Kror Guy Yasit

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.Buayam actually died?Please don't joke around.There is no point of watching this lakorn if Yam is dead.Can't they bring her back with the Gor?It can be possible , right?I'm pretty sure they'll bring her back.If she is a peepop , then how did she die?Dida Please birng her back ,please.I watch this lakorn for Aungkart and Buayam only .If Yam is dead then there is no point of watching Boy alone.*crying*.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Nope this is not a joke. Buayam really dies. and won't come back for sure. yep i'm not going to watch this la korn anymore because the only reason i want this la korn is because i like Yam. Buayam role is too sad & tragic, her role is more tragic than Karagade. and it turns out Buayam loves Badeesorn. she even told Angkard, she said she love Badeesorn because he's nice to her and take care of her. which is soooooo wrong.. i predict right...because i think she love badeesorn , she even ask umpika how is he which show she worrys about him, it doesn't show she like angkard back. she never asks about him never think about him.only angkard like her all along. what s t u p i d la korn is this. nang aek love the bad guy and died. so s t u p i d!!!! and i think is ironic in a way too. that gor pet 7 see Akanin love karagade and died but gor guyasit buayam love badeesorn and she died. turns out badeesorn is buayam's pra aek. the guy she love but why wouldn't she love him when he's nice and sweet to her and take care of her. and he even told her that he love her. the only mean thing he did to her was strangle her neck that one time. and why would she love angkart back when he was never nice to her always mean to her. that makes sense but if turn out she love badeesorn then at least let her died in his arms then. right? :wavecry: :shocked: :shock: :wavecry: good bye buayam, angkard ,badeesorn,aisoon.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:( what a gRRr this horribly upsets me!!! How Could They??!! Like .... who is poor angkard going to end with? thats so sad .......sigh not cool not cool at all!!! This pisses me off gRRr

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
:( what a gRRr this horribly upsets me!!! How Could They??!! Like .... who is poor angkard going to end with? thats so sad .......sigh not cool not cool at all!!! This pisses me off gRRr
[post="172893"][/post]​

awww well he could always end up with Jeckalan. Or a new girl comes along. But I agree, they should not kill off Yam. No point. Although I haven't seen the ep yet, I hope there's a good reason why she dies.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
jeckalan no =x lol new girl hMmMm intresting, but my take on that is... I thinks... some reason ch 7 will be stupid enough to extend this lakorn and add more enemies into it like they've done a few times ... I remember watching a few boran where it was to end and somehow they add more enemies out of the blue... =x

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
This lakorn IS THE STUPIDEST EVER.FIRST BUAYAM DIES AND THE WORST IS THAT SHE DIED LOVING BUDEESORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THE DIRECTOR OF THIS LAKORN IS STUPID.Are you sure she just said that to Aungkard so Aungkard wouldn't feel bad cuz she die?i HAVE TO RENT THIS LAKORN TODAY AND WATCH IT TO SEE WHAT HAPPEND.A N'EK DIED LOVING A BAD GUY IN A NANG BORN IS THE FIRST I EVER HEARD OF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THIS LAKORN IS SENSELESS!!!!!!!!!!!i DIDN'Y MIND FOR THIS LAKORN TO DRAG CUZ I WANT TO SEE BUAYAM FOR A LONG TIME WITH AUNGKART BUT THIS LAKORN BROKE MY HEART INTO PIECES OF NOTHING.I DIDN'T EVEN MIND NOT SEEING A LOT OF ROMANTIC OR AT LEAST SOME FEW SCENES OF BUAYAM AND AUNGKART CUZ I WOULD ALWAYS THINK THAT SOONER OR LATER THEY WILL HAVE SOME FOR EACH COUPLE.BUT NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!tHIS LAKORN JUST HAD TO MAKE BUAYAM DIE AND DIED TELLING SHE LOVE BUDDESORN!!!!!!!!!!!!HOW CAN SHE BUDEESORN DIDN'T EVEN DO MUCH FOR HER AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!AUNGKART JUST HAS HIGH TEMPER BUT DEEP INSIDE HE LOVES BUAYAM A LOT.I BET SOONER ALL OF THE OTHERS WHO ARE NOT ONE OF THE KORKAYASIT ARE GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!*CRYING*CRYING*CRYING*.I KNOW HATE THIS LAKORN IF THEY ACTUALLY DON'T REVIVE BUAYAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!THIS LAKORN IS THE WORST EVER OUT OF ALL THE OTHER NANG BORAN THAT I HAVE SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!REVIVE BUAYAM!REVIVE BUAYAM!REVIVE BUAYAM!REVIVE BUAYAM!REVIVE BUAYAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phai

sarNie Egg
omg i can't believe buayam dies!!!! what the hell is wrong with the writer?!!!!!! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shock:

untinnu

sarNie Adult
this is so wrong! this is so wrong! this is so wrong!

