AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Darn it, it's too bad that the lakorn will be focusing mostly on the future, not the past...but it's okay, for at least, I get to see Bie and View together in the first three episodes!!!!!!!!! They are way cute... *Sigh* I'm falling in love all over again with them. And in episode 2, that love scene, gosh! Made me scream and blush at the same time...xD Seems like View is stepping out of her comfort zone and trying more daring scenes. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like the first real kiss for her onscreen. =o I mean, her other kisses with Son in Kaew Lom Petch and Bie in Dok Ruk Rim Tang are rather fake kisses, not on the lips directly... Her kiss with Phet (Bie) seems fake at first, but then their lips actually touched other's, and it becomes a real one! :lol: Aw, I'm really hoping for a happy ending for them, and hopefully Bie goes back to the past to fix his future with View...but hopefully Grand and Tono will still be with each other in the future! So far, the songs fit naturally into the lakorn, but I hope that it's not going to be used TOO MUCH in it, for too much music/songs can be very annoying.>_> But all the songs so far are very good.

AikOm^_^

omg..i haven't seen the first episode yet but i just saw the clips shared by TheGurlo22 (thanks for the clips) but omg i totally fell in love with bie and vill all over again..i hope they get another lakorn together...i had a question so is grand going to be the daughter of bie(peth) and vill(Perpim)...or perpim and her husband in the future?? or is it still unsure??
:lol2: I had the same reaction; fell in love with with Bie and Vill all over again as well. They are extremely adorable together and look so perfect together! :spin: Vill is in a new lakorn (Kohn Teun), but she's going to pair up with Guy, not Bie sadly... :teary: I'm really hoping that Kram Wela will end happily for Bie and Vill, and that he goes back to the past/present to change his future and make up with her.

As for your question, I wondered the same, too! It's still unsure, but you know, Bie and Vill did *cough* make love together :D, so it's a big possiblity that Grand is actually the daughter of Peth and Perpim. I'm really hoping that she is, for it'd be sad if she's not Phet and Pim's daughter...wanted them to make a "beautiful" child on their first and only time together. I'm hoping that Phet will return back to his past/present to fix the problems with Pim, so that they could be together, and that way, Grand will still be born and hopefully she will meet Tono again. :) That would be the perfect ending to me. But, since the lakorn just started, :lol: , we have to wait until it ends in a few months to know for sure. =)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Today episode it show Grand. I can't wait for tomorrow episode.

credit to: Grand facebook page

I can't wait to see this scene of father & daughter moment... ^_^ :wub: :lol:

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
here comes all the good stuff now.... cant wait for tomorrow ep.... oh how i missed Bie and Vill... but cant wait to see Bie and Nok how things goes there.... Let the story begin.... yay...

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I watch this lakorn because of Tono and Grand. It would be nice if Bie and View end up in this lakorn. I would love to see Grand pair up with Bie in other lakorn. Btw, do anyone know who Oh will end up?

karam

sarNie Egg
:lol2: I had the same reaction; fell in love with with Bie and Vill all over again as well. They are extremely adorable together and look so perfect together! :spin: I think they both are having a new lakorn soon, but not with each other sadly... :teary: I'm really hoping that Kram Wela will end happily for Bie and Vill, and that he goes back to the past/present to change his future and make up with her.

As for your question, I wondered the same, too! It's still unsure, but you know, Bie and Vill did *cough* make love together :D, so it's a big possiblity that Grand is actually the daughter of Peth and Perpim. I'm really hoping that she is, for it'd be sad if she's not Phet and Pim's daughter...wanted them to make a "beautiful" child on their first and only time together. I'm hoping that Phet will return back to his past/present to fix the problems with Pim, so that they could be together, and that way, Grand will still be born and hopefully she will meet Tono again. :) That would be the perfect ending to me. But, since the lakorn just started, :lol: , we have to wait until it ends in a few months to know for sure. =)
Ya i know that vill has a lakorn with guy coming up..but i hope that later bie and vill will do another one hehe...but if Grand is bie and vill's daughter then it's possible for him to fix the past hopefully not ruining grand and tono's relationship..ahhh im going to go crazy until the end of the drama but i hope it will be a happy ending hope vill comes back!! Ooo and the kiss between them was so real..like more real than in the lakorn's i have watched loved it!!

