Kuan Kammatep

Merit

sarNie Adult
Epi. 27 is out...you have to watch it on youtube. It's under Guan Gamathep.

OMG! Diamend...I don't want her to know that Roger is rich...I want her for once to like him as him. Because I don't want to see her follow him all fake.

maijune

SarNie Adult
i've just finished ep 27...i think they did it since the preview to next ep sara cried to roger....it must mean watit success on the raping...

then now....sara want to divorce but watit did not...and he will chase her like crazy...he'll do everything to get her back....

can't wait til next week.....

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i hope they don't get divorced. i'm sick of seeing dat lol da couple gets divorced but comes to an understanding afterward. so pointless to get divorced if they gon end up together

Ana

sarNie Adult
How exciting. I didn't get to watch episode 27 yet but WOW I'm excited just reading :p

=============

Whoa :blink:
That was one intense scene :lol:
Tye so Hot all agressive :drool:

I dun like R scene. I hate when n'ek gets r and than ask for a diveorce, than have a baby and p'ek gotta beg like shit..ewww so not my thing :rolleyes: . But Anywayz, Watit was so hot agressive..LOL>. B)

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Whoa :blink:
That was one intense scene :lol:
Tye so Hot all agressive :drool:

I dun like R scene. I hate when n'ek gets r and than ask for a diveorce, than have a baby and p'ek gotta beg like shit..ewww so not my thing :rolleyes: . But Anywayz, Watit was so hot agressive..LOL>. B)
My thought too, I hate when n'ek is pregnant -_-

It seems like next week is not really going to be fun... yet I can't wait to watch it ^^
and Roger... I think that someone like Kingkeaw doesn't deserve him xD....he's really sweet, if only he can be more good looking lol

Ana

sarNie Adult
LOL Hey at least KingKaew will be a better person.

I am looking foward to next week episodes even though it's gonna be so so. I'm still rooting for :slapandkissse3: . I like those scenes better. Just one I'll be satisfy..LOL..I want to see Watit crazy jealous and Sara yelling crazy @ him and he'll shut her up with a real kiss :p :lol: .

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
AHAHHA! I LOVED THAT "ARGUING" SCENE! WOOO! Tye iss so agressive! Suberb acting! LOVED IT! WOO! lol too bad it wasnt a willing ;[ lol. ROGER DESERVES BETTER THAN KINGKAEW! RAWR!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
I dun like R scene. I hate when n'ek gets r and than ask for a diveorce, than have a baby and p'ek gotta beg like shit..ewww so not my thing :rolleyes: . But Anywayz, Watit was so hot agressive..LOL>. B) [/b][/font][/color]
i knowww ughh oh my garsh it happens too many times

maijune

SarNie Adult
i also agreed with u guys above...kingkeow doesn't deserve roger...with all the fake and lies kingkeow doesn't deserve someone rich like roger...roger just too good for her...he should get with watit's cousin instead...

Merit

sarNie Adult
Kingkeo is annoying at best, but I am going to give her a second chance. LOL. Roger will be good for her. If he's going to make her a better person than I'm all for it.

There are "R' scene that I don't mind is when the P'ek and Ne'k fight constantly you know what's going to happen. So, it's expected. Though, there are certain ones that leaves you saying WTH? I like this two a lot so I guess, I am going to forgive the lakorn for this. hahhaha...

And for me, when they were yelling at each other I was so into it. Usually, I just watch and that's it, but for some reason I was glued to that particular part.

sirena

sarNie Adult
LOL i was thinking that too tye never done a kiss/slap

but this time hes goes right into the love making lol

my thai is horrible can someone please just briefly explain what happen at the end of episode 27 when they were fighting what were they saying? it was too quick for me to understand xD

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
he asked her what does she want in their marriage and told her dat he always respected her then her ex shows up and then he said dat since she was gone w/ roger for a night their old flame must have rekindled dat she forgot where her house is and what her husband looks like. and she was like are u picking a fight w/ me? then he goes no but i just wanna talk bout it right now so it won't bother us no more. then he asked her what doe she need so they can resolve everything. then sara was like ohh so u just wanted to bring divorce up. blah blah blah lol and she goes u really want the money don't u? then i'll divorce u. then dats when he grabbed her ahh scary lol but he was like dats not what i was thinking and she was like u can go ahead and get a divorce lawyer sayin dat u wanna divorce me cause i cheated on u. erm ok so he goes if my family's deceitful then so is urs cause they got their granddaughter to get married knowing that she's a bad girl from a foreign country then he gets slapped lol and thennnn he was like nobody's ever done dat to me b4 good now u'll know who's more impressive, roger or me.

oh my lord dat was longer than i thought lol

Ana

sarNie Adult

LOL that scene was hot :p

I agree that was some real good acting right there. My heart was pounding cuzz it loooked like they were about to bite eachother heads off..LOL>.I was so into it and BAM Watit threw Sara on the bed and he was on top of her :lol:

Ana

sarNie Adult
LOL my heart was pounding when he 1st grabbed her..lol..I was like wtf?! cuzz ya know Watit is always so calm and watever...ahaha..he was so freaking piss. Jealous and piss all at the same time. He was burning with anger cuzz Sara diss him..lol..his man pride took over :lol: