joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
dancy..thanks for the pictures. i'm been pissed off at this lakorn for two reasons. Bie (annoys me with his fugly facial expressions- especially the crying one). I don't know why P'Boy even allows that to be shown.

Namtan trying to get all up in Tono and Grand's business. She's doing it on purpose. Tono be a man and kick that itch out and go make some sweet music with Grand.

I noticed we haven't been seeing a lot of Grand lately. She needs more screen time with Tono. Actually I got a little over 18 minutes today of Tono, which is about double from yesterday.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Grand, Tono, Nok & oh is going to be a guests at Bie up coming concert 'Loveไม่กลัวกลัวไม่ Love'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZoeICv7yzI

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
dancy..thanks for the pictures. i'm been pissed off at this lakorn for two reasons. Bie (annoys me with his fugly facial expressions- especially the crying one). I don't know why P'Boy even allows that to be shown.

Namtan trying to get all up in Tono and Grand's business. She's doing it on purpose. Tono be a man and kick that itch out and go make some sweet music with Grand.

I noticed we haven't been seeing a lot of Grand lately. She needs more screen time with Tono. Actually I got a little over 18 minutes today of Tono, which is about double from yesterday.
i haaaate all of Bie's exagerated expressions too!! oh gosh i cant stand it, i always skim through it.

I really hate how everybody's voice when they sing is sooo "studio-ized" idk how to word it. like, they sound too fake and fixed up. they all have great voices and shouldnt make it so "studio-ized". I like when they sing with their real voices or maybe a lil studio, but not like how they r in the lakorn :blahblah: hope u all noe wat im talkin bout.

whiterose

sarNie Hatchling
i haaaate all of Bie's exagerated expressions too!! oh gosh i cant stand it, i always skim through it.

I really hate how everybody's voice when they sing is sooo "studio-ized" idk how to word it. like, they sound too fake and fixed up. they all have great voices and shouldnt make it so "studio-ized". I like when they sing with their real voices or maybe a lil studio, but not like how they r in the lakorn :blahblah: hope u all noe wat im talkin bout.
hahaha i know what you guys mean....i'm usually a fan of his, but his crying faces have been really bad, like how his nostrils flair up and his mouth makes a weird shape haha. in his past lakorns, they've been awkward, but not this bad. i'm also wondering how long this is supposed to last? usually exact lakorns end around 28 episodes, but maybe this has 1 more week? but i haven't seen any previews for the next lakorn?

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha i know what you guys mean....i'm usually a fan of his, but his crying faces have been really bad, like how his nostrils flair up and his mouth makes a weird shape haha. in his past lakorns, they've been awkward, but not this bad. i'm also wondering how long this is supposed to last? usually exact lakorns end around 28 episodes, but maybe this has 1 more week? but i haven't seen any previews for the next lakorn?
The next lakorn after this is the one wit son, gun, tono called ruen phaa. I havent heard an air date for it either. I hope this lakorn ends soon cuz its draggin too loong.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't see today episode but it look like Pitsanu is pregnant and saying its Kit baby to Mai

credits to: pantip

Caps... :weee: :annoyed:...Poor Mai and Kit

So sad for them...

:lmao:

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
dancy..thanks for the pictures. But it's Ping who's pregnant not Pitsanu (that's Nok's husband).

I'm so sad right now for Tono. He tried his best to help Ping and she continues to backstab and lie to him. I really liked the scene where Grand walked away at the end and Tono just stared out into space. That was so touching. He goes home to lay it out to Ping, while she just lies her ass off to Tono. I really felt Tono's anger and pain that how come he doesn't deserve to be happy while others do. I hope Tono doesn't give up on Grand, but you never know maybe he's the guys who think, it's because you love them you let them go and be happy while he watch, since their happiness is more important. Personal Opinion, Tono looks hot crying...he beats out Bie in that department. I think the only guy I've seen look good crying is Andrew Gregson.

