Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar (Exact)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
it will end wednesday? they add an episode? i don't know why, this lakorn is not entertaining, "sen seur something else" is more viewable and fun.
is it really ending tommorow....i cant wait....man this movie took so long to air...do you know how the ending is going to end

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
^so that's replacing klksuperstar then?
i guess u haven't noticed dat sen... seu rak seu winyaan's thread was already pinned lol it's already on air. imma quote myself LOL
seu rak seu winyaan. dats not a lakorn. it's a series dat plays once a week. it's like a sitcom dat has a new story every eps
heeb lohn sorn winyaan (fang/diew) is replacing klks

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i want to see the baby soon and gan/bparn sweet moments... it's funny how natedaoe will die, like annie in "gae roy rak"...

cecilia

Staff member
i guess u haven't noticed dat sen... seu rak seu winyaan's thread was already pinned lol it's already on air. imma quote myself LOL

heeb lohn sorn winyaan (fang/diew) is replacing klks
that's what i thought so b/c of their repetitive preview and how they mention it but someone mention that other lakorn i have no idea about, that's why i'm confuse. thank you for correcting it ja :p

i want to see the baby soon and gan/bparn sweet moments... it's funny how natedaoe will die, like annie in "gae roy rak"...
hahah. you're too funny,
omg, i woke up early today, but totally forgot about this :blush:

shooot.

cecilia

Staff member
i expect more sweet scene of them ..
but i only get 4 month later with the baby :lol:

anyway, it's sad that Nae have to end her life like that while Bie end up getting no blame.
it's like she said, she's part of the game, she should pay for it as well.
it's Nae's bad luck to be her own victim :lol:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
aww!! the ending was super cute!!!
whattah Happy Ending :]]]
the babii was also cute tooo :]]]]

mailee0515

sarNie Egg
I can't believe what these people are doing. First, they treated Nae like shit by chasing her and throwing stuff at her! I mean, i know she did horrible things, but she doesn't deserve to be humiliated like this! Second, right after Om just got hit by a car, he cried for his life!! His legs are broken for sake!! They're not just broken, but they're in pain and are bleeding as heck! The first thing you should do, no matter the person, is to take them to the hospital!! Instead, they start yelling and hitting him?! How inhumane can these people get!!!??
I agree with you. I hope this isn't a reflection of what "humans" should do because no matter what, it's wrong to be humiliated like that when you are in pain. The humane thing to do is to get help.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea dat scene when ohm got hit by da truck was kinda erm overboard lol but he is a big ASS. he's a horrible person so too bad da people dat saw him didn't think of helping him out first lol well dat one dude tried to help but other people stopped him LOL he eventually got sent to da hospital though lol

addy

sarNie Egg
I was hoping and wishing for more than this. There were two things that I wish were have been different. First, when Captain gave Best the video of him and Bee sleeping together, I was thinking that
Best would have hid the video and won't let Mos see it, because of her character and how she wants Mos to be happy. Then, Mos would have found the video by himself and watch it. Then he would be
devastated because he does love Bee. However, he never got to watch that video and it just didn't justify for me at all considering all the things that Bee was doing behind Mos' back. Another thing that I was wishing it would happen to Bee is that she would learn to love Om and then he would mistreat her by using her and then abuse her physically and sexually. Then it would make her realize what a slut and self center she has been to Captain and Mos. Basically I was hoping that Om would do the same to her how she has done to Mos by using him to get fame. These are my two scenerios about the lakorn that I was wishing to see.
For me personally, I don't think Bee's consequences justify for all the things that she did to Captain, Mos, and Best. Death comes to her too easy. She didn't get a chance to experience what she did that was wrong. Nothing bad really did happen to her to make her feel guilty and ashame. Anyway, just want to share my thoughts and opinion about this lakorn. I'm not sure if anyone feels the same as I do.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
I was hoping and wishing for more than this. There were two things that I wish were have been different. First, when Captain gave Best the video of him and Bee sleeping together, I was thinking that
Best would have hid the video and won't let Mos see it, because of her character and how she wants Mos to be happy. Then, Mos would have found the video by himself and watch it. Then he would be
devastated because he does love Bee. However, he never got to watch that video and it just didn't justify for me at all considering all the things that Bee was doing behind Mos' back. Another thing that I was wishing it would happen to Bee is that she would learn to love Om and then he would mistreat her by using her and then abuse her physically and sexually. Then it would make her realize what a slut and self center she has been to Captain and Mos. Basically I was hoping that Om would do the same to her how she has done to Mos by using him to get fame. These are my two scenerios about the lakorn that I was wishing to see.
For me personally, I don't think Bee's consequences justify for all the things that she did to Captain, Mos, and Best. Death comes to her too easy. She didn't get a chance to experience what she did that was wrong. Nothing bad really did happen to her to make her feel guilty and ashame. Anyway, just want to share my thoughts and opinion about this lakorn. I'm not sure if anyone feels the same as I do.
I agree that she didn't get the opportunity to feel remorse or realize her mistakes, but she did suffer a tremendous amount of humilation. Ohm got the same, although I thought it was far too extreme that bystanders didn't help but even attacked him right after HE GOT HIT BY A CAR!!! And then the guy just drives off; what is this saying about hit and runs? that's is justified if a person such as Ohm was on the receiving end?
Back to Nate: she is a woman and I think everyone, media and society alike felt her wrong doings were unforgivable. Now if she was a guy, you wouldn't call her a slut and it wouldn't have been such a big taboo cuz men are just given more leeway in situations such as these. Sexist. How come 'playboy' P'eks can fool around w/ so and so girls for so long and then be easily forgiven when he falls for nang 'ek? Granted the situations are more different than just the gender swaps, I still feel media is more harsh on women when it comes to sex scandals.

My original point was that I agree Nate didn't receive a taste of her own medicine when it comes to using ppl in matters of the heart. However, her end, although I don't agree with it, does have meaning. She had been fooling the media for so long and getting away with it, and now that her agent was able to get away with 2nd degree murder and editing Nate's own clip is dramatic irony; we as the audience are aware of the truth, but the audience within the lakorn thinks she died in humiliation and guilt.

All that aside, Nate and Ohm's endings were too harsh still.

fanny

sarNie Adult
I expect more of this lakorn, I want Gaye to humiliate Om and let him feel how she felt when she was in that position I know he lost his legs that's the worst, but I want more. I don't want her to end her life like that I want her to really feel sorry for what she did.

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
The ending wasn't too bad imo. I think Nate and Ohm definitely got what they deserved, perhaps even more. If you think about it, the humiliation that Nate had to suffer in the end is a painful and brutal experience. She's pretty much faced with the entire nation's hatred towards her. I think that's quite harsh. As for Ohm, his punishment was definitely way over the top. He lost both his legs, this means not being able to walk for the rest of his life. Realistically, I think the punishments were more than enough. Although P'Bee was the villain she barely got any punishment for her wrong doings. I was hoping she'd go to jail for pushing Nate over the building. I mean, she got away with it without any punishment. WTF?

The ONLY thing that kind of threw me off about the ending was the fact that Gun never told Parn that he loved her. To me it seemed like he's only with her because he felt responsible and perhaps, he just wanted to have a family of his own - but never because he loved her. Maybe because the main focus of the lakorn isn't about love but to portray the dara industry. Or it could have been that Gun insinuated the fact that he DID love her, but I just totally missed it. I would have liked him to confirm it by saying it verbally though.