Ladies Room *Book 3: Chapter 4, Part B*

nikki1786

LizQuen
wow, so all this time, 5 roses was the beginning of this story where one of the characters of this story was writing 5 roses? how interesting!
XD i dont know... mmm... i just came up to that... i had to rewatched the LIP last time because i got interested with the ending only.
so over all... the ending was "inspired" from LIP series. but i slightly twist it a little bit with my own intention because its like i made new character from the "five roses".

that after all the happenings in "Five Roses"; here in this story... we'll be more focus to the writer's life and love here in "Ladies Room" (w/c played by Anne).

wahhhhhh love the posters.. hehe.. n waaahhhh interesting already ^_^..
thanks... but i dont think i was satisfied... LOL just kidding... maybe i was tired yesterday and end up editing something... and that's how it turned out.

I already love the start!!! :clap:

so Rita is really a pokpok here? LOL
that... i dont think i can tell you... LMAO hahaha *because im not in the mood to spoil* :lol:

thanks for posting the beginning up :D Rome feels "something" for Rita heehee but sad that he thinks she's his father's secret lover. I hope there's a mix-up because I don't want Rome and his father to both have feelings for the same girl. ^^
i was about to spoil.. but maybe you'll just have to wait what will happen.

that was short but wonderful can't wait for the rest of it anyway have fun at the party and i'll be awaiting the next post happy easter :)
yeah, thanks... i really had a good party... :) it's nice to hear the past memories that my aunts and uncles experience with their parents(our grandparents).

Great start for Rome and Rita! Love the poster!! Can't wait for more! Happy Easter Ateh&have fun<33​
i'll continue write later... coz i need to sleep.... hahaha i just got home and i haven't sleep yet. it took 12 hours to listen one by one of aunts and uncles' story regarding their lives. my aunts, uncles and i were laughing when we talked about my mom's past when they were still high school... because my mom's an eldest of the family, so it's natural that from 9 siblings, she's the spoiled and princess-like. hahaha i just realize that she's more liberated than me. every weekend there's always house party and their family is talk of the town always.

Love the start love the poster too can't wait to read more ^_^
thanks... i'll be updating it later... LOL

omg thanks.. rome hasnt even met her yet.. n he already does have something for her...
mmm... maybe... *joke* hahaha he almost got by just the picture... hahaha

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Wow, you spent 12 hours listening to your elders talking about their stories? Does sound like you had lots of fun listening to the stories. Well, rest up for the night now so you'll have more energy to write more. Hehehe​

transcend89

sarNie Adult
like i said i'll be stalking u on this thread just that little start and i can't stop clicking this thread even if there's no update lol third time reading it crazy i know

nikki1786

LizQuen
not ready to spoil :( aww man, okay I guess I can wait
hahaha... i was about to... look down as what i told to "yes2drama" :loool:

Wow, you spent 12 hours listening to your elders talking about their stories? Does sound like you had lots of fun listening to the stories. Well, rest up for the night now so you'll have more energy to write more. Hehehe​
actually, if i have 2 hours or 1 hour of sleep... that's enough with me already.
yes, i got interested listening to their stories, because it was so detailed and i was never tired listening to it. i laughed and cried last night because of the happenings... there's also sad moments... like what happened with uncle Nonong how he regrets everything from the past... of how he started as a family. because he know and we all know in the family that my cousins... Aris (my crush), RJ and Ardee... build some grudges with their father because of the past. T_T he confessed that he dont know how to do it or how to start... to ask forgiveness from them.

funny how all my aunts and uncles had their nicknames, including my mom. but what so different was uncle Joey, Agnes and my mom... had more unique nicknames than my other aunts and uncles. my mom's nickname is "Pinky" lol... its so far and i couldn't connect and how did it happened why she was called "pinky" by everyone, including their parents. because my mom's real name is "Maria Fe". so far, from elders like my mom, uncle Nonong, aunt Neneng, aunt Bebeng... had their spanish names... since my grandfather has spanish blood.

Pinky--> Maria Fe
Nonong--> Rey (not the spell Ray)
Neneng--> Olivia
Bebeng--> Jocelyn

while the rest such as my aunt Agnes, uncle Toto, aunt Nene, uncle Dodoy and uncle Joey had their english name.

