCHYD!

tikklles

sarNie Adult
the singing n dancing reminds me of bollywood....nevertheless, bie n vill is super cute n lovely....looking forward to this 1

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
yea it reminds me of bollywood too! so is Bie going to get with Vill or Nok in the end?

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
:wub: :wub: :wub: i cant wait to watch this new lakorn.... i been a dan of Bie for a very long time i love him alot i love everything about him...LOL
Also im very happy to see him play another lakorn wid Vill in it.... Loved DRRT and im very sure i will Love this one too.... i been waiting for it since me and some of my found out about it....cant wait....:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Ruk Bie Mak Tee Soot....:kiss3: :kiss3: :kiss3:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG.. this lakorn is really different! I love who View transform to older women which is NOK.. she's so gorgeous.. although I wish it was View throughout the entire lakorn.. Bie & View are too cuteeeeeeeeeee!!! :) I really want to see Bie and Grand together though.

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
OMG.. this lakorn is really different! I love who View transform to older women which is NOK.. she's so gorgeous.. although I wish it was View throughout the entire lakorn.. Bie & View are too cuteeeeeeeeeee!!! :) I really want to see Bie and Grand together though.
I agree with you :) I love Bie & Vill together, but I also want Bie & Grand to do a movie together
one day too :) Let's cross our fingers & she what happen, LOL :D

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
thank you so much for the eng subs! i wonder how this lakorn will end. what will happen.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Vill's wardrobe looks like DRRT...
the dress and the shirt on top...

i seriously can't wait for this lakorn..
i Love Vill with Bie more than with Son now