Kuan Kammatep

Ana

sarNie Adult
Yea I'm liking Matt too. I had her lakorn with Nott but never gave it a chance..lol..cuzz she was pretty much unknown to me. But after this lakorn I'm gonna watch it. I guess I'm a Matt fan now :p

Ana

sarNie Adult
LOL sounds good. I know that that short chummy guy is in it too, the funny dude..lol..Matt sidekick in that lakorn. I alwayz wonder how old is he? Do u know? I was alwayz curious of his age since NMKP days..lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
no i don't lol but he always look da same lol he's actually her servant in dat lakorn but they're like bestfriends lol his name is koh-tee lol

Ana

sarNie Adult
LOL I know right. That dude alwayz looks the same. I watched Love Strawberry not long ago and that lakorn was 2004? and I keep seeing him in the ent new and stuff..lol..he always look the same so I'm just curious...ahahaha..

Ana

sarNie Adult
I remeber a scene when my sis was watching. I happen to be around was when He pretended to be a ghost and he has up on top of this tree LOL that was hilarious :lol: . He got white powder on his face and shit w/no shirt on? LOL

Ana

sarNie Adult
LOL yea that was funny

I think I'm falling asleep here. I had typo spelling error here and there lol
I'm gonna go to bed now :p Ttyl :D

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Watit just went berserk. *facepalms* Aiyah..That was out of character, but it's to be expected I guess.... I'm disappointed in Watit. :p

On another note, there's a lot of Matt love here. <3 I think she's become my first favorite nang aek from the younger generation (Pinky, Pat, Yard, Kwan, etc). So I'm just gonna join the bandwagon for a moment and say: I hope Matt has more lakorns (esp w/ Tye) :p

Merit

sarNie Adult
I'm glad Matt is gathering up more fans. I'm rooting for my girl. Her acting to me isn't over done. Some N'ek when they yell it's so unnatural. Well, sometimes it also depends on the voice too. But Matt is pretty good all around. I like her being all goofy too.

I want her with Tye....But when I watched her with Mart, their behind the scenes clip they are a lot cuter. LOL. They are more comfortable around each other than her and Tye. Tye and Matt were quite shy towards one another.

hahhaha....yeah, I knew when her grabbed her hard...and then she kept on yelling and kept on being in his face she was going to pay a price for it. I'm just waiting for the aftermath YAY!! Monday is almost here. LOL

little

sarNie Adult
i was waiting for ep 27 to upload at sw waited saturday didn't see it. so i started to look it at youtube and there it was. it was hell of good at the end of ep 27. It's real good acting. i luve them tye is so hot and agressive. matt is beautiful. cant wait for the aftermath. yay there'll be a baby

Ana

sarNie Adult
I uploaded episode 27 on Saturday @ BM.

I'm patiently waiting too for Monday to come :blush:
I re-watched episode 27 so many times too :p
I wanna see the aftermath...hehe... ^_^

I think Watit is gonna be tick off when he see her hugging Roger. I wanna see him all crazy jealous :lol:

Okay, now I'm off to watch Plerng Prai :wub: . So nice to see Tye 7 days straight :D

Merit

sarNie Adult
hahaha...ANA seeing Tye 7 days a week isn't bad....it could be much worst when he's going to be onscreen 2 days a week. LOL.

I've watched epi. 27 a few times too...especially the fighting part. LoL.

I can see now, that Watit is going to be persistant with a "no" when Sara ask him for a divorce. You can tell by the look on Watit's face that he's not going to like it seeing Sara hugging Roger. Even when it's so innocent. Gosh, love is so complicated...Watit is just going to lose it.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ok, this is bad, how did i manage to watch 23 episodes in a little over a day?! hahaha

so, i haven't watched any lakorns for like three months, and just randomly decided to pick up on one this past Friday night/Saturday morning. it was at like 4 in the morning lol. i haven't been able to stop watching this lakorn. it is SOOOOOO good. i'm not too fond of tye, but i'm in love with him now. and i've never seen the nang ek (matt is her name?) but i'm super in love with her now also. hahahha logically, i should sleep, since it's been 32 hours...but i can't! LOL i love this lakorn and i loveeeeeeeeeeee this pairing. i'm glad i randomly chose kuan kamathep to watch!!

Merit

sarNie Adult
OMG!!! We are getting new fans!!! YAY!!!lol

I don't know how long I like Matt...Hmmmm....I guess when I first saw here in Manee din. I so love her eyes in there. And I kept on saying when is she going to come out with new lakorns. Because she has maybe one lakorn a year. Gosh, I am so glad she decided to do Kuan Kamathep. hahahha...I just can't see anyone else in this role.

Even when she does those tongue sticking scene I like, which most of the time if some other N'ek does it more than once it really is annoying. lol

I'm glad more people are giving this lakorn a chance. More people would know Matt. And hopefully, one more lakorn with Tye. lol

Ana

sarNie Adult
LOL It'll be even worse when both Kuan Kammathep and PLerng Prai ends :( . No more Tye for a longgggggggggg time :blush:

I just re-watch the fighting parts too LOL or those scenes that Watit gets jealous or those scenes that Watit yells at Sara..ahahaha..I re-watched all those parts :lol:

I hope for one more of Tye-Matt too. Come on Por-Pat got so many together and their chemisrty to me is blah :rolleyes: . I never finish not even one of their lakorns 2gether :rolleyes:

I thought Tye-Matt was real cute in Ruen naree See Chompoo.
That short bit of scenes showing Matt having a crush on Tye was cute :p