Agnes--> Agnes
Nene--> Cheryl
Dodoy--> Ray
Joey--> Rocky.
Toto--> Rex

---- though one of those reason why im still up and listened to them for 12 hours was because im looking for some instruments that would inspire me to write a story. but at the same time, the great lesson i've learned from them... is that even if as they got old and got separated because they have their different lives and has own family, what they want us to learn is that they want us to continue and the kind of bonding that they had when they were still young. plus, on how they upbringing us... was the same as what my grandparents upbringing them too. our family, my aunt said that we have this "ilonggo" (a part of Filipino dialect and races, where the people lives in Iloilo city.) attitude that we always had these gatherings like for how many times a year. because usually, when you say its a reunion... you'll get to meet your relatives like after 1-5 years before you celebrate a reunion. but not our family, even some small events... we always get together. it was also said that ilonggo's heritage in Iloilo city has the most abundant and blessed. you can also find there that most of filipinos who live in Iloilo or in part of Visayas in the Philippines has spanish blood. you can tell by their last name and the ones who are well-known and has haciendas in part Visayas.

that time also, we can share what we want to share. of course i already opened up to my aunt that everything that kid experience from this kind of event, i've already experience. when my parents got separated, the one i treated as father is our uncle Melit, my aunt Bebeng's husband. he's so thoughtful and always like to maintain this gathering we had.

i got amazed to the part how my grandparents are so liberal when it comes to upbringing their children, my grandfather's a fashionista and has the taste when it comes to clothing wear. my aunt Bebeng told me that, if my grandfather close a deal from his big clients... he'll close the mall for one day, so that my aunts and uncles could have an exclusive solo shopping as family in the mall. just them.

then my grandmother also closes the wet market, just so that she can go buy some goods and stocks in the wet market like a solo flight girl. jeepneys are well-known in philippines, so my grandmother also had long jeepney... just for her grocery. and she can fill the jeepney with lots of fruits, veggies and etc... bought from the wet market. because my aunt said that every weekend they always have party house every weekend. inviting the well-known people in the city to gather there every weekend. like my mom who always had her wild days and a spoiled princess. my aunt said that their mother and father gave everything what my mom needs... freedom. what she wants is what she gets. my mom always had her dresses specialize made to wear just for the parties and their father always buy them branded clothes, especially my mom since she's the eldest. but its not favoritism at all, my aunts and uncles never felt jealous with my mom... because all of them had their own attitude at the same time. all of them went to music school but the one who fulfilled our grandmother's dream is my aunt Bebeng because she's really into piano and that's why they had a grand piano that time.

one of the biggest house in Cotabato city, is our family... since they're also a big family... 9 children and they have designated room, my grandparents did extend their house when my aunt Nene and uncle Joey were born.

actually, i already proved that my mom was such a liberated woman... hahaha the most popular group lead by her... all her friends are well-known in the city but with my mom, she's wilder than i thought. i saw my mom's century photo album... i called it century because the pictures were so old, black and white. i saw her wild trip photos with her friends because she has two cars at the same time, actually one of her friends is also the twin of my mom... who's also wild. she's my godmother at the same time because she was there when i was baptist, i told my mom that... "ma, i have the good and evil godmothers... hahaha" i was joking around... because the one i refer the good godmother was my aunt Grace, my mom's close friend when she started to be religious and only focus with God... the other one was her twin during high school and college days, her name is aunt Tang. hahaha i saw their pictures together in that photo album that she and aunt Tang... and the rest of the crew escaped from their homes because they wanted to go the creek to have fun with the guys... and you know what i saw in the picture... all the girls, including my mom were half-naked. 0_0 and there were guys to the other side... O_O my mom said that her friends wanted to flirt with those guys... and then i told my mom that time "ma, you're making an excuse of yourself. why dont you just tell me that you also flirt with those guys..." she laughed and messed up with me... "why should i go flirt with them... i maybe be wild but not as flirt as my friends... plus, the guys were the one flirting at me...", O___O i was like "ok, mom... whatever..." :loool:

that's why i always like to talk to my mom, because even if she's old now... she acts like she's at my same age... joking around and she even joke me about sex. -____-"
but honestly, when i heard my aunts' story about what's my mom's nature... she's really a princess-like, the senorita of the family. everyday there's always a guy come to visit my mom just to court her... but of course, my grandfather was strict at the same time. if my mom goes on a date... she has to have her chaperon. HAHAHA and that would be one of my uncles, either uncle Nonong or uncle Toto.

like i said i'll be stalking u on this thread just that little start and i can't stop clicking this thread even if there's no update lol third time reading it crazy i know
yeah, i was about to spoil you... i'll update this tonight... ;)

nikki1786

LizQuen
Chapter 1/12

B
"wow~! i just so love this burger~!!!!", Anne said while eating her burger that she ordered for lunch. while Rita just ordered some lite food because she doesn't eat too much. watching her friend eating so much, she felt like she wanna throw up. when she eats up, she dont eat like she's ignorant with the food. not like Anne. she know her for so long, of course... because they're childhood friends.

