Kwarm Lub Kong Superstar 2 (Exact - Scenerio)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
wow this is surprising! the mos version was ok, i hated Bee's character...and then she died. then everything was ok. now a sequel? hmmm, i really hope this will be different but better!! yay AOM!!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
wow Kwarm Lub Kong Superstar 2 it miht be good. i think they conuties to make mos son or duaghter whatever it so long i forigive i mos child is boy or girl, part right. wanna know who is the n'ek and p'ek in this second part.hope they will get aom in this one.

jakjann

Jakjann
I think if all the cast are true khun boy never let aom acting a small role or not as a nang ek role I am sure she will playing as nang ek and pong as praek ...

Hope this drama is not just a rumor I always dreaming to see oil and aom on the same drama :)

solin

sarNie Adult
I was very surprised to know that it will have a second part to this lakorn. I liked the first one but it was pretty boring to watch.
With this presume cast, I think that it will be about the son or maybe a new story around new stars lol.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
PONG & AOM REUNION!!!~~ That's really all i'm rooting for if we can assume it's part 2 to KLKS.-- Unfortunately, the first one was [probably] one of the worst lakorns i've ever considered. But if this cast is confirmed, i'll be tuning in for sure! Love Pong and Aom together! Thanks for the news Ariya~~ <3

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thanks for the good news i even read this news @pantip too said Pong and Aom they're the
pra'nang for this sequel like exact lakorn they never disappoint me and a reunion and
all star cast with groups of A-list actor and actress :cheer:

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
I do like Pong and Aom together, but I wanted to see Aom with Oil! oh well, I hope he will do this one because I haven't seen him in a good lakorn for a long time. Thanks for sharing the news.

Part 1 was horrid, although the cast was superb. The cast is pretty awesome here, too, but I don't know about the storyline. I'll definitely give it a try though.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I didn't like the firt part at all. I hate lakorn dealing with the entertainment industry. I rather see aom and pong reunite in a different lakorn

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Sequals are usually unnessary. Maybe they realized how bad the Mos version one was and so they are calling this a part two so that they can make up for it by making a really good lakorn based on the 1st version.