Gai is also getting on my nerves. I'm surprised he even showed up in today's episode, since we barely see him.

I just hope Ping doesn't lie about the baby being Tono's.

I can't believe that Pitsanu killed May. She was a great n'rai, well she wasn't really rai either. Let's see what happens.

I'm actually glad to see more of Grand today. She has totally matured from the beginning of this lakorn. She's more womanly. I just hope she talks to Tono about everything before making up her decision to break it off with him. He worked so hard to be with her.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks joy2cu for correcting me on the name. :coverlaf:

Here one of the OST Tono sang. The little boy in is cutie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6cd-_A1FUw

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn is ending next week on the 17th i believe, since Ruen Pae will air on the 20th. Can't wait to see how the story ends!!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Just finish watching today episode. Man feel sorry for :no: Tono into episode getting beat up by bad guy and with Bie. In the end of today episode it seem like Tono kick Ping out of his apartment. I just want to slap Ping :arrg: making thing hard for Tono and Grand. I wish there were more scene of grand in today episode. I hope Nok dad won't get kill by the bad guy.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I like today episode between father and daughter moment. :wub: I hope Bie and Grand get to do another lakorn where they are the p'ke & n'ke. I want to see Grand with Bie...hehe

credits to: pantip & pk666pooh for the clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1NIz0B9co8

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
Just finish watching today episode. Man feel sorry for :no: Tono into episode getting beat up by bad guy and with Bie. In the end of today episode it seem like Tono kick Ping out of his apartment. I just want to slap Ping :arrg: making thing hard for Tono and Grand. I wish there were more scene of grand in today episode. I hope Nok dad won't get kill by the bad guy.
That Sucks! I feel bad for Tono... Did Bie really beat him up?

I like today episode between father and daughter moment. :wub: I hope Bie and Grand get to do another lakorn where they are the p'ke & n'ke. I want to see Grand with Bie...hehe

credits to: pantip & pk666pooh for the clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1NIz0B9co8
I wish they would pair up too! That is my dream! HAHA! LOL! But I would really like to see them pari up!

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
TODAY'S EP WAS VERY GOOD I HAVE SEING PETH HAVE A GOOD TALK WID HIS OWN daughter.... BUT SAD TO SAY THIS LAKORN IS COMING TO AN END VERY SOON.... CANT WAIT TO SEE TOMORROW EP... :nailbiter:

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
I didn't get a chance to really watch today's episode, but yesterday's was hard to watch. I literally was crying inside for Tono. Namtan just basically tried to con him into be the father of her child. What an ITCH.

I really dislike the fact that Grand doesn't any give Tono the benefit of the doubt. I mean isn't that what relationships are based on. I guess Tono has to save Grand's life again for her to realize that he's the one for her.

I think the saddest part for me yesterday was when Tono was singing the song. It really felt like was dying inside. I thought he played a drunk sort of funny. I think P'Boy needs to really get him to drink so we can see a real DRUNK TONO (so I can take advantage of him hehehe :kiss2: )

I think when he was screaming at Namtan about how she basically killed him, it felt so real. But that damn girl doesn't feel she a bit guilty.

Bie again continues to annoy me, so I skipped those part.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Saw today episode and it was good. I thought Namtan was going to tell Grand that the baby wasn't Tono but guess not. Now I really hate Namtan. She getting annoy. I hope there will be some sweet scene between Grand & Tono before this lakorn end next week. I can't wait for next week.

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
aww man today ep was not what i though it was going to be.... but the one good thing is that PETH got to fine out alot of info on how he died... but on the other hand i didnt think that MAI would find out that Khun Nu wasnt her real father but in she sure did.... now MAI knows that Khun Nu isnt her father thats a good thing i was wondering when she was going to find out he wasnt her father.... well cant wait tell monday to see whats gonna happen next before it ends.... SAD THAT ITS ENDING SOON}:(