Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar (Exact)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Korng Tee Tur Mai Ruk na jaaaaa no "dai" in dere lol raymond_obsessed, aof just released his 4th cd last month. u should get a copy. it's gooooood :D tinah y u aint mention joot orn? dat song was #1 in thailand for 8-9 weeks lol anyway, ice released his single "i see you" already and da mv is on youtube and peck has another hit he was known for "mai mee khrai roo" he don't have many good songs though cause grammy don't give much love to him :( if u watched sawan bieng aof sang da ending theme song which is da song i mentioned earlier joot orn khorng chun yoo thee hua jai. u aint miss out on much in da music industry cause dere aren't as much talent as dere is erm garbage LOL but peck and aof are definitely worth keeping up on :) every song aof release is a hit. i just wish they would write peck better songs. i like ice too but his voice can't keep up w/ aof and peck. they're pretty funny together but ice is usually da one in da corner while peck and aof messing around lol
Thanks for the recommendations. I love Joot Aun Kaung Chun Yoo Tee Hua Jai, it's my personal theme song, kind of sad, but it's a beautiful kind of sad. I love Aof's voice the most...there's this one song the three of them did that they sing acapella, and when people can sing so beautifully without music, then you know that's talent. I love the way Aof and Peck's voice mesh together. I'm really picky with music as much as I am with everything else...There are a handful of songs I will like from every artist, no matter what country. So for me to like a couple Aof songs, that implies that I am a fan.

Boy, Mos sure was angry today...He is such a good son, and you can tell the kind of person a man is by how he treats his mother. He's a big superstar, but he is still close to his mom, and he acknowledges what she's done for him...that's why at times, he's afraid to get in trouble by his mom, especially when it comes to Parn..it's such a healthy relationship, unlike other lakorn mother-son relationships.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol yea some lakorn da pra'ek are such mama's boys lol if u like joot orn then u'll like aof's other songs. he usually has good songs cause one of da most famous writers over dere write lots of songs for him. i'm tellin u man get his 4th cd lol his other cds were pretty good too :)

oh yea i forgot i wanted to watch eps 31 tonight lol imma go watch now

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
sorry girl i was kind of calling names without taking a second think you know how im am sometimes lmao I just kind of miss or add a word :loool: but I didn't mention Jood Orn because I totally forgot lmao; but yeah Peck had some good songs my other fav was Nitarn Hing Hoy -.-" Lullaby Of The Firefly. LOL at least thats what I think it's translated to

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol u don't have to say sorry i was just being pressed. LOL what a cute title. i haven't heard dat one or maybe i have but forgot lol

mannnnn i can't wait til tee and gae exposes ohm and neth. they was funny in today's eps lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Girl she can't expose anyone! She's in deep coma because Nate Dao like totally hit her horribly -.-" But she left the memory card in Garn's hand

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Girl she can't expose anyone! She's in deep coma because Nate Dao like totally hit her horribly -.-" But she left the memory card in Garn's hand

I didn't see that, must've skipped it. But I don't know if Gun will use it to expose Nate...if he wanted to do that, he would've done it a long time ago...besides, he's got dad issues right now. But, if he wanted to expose her, I think he'd give it to Tee and let him do whatever he wanted with it, because was wronged before Gun...seems fair to let him do it. Plus, he spends all his time trying to let people see who Nate really is...that's like his sole purpose in life...he obviously has no job or anything else to do to have time to search for evidence and spy on people.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't see that, must've skipped it. But I don't know if Gun will use it to expose Nate...if he wanted to do that, he would've done it a long time ago...besides, he's got dad issues right now. But, if he wanted to expose her, I think he'd give it to Tee and let him do whatever he wanted with it, because was wronged before Gun...seems fair to let him do it. Plus, he spends all his time trying to let people see who Nate really is...that's like his sole purpose in life...he obviously has no job or anything else to do to have time to search for evidence and spy on people.
LMAO i knowww teeee has TOO much free time on his hands lmao he is so funny

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Awe man!! They're gonna make me wait to see maybe the best episode in a long while of this lakorn on Monday!! No!!!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I had not watch this for a while, is Captain still love Bee or he is done with her?

Meme

sarNie Egg
Gosh it bugs me how its getting to the GOOD part and it ends right there..ughh and it doesnt starr till MONDAY! It seems like Garn is not gonna EXPOSE Nate DAO..but im hoping he does cuz she DERSERVES it!

Its pretty werid how Bee is n'rai in this lakorn ahah usually she the n'ek in lakorns..but i prefer her being the n'ek tho her being the n'rai makes her look bad my opinion anyways..even tho she plays good role of being n'rai too!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol being nang'raay make her look bad? it's just acting though. most people know dat it's just a role they're playing. man i lob how tee is so pressed dat he go stalking people and stuff LOL he is so damn funny

jakjann

Jakjann
is end soon*-*
...and Pi Bee and Netdao will be not long understand each other because...netdao is not more popular through of Clip from her and Om (i think because of this) and Bee will be not more as her Assistant and they Dispute