she loves badeesorn?..so wrong..well, not entirely since he was always nie to her, and i would love him too..but angkard is just too sad!! and paytra was the one that found her? why is the story so messed up?!! and what about aisoon? what's wrong with them?!! this is definitely the WORST ever!! they need to make her come back alive..or have a new girl for angkard, let it be yam..play as a charcter that looks like yam..come on..angkard needs his chance...bua loves badeesorn, and spend alot of time with aisoon already..what about angkard?!! this is effin stupid!!

OMG..if they kill off buayam, then they'll surely kill off other p'eks and n'eks too..

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!seriously????!!!! no i dont want yam tooo die this totally sux!!what r they doing to this lakorn? its the most stupid boran lakorn i ever seen... guys plz tell me this is a nightmare................................................. :( :mellow: :( :( :angry: :unsure:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
jthepsen.....please upload the coming episode 70&71 because this is the last scene of Buayam. she died. even though it hurts me so much to watch it, but i want to watch her last scene. i want to support Yam till the end. and after that i won't continue to watch this la korn anymore.THanks. Yam herself is shock that her character died so fast, she's sad too. but she's happy to know that a lot of people like Buayam and she tell people not to be sad and watch the last scene of Buayam. the writer,director,dida is crazy & stupid for making Buayam died, they make a huge mistake because a lot of people is so mad. especially the writer she must be drunk!!!! to write like this. i'm still so sad about this. :wavecry: :wavecry: :wavecry:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
This blows!! urgh and sigh if p'jennifer stops uploading them then I guess I will do it.. although I hate this GRRrRRR!!!!!!How The heck can they kill her off??!!

der052

sarNie Juvenile
I give up! Kror Guy yasit characters could disappear for all I like, the only thing left is the triangle between God, Unyanee, Suriyaht!

Although, I only love P'Mong, not Suriyaht! :(

shubby

sarNie Adult
oyyyy!! why do they have to kill Yam character?? i don't even wanna think about it..now what's left to the lakorn...it will end soon...LOLZ...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Maybe the writer want us to be pissed so we can remember the lakorn for long time. I usually remember lakorn that make me mad the most like Phet Rong Fai and ManeeNaopakgao. Stupid ending, but still in my memory because I pissed so much at the end.

Twilight

sarNie Egg
0MG this is S0000 STUPID!!! man im so madddd...it cant be!!! stupid writer!! gosh, yam is a really famous actress & they made her die!! thas ridiculous!! urghhhhh!!! so all along i was watching the lakorn just to see yam die or what?!! grrrr....stupid lakorn...how retarded!! but i was wondering...wut if they just wanted to surprise us & then somehow buayam came back to life. maybe the 7 ppl can help her. or maybe she died, but only her peepop spirit came out, & not her real human spirit?? ive been wondering that. but i WISH that happens.

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
And the stupid writer has to kill buayam off when it's close to the ending, when everyone has be hanging on to the show all this time and wasted time watching it, dealing with all the nonsense and dragging only to find the reason why we're watching the lakorn is dying. I hope ppl give the writer and director a hard time and of course, i'd be happy when their rating drops, but maybe it won't make a difference to them cause it's ending pretty soon. I have this picture in my head where a mob of angry people go beat up all those crappy ppl who did this to us. :angry: :angry: :angry:

I will continue to upload the episodes up until bua dies. If anyone wants the other ones after it, just pm me and i'll upload it, but I don't think many ppl would.

btw...where is this site that release the news where bua is going to die?

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
Most movie nang'eg died at the end, too, to get audience attention... that's how the movie become so famous. In example, Ma Ai Sa Eun - Noon died and she is even more famous than Yam. Don't be sad, she will be alive again in upcoming lakorn. Kror Guy Yasit is one of those suck boran ever exist, Yam deserve to have a better role and to be cast in a good boran ... not in a Gay boran like this. In a way, I'm glad she died, that way she won't waste her time filming Gay movie with bunch of Pa'Eg Loser w/no love scene.