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Darn it, it's too bad that the lakorn will be focusing mostly on the future, not the past...but it's okay, for at least, I get to see Bie and View together in the first three episodes!!!!!!!!! They are way cute... *Sigh* I'm falling in love all over again with them. And in episode 2, that love scene, gosh! Made me scream and blush at the same time...xD Seems like View is stepping out of her comfort zone and trying more daring scenes. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like the first real kiss for her onscreen. =o I mean, her other kisses with Son in Kaew Lom Petch and Bie in Dok Ruk Rim Tang are rather fake kisses, not on the lips directly... Her kiss with Phet (Bie) seems fake at first, but then their lips actually touched other's, and it becomes a real one! :lol: Aw, I'm really hoping for a happy ending for them, and hopefully Bie goes back to the past to fix his future with View...but hopefully Grand and Tono will still be with each other in the future! So far, the songs fit naturally into the lakorn, but I hope that it's not going to be used TOO MUCH in it, for too much music/songs can be very annoying.>_> But all the songs so far are very good.
i agree, i hope they don't put tooooo many songs in here...i noe its a musical...but they can keep it to a minimum cuz then it will get annoying.

there's something about Bie i really don't like...i think its all those facial expressions he make, he does way too many fake exaggerating faces especially when he sings :thumbdown:

LoL did anybody notice that the lil boy that was singing in the beginning of ep.3 with Bie looked like TONO!!! LMAO!! :lmao3: i was like "is that suppose to be him as a kid" hahahaha but of course its not.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
sadly my u2 account is dling slow, perhaps its just my slow laptop.
Made a MV of Bie VIll

just wanted to cry when i saw that photo of Bie and Grand.
knowing he's not going to be with VIll both Nok :(
uhmm even though they are the same person in here
><

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Saw today episode so Grand is Bie & Vill daughter from the flask back Nok have. I feel bad for Nok, Grand in today episode and the song Grand sang is pretty good and sad I can't wait to hear more of Grand sing and when she meet Tono.

AikOm^_^

i agree, i hope they don't put tooooo many songs in here...i noe its a musical...but they can keep it to a minimum cuz then it will get annoying.

there's something about Bie i really don't like...i think its all those facial expressions he make, he does way too many fake exaggerating faces especially when he sings :thumbdown:

LoL did anybody notice that the lil boy that was singing in the beginning of ep.3 with Bie looked like TONO!!! LMAO!! :lmao3: i was like "is that suppose to be him as a kid" hahahaha but of course its not.
:thanks: for agreeing! I saw Tim Burton's A Nightmare Before Christmas and Anastasia (the 1997 animated film), and I didn't like the two films as much as I thought I would because the music in both films is always constant, NEVER stopping. It was really annoying and unentertaining. I was trying to figure out why A Nightmare Before Christmas was not connecting with me, and I finally figured out that the music never stopped. There was too much music! The songs aren't too bad, but the music ruined it for me.

It's nice to hear oldies songs again in "Kharm Wela Tam Ha Ruk," but let's hope that they don't really don't sing all the time. Maybe one of the main focuses is the songs, but they shouldn't let them overshadow the coversations.

Hey, you're right about the little boy at the festival in ep. 3; he did look like Tono!!! :rofl: Let's make it clear, that little boy who threw the cotton candy or something at Phet and Pim, right? I saw him, and I thought that he may be Tono, like you! I think it's possible...Maybe that's how Tono likes singing? Because he saw Bie and Bie was his inspiration??? =O

Ya i know that vill has a lakorn with guy coming up..but i hope that later bie and vill will do another one hehe...but if Grand is bie and vill's daughter then it's possible for him to fix the past hopefully not ruining grand and tono's relationship..ahhh im going to go crazy until the end of the drama but i hope it will be a happy ending hope vill comes back!! Ooo and the kiss between them was so real..like more real than in the lakorn's i have watched loved it!!
Oops, only Vill's new lakorn is confirmed. :lol: Sorry about that. I mistook one of Bie's movies as a new lakorn. Agree about the possibility of Bie fixing the past and not ruining Grand and Tono's happy ending! I had the same reaction about their kiss! I loved it as well, too; kept watching it over and over again. :lol2: I'm a pervert, I know... :sweat: I get the feeling that Vill is trying daring new things...it's good, but I hope that she still remains innocent and sweet. =)

joy2cu

sarNie Hatchling
I'm sort of annoyed with Bie's overacting right now. But I think Vill did a good job for her role.

I love how they used Ryuji as little Kit, or you can say little Tono. Totally works in Tono's favor. Since he is like Tono's favorite little kid. Maybe they can have Tono and Ryuji play father and son in another lakorn.

I wanna see Grand without the fake eyelashes.

Finally we get to see Oh. He's hot. I think the scene with Oh and Nok was so sad. I cried watching it.

So now I just have to make it for three days till I see Tono. I'm glad P'Boy put Tono in a wifebeater, cause his hotness is gonna blow my TV up. Hehehe.

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
I'm sort of annoyed with Bie's overacting right now. But I think Vill did a good job for her role.

I love how they used Ryuji as little Kit, or you can say little Tono. Totally works in Tono's favor. Since he is like Tono's favorite little kid. Maybe they can have Tono and Ryuji play father and son in another lakorn.

I wanna see Grand without the fake eyelashes.

Finally we get to see Oh. He's hot. I think the scene with Oh and Nok was so sad. I cried watching it.

So now I just have to make it for three days till I see Tono. I'm glad P'Boy put Tono in a wifebeater, cause his hotness is gonna blow my TV up. Hehehe.
LOL i so agree wid u on the waiting till the next eps comes on...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Other than the cheesy songs and dances, I loooooooove this lakorn right now! It's very sad indeed. Nok is a great actress.