Kuan Kammatep

Merit

sarNie Adult
m3lhouse, thanks for the link. Gosh, Matt has one of the prettiest eyes.

Tye looked small, well skinny that is. But when the man is mad he sure knows how to use his strenght. When he grabbed Matt and shoved her, he made it all too easy and sexy at the same time. LOL

OMG!! Ana once plearng prai ends you are going to have a Tye withdrawl. LOL. Because the one with Donut is not going to air for a while. At least for me, the one with Mart and Matt has done more filming. And I am so looking forward to that. :D

I did like Por and Pat in their first lakorn. I thought it was funny and even bought the serie then after that I didn't finish any of their lakorns together. LOL.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I don't want to think that there is only 7 more epis. I don't want it to end...but I do in a way. Because being a 30 mins per epi it makes it look longer and I'm going to feel like it's dragging so having 7 more epis isn't so bad. But I am going to miss it. Sara and Watit :wub:

diamend you have no idea how I want my MTEAM....LOL...

Ana

sarNie Adult
Thanx m3lhouse. I never realize how beautiful Matt is. She's really pretty I like this cover --> http://magazinedee.com/main/imagepreview.p...917307373634507

LOL Merit, I know huh I'm gonna have a Tye withdrawl for real. I'm sure the one with Ja is done filming but god knows when they gonna air it <_< . And that Sukiyaki one was since 2006 :huh: . But I just bought that old lakorn he played supporting in..hehe..Ai Ma Lek ^_^ . I can chill with that after Tye's gone from onscreen. I'm looking foward to Mart-Matt too. I actually like Mart even though his acting suck..LOL..and since he's starring with Matt it's definitely a must see :D

I have Rook Kard to look foward too..lol..can't forget my love for Cee although he drop from #1 in my heart to #2 :lol:

Urgh I can only watch Por lakorn when it's NOT with Pat. I think Pat is annoying :ph34r:
And their repetitive pairup is so ANNOYING. They dun have that spark :rolleyes:

Tye actually looks weak but damn that scene in episode 27 LOL
He shove Matt like she's weightless ..ahahahaha...HOT B)
Ch3 really needs to give him better roles. Something mean/agressive/arrogant and not alwayz comedy!

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Their acting at the end of ep 27 is just amazing!!!! Love both of them and I really don't want this to end >.< I've already watch all the eps countless times (well...except ep 8 and 9 lol) right now I'm watching ep5, and I love how Sara goes "HEY khun Kingkeaw" :loool:

I'm also watching Plerng Prai right now and omg.... this lakorn is hella crazy but I enjoy it very much, I love all the scenes with Tye and Chompoo

As for Por and Pat... I don't like them either, Por is my third least favourite actore while Pat is my least favourite actress... lol I've tried to watch a lot of their lakorn (them playing together or not...) I just couldn't get into it ^^ Well actually there's one with Por that I found not that bad, it's the one with Khem Rujira, I don't know what the title is, but it's the only one I find not annoying ^^

I'm with everyone who wasn't expecting an R scene....but I gotta say I enjoyed the acting, especially when Tye picked her up and threw her around like a rag doll.

And since a lot of us are Matt fans here...here's a compilation of magazine covers/shoots Matt was in credit to magazinedee.com

http://magazinedee.com/main/modelpreview.php?id=1062
i loved when tye pushed matt onto the bed...now that you mention, it was like she was a rag doll...lol

but i must say that matt's acting was so good in the end scene of ep.27, when she was arguing back to tye...her acting is strong.

thank you so much for the magazine compilation of matt! i'm really getting to be a fan of hers now...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanx m3lhouse. I never realize how beautiful Matt is. She's really pretty I like this cover --> http://magazinedee.com/main/imagepreview.p...917307373634507

LOL Merit, I know huh I'm gonna have a Tye withdrawl for real. I'm sure the one with Ja is done filming but god knows when they gonna air it <_< . And that Sukiyaki one was since 2006 :huh: . But I just bought that old lakorn he played supporting in..hehe..Ai Ma Lek ^_^ . I can chill with that after Tye's gone from onscreen. I'm looking foward to Mart-Matt too. I actually like Mart even though his acting suck..LOL..and since he's starring with Matt it's definitely a must see :D

I have Rook Kard to look foward too..lol..can't forget my love for Cee although he drop from #1 in my heart to #2 :lol:

Urgh I can only watch Por lakorn when it's NOT with Pat. I think Pat is annoying :ph34r:
And their repetitive pairup is so ANNOYING. They dun have that spark :rolleyes:

Tye actually looks weak but damn that scene in episode 27 LOL
He shove Matt like she's weightless ..ahahahaha...HOT B)
Ch3 really needs to give him better roles. Something mean/agressive/arrogant and not alwayz comedy!

