Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar (Exact)

cecilia

Staff member
^hahaah. i love how they brought her down.
so funny how nae and bie got out and then boom, the paparazzi went toward Oum :loool:
that was a funny and wild chase, it was entertaining as well :clap:

cecilia

Staff member
haha. tee remind me of that joke,
CHUCK NORRIS'S DOG PICK HIS OWN POOP BECAUSE CHUCK NORRIS DON'T TAKE SHIT FROM ANYONE :loool:
same for TEE, he take no shit from anyone also.

i thought Gaye was doing better, she fool me, i thought she die, it was all a joke :loool:
tee and gaye should just hook up b/c they have so many things in common with each other. Lol

i'm waiting for gun/bann's sweet ending :wub:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol it was cute how when she told him Im playing he got angry because he was all scared -.-" LOL hahah I love Cap as Tee i like this role way better than His Art Ti Tarn Ruk role

cecilia

Staff member
dang, the price she have to pay for her desperate fame was just crucial.
the market ladies sure are mean, now i feel bad for her.

in a sense, it teaches ppl lesson of not to do things like this in reality.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah I do feel sorry for her -.-" then I think about her they tried to take bparn to do an abortion and I guess she deserves that much .. o_O for trying to kill a unborn child Ohm looks like he's gonna lose ability to walk
*Edit omg Nate Dao's gonna Die -.-"

cecilia

Staff member
haha.the biatch slap is tomorrow ..
i was hoping to see more of Baan/Gun interaction but nope, i got just them evil ppl today scenes.
tomorrow preview hint that evil Nae got push off by Manager bie 'accidentally' .. what a coincidence. LOL

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
haha. tee remind me of that joke,
CHUCK NORRIS'S DOG PICK HIS OWN POOP BECAUSE CHUCK NORRIS DON'T TAKE SHIT FROM ANYONE :loool:
same for TEE, he take no shit from anyone also.

i thought Gaye was doing better, she fool me, i thought she die, it was all a joke :loool:
tee and gaye should just hook up b/c they have so many things in common with each other. Lol

i'm waiting for gun/bann's sweet ending :wub:
I agree! Tee and Gaye should totally be together! I thought it was really sweet when he acted so concerned when he thought she was dead.

It seems like they both are good people who just got screwed over by scums like Nate and Aom. Well ok- Tee had that itty-bitty drug problem - but that's in the past right?

Anyone know if something tragic happens to Nate too? Seems like her manager pushes her off a bridge or something in the previews. Aom losing his legs is just too much punishment- is NAte going to have a similar fate?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Nate will either be coma or disabled or dead because she does get pushed off a building a high high building but it might be a trick of the teaser lol cause she might grab onto something =/

cecilia

Staff member
haha. i didn't think of that.
exact like to tease us ..
just look at GAYE, i thought she die after she saw the news on tv.
make me question why she pass away when she seem to recover from it already.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
it will end wednesday? they add an episode? i don't know why, this lakorn is not entertaining, "sen seur something else" is more viewable and fun.

smile1026

sarNie Egg
can someone translate what Tee say about Nate and what Nate do? Tnxs ;) ;) I Hope they will show Bparn baby and sweet moments of Bparn and Gun :kiss: :baby-scene-pop-corn:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I was just watching the part where Nae was exposed! The thing is, I thought that other girl really died O.O! I was gonna cry, but it turns out she's not dead! Phew!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I can't believe what these people are doing. First, they treated Nae like shit by chasing her and throwing stuff at her! I mean, i know she did horrible things, but she doesn't deserve to be humiliated like this! Second, right after Om just got hit by a car, he cried for his life!! His legs are broken for sake!! They're not just broken, but they're in pain and are bleeding as heck! The first thing you should do, no matter the person, is to take them to the hospital!! Instead, they start yelling and hitting him?! How inhumane can these people get!!!??

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
it will end wednesday? they add an episode? i don't know why, this lakorn is not entertaining, "sen seur something else" is more viewable and fun.
seu rak seu winyaan. dats not a lakorn. it's a series dat plays once a week. it's like a sitcom dat has a new story every eps