LOL i watch por's lakorn when pat aint nang'ek too LOL

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Wow ditto to what most of you had said about the very ending of ep 27. IT was a def OMG moment that i wasn't expecting. Gotta say i'm really disappointed in Watit too. The acting was great there and I have never seen Tye play a mean hearted person that could do something like that. Now i can see him star in other lakorns that are made for Ken.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
OMG, i've finally made it to eps27. LOL n oh my freakin' a-hole, the acting in this lakorn...especially in eps 27...is just so phenomenal and intense! this is twisted but i really wanted to be in that r-scene so bad. lmao! tye f'ing turned me on like crazy!! n matt, damn that girl can act too! is she new? what a hot lakorn. lol

Bou

sarNie Adult
I dont know how many times I can say this, but I LOVE this lakorn and as some of you said you want it to end but you also dont want it to end lol..I was a bit disappointed in Watit too when he "r" Sara..I felt soo bad for her when she was screaming...I was hoping there'd be a willing scene instead..although a while back I believe I said there should be an R scene..it finally happened but after watching it I wish he hadn't!! my poor Sara...and I have to agree that their acting was great!!

Merit

sarNie Adult
Matt isn't quite new Tookatha....These are the lakorns I remembered of hers...one as supporting with Tye and Yard....Then N'ek with Nott and N'ek with Kong S. and this current one. By far though, this is the role that is show casing her talent.

The end of epi. 27 you can see the passion in her. The part where she walked away from Watit doing her little arms gesture and then to only come back and yell in his face. LOL. The way she did it is so natural. She just doesn't stand there and scream but those little hands movement and her facial expression is really realistic. They got my cheeks burning red. LOL

Tye can be one agressive jerk and do a good job if someone takes a chance on him instead of just giving comedy roles. It is good but I don't think it's challenging enough for him. I so love the wedding scene of him and Matt and the way he was sarcastic and still look utterly handsome shows that he can pull it off just as well as ken.

Lucky you Ana, you still got plearng prai to continue with Tye. LOL..I guess, I can go watch Matt with Kong...even if I don't like the pairing. :D

:p I'm going to go and watch a few of their scenes again.

tinah

sarNie Coma
did i hear a rape scene? lol i didnt expect there to be one since tye seem shy around matt especially when they first slept together on the same bed.

matts acting is great for a newbie and like i said im sure she'll be the next rising star.

edit: i was watching epi 27. so amaze by matts acting! shes showing alot of emotion in this lakorn especially on the last scene of epi 27. not to mention, her character is strong in here.

sirena

sarNie Adult
he asked her what does she want in their marriage and told her dat he always respected her then her ex shows up and then he said dat since she was gone w/ roger for a night their old flame must have rekindled dat she forgot where her house is and what her husband looks like. and she was like are u picking a fight w/ me? then he goes no but i just wanna talk bout it right now so it won't bother us no more. then he asked her what doe she need so they can resolve everything. then sara was like ohh so u just wanted to bring divorce up. blah blah blah lol and she goes u really want the money don't u? then i'll divorce u. then dats when he grabbed her ahh scary lol but he was like dats not what i was thinking and she was like u can go ahead and get a divorce lawyer sayin dat u wanna divorce me cause i cheated on u. erm ok so he goes if my family's deceitful then so is urs cause they got their granddaughter to get married knowing that she's a bad girl from a foreign country then he gets slapped lol and thennnn he was like nobody's ever done dat to me b4 good now u'll know who's more impressive, roger or me.

oh my lord dat was longer than i thought lol

thanks u na jaa lol

tye doesnt seem liek the rape type and when they were yelling it was scary haha

tye just couldnt hold on to being innocent anymore he gotta let the beast out lol ;)

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Waiting patiently for episode 28 <_< Although the aftermath doesn't look good because she goes crying for a divorce -_- I'm hoping for a shirtless Tye. He's actually not really thin too me...he has a small frame but he's pretty buff and fit but not meathead crazy proportion buff.

Here's a clip from seesan with Matt in it!!! She talks about how she's getting recognized now....She comes in at about 1:30 in. Ha Matt's TALL but i do really like her body type, although she's on the thin side it looks like healthy-natural thin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r7SwUTVzLk

Oh and I like her in her lakorn with Nott too, girl's a riot! I'm going at a bad pace with that one though because I keep rewatching Kuan, Plerng Prai, and Truelovenextdoor from this past weekend....too much good is going on. I'm going to watch her lakorn with Mart for her. Mart's acting is bad but not too bad...I don't know if I'll like him in this because I saw the one with Cherry and Rita and he's not my cup of tea for kook kik stuff...and Matt' might be close to height with him too which bothers me <_< UGH someone put her with actors I'd wanna watch her with please....I recommend Andrew, Aon, and Tye again.

Merit

sarNie Adult
OMG!!! LOL....How can Watit just sleep so soundly and not hear or feel Sara gets up. Hahaha...he must be really tired from the night before. :wub: I only saw the first 8 mintues of epi. 28...LOL..going to watch the rest.

Merit

sarNie Adult
i'm watching eps 28 right now on youtube. he had his pants on in da morning LOL

I know I was like what? lol. Watit bought a ring for her. That was such a pretty ring too. Hm....I think someone is in love. LOL

m3lhouse, thanks for the clip. Matt looks pretty still without makeup one. That girl is tall and so light skin...LOL..she stick out like a sore thumb when she stood next to all those peeps. LOL