Rita: Anne... didn't you ate this morning?
Anne: nope...
Rita: no wonder... (she continue eating her food and was just about to ignore her.)
Anne: look at you... you're not eating too much. plus, i dont see the essence that you like the food. you know, girl... when you eat... you should feel it. like what im doing.
Rita: whatever...
Anne: mmmm... everytime you answer me that... i know you have problems again... money??? love life??? family problem???
Rita: family problem??? are you nuts? you know that my parents are dead already.
Anne: sorry... i forgot... i didn't attend the funeral day.
Rita: very funny...
Anne: so what's up? Aum? (she meant to ask if her problem is about her boyfriend Aum)
Rita: it's nothing... we both know that he keeps busy himself for our future...
Anne: no, girl... he's wrong... actually, from the two of you... you're the one who's making the effort.
Rita: whatever... i dont think... he sees it. if you only know... if he only knew... (she thinks about her secret job at night.)
Anne: you know what... all your problems are just the same... its all about him and him... nothing but him~! (she almost raised her voice as some of the people in the fast food chain was looking at her.)

what her friend always says is true. she dont wanna ask nor talk about it anymore... because her friend knows her since they were little. but regardless with her love life, even if Anne doesn't have a boyfriend like her, her advices always affect her. sometimes, she thinks that she's more experienced than her. but the fact that this childhood friend of her was "NBSB" (No Boyfriend Since Birth).

sometimes, if she had a cold war with Aum... she sleeps over with Anne's room and sometimes even join her friend daydreaming and fantasizing. she know that if she'll continue what her friend does... she might go crazy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"are we going to bring her alive here tonight, boss?", Abi asked Rome who's sitting at the near window, watching the buildings outside. he was wearing a black polo with black necktie, a typical business attire. son of the owner of the biggest investment company in Thailand, his father is a business tycoon, he had everything... since he's the only son. everything he had right now was because of his father, no matter how he was strict and even let him went to college in other country... everything his father did is for his own good. he grew up that his parents separated due to misunderstandings and end up blaming themselves only. he grew up with his father side, though he was a business tycoon in business circle... he still experience how his father tried to be a both mother and father to him. he's a proud son, he could say...

maybe its really time for his to enjoy life and maybe experience love again. but what he couldn't accept is that he finds a lover who's not their level, not even a well-known person and worst she's just cheap prostitute. he wanted to find more information about this woman, and maybe by the time he meets her... he had to warn her to stay away from his father.

Rome: yes.
Abi: ok, boss... we'll fetch her now.
Rome: not yet... tonight, i wanna see her... tonight we'll go.

after Rome commanded his assistant to what to do, he had everything now in his hand. the information regarding with this girl, he wanted to see it with his own eyes tonight.
"that bitch will meet the devil tonight, i'll send her to hell...", he told himself again while holding glass of whiskey. because of his madness he crush the glass of whiskey using his hand, his hand was bleeding... it didn't stop and he didn't care how it hurts... as if he didnt feel anything, his facial expression never change. but deep inside, he couldn't find any words to say anymore... he wanted to see this girl as soon as possible, if only he could turn the time forward.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at the ladies room, Rita was washing her face when a famous actress came out of the cubicle and wash her hand "ahhhhhh~!!!!!!!! you-... you're Vicky~!!!!!!!!!!!! oh, my... im your greatest fan~!!!!!!!!!!!", she hugged her right away "oh, my god~!!!!!! wait... i wanna have autograph~!!!!!", the actress Vicky Sunisa remained smiling because of Rita's cheerful moment.

Vicky: (after Rita got an autograph sign from her.) please dont tell anyone that you saw me... okay?
Rita: yes~!!!!!! yes~!!!!!-
Vicky: shshhhh... low down your voice...
Rita: ooopppsss... im sorry. (she couldn't resist it, before Vicky could leave. she almost forgot to take a picture with her.) ahhh... wait.... can i get a picture of us?
Vicky: you mean here in the bathroom?
Rita: yeah...
Vicky: uh... oh... oh, okay... (Rita get her cam and took a picture of her with Vicky.)

after that Vicky was in a hurry, Rita still dont want her to go though... but she had no choice. Rita got out of the ladies room and Anne's waiting for her "didn't you saw Vicky?", she said.

Anne: Vicky who?
Rita: Anne~!!!! Vicky the famous actress i mean...
Anne: no, why?
Rita: why you sounded you're not interested?
Anne: that's why im asking because i dont know why the hell you ask about her now?
Rita: because.... (she get the autograph and showed her picture from her cellphone.) see... what i mean?
Anne: cool... you suddenly got hyped if you meet a celebrity... awhile ago, you're having problems with Aum.
Rita: ahh.... forget about him...~! the important is... i have remembrance.

even small things makes her happy, she easily forget her problems if there are small things that make her happy. "hey... since you cool down now, are you gonna come with me later to go the publishing company after work?", Anne asked. Rita look at her.

Rita: girl, how are you gonna suppose to go to the company... if your work will end around 8pm, huh?
Anne: but there are other companies who's open 24 hours...
Rita: it's my first time to hear that... your'e the only one who made that up. (she knows that Anne just wanted some company but she cant go.) im sorry, but im not free tonight.
Anne: huh? but i already made up an appointment with Aum also... that you two should accompany me later.
Rita: then why dont you just let him accompany you?
Anne: i thought you want to spend more time with him... and now, you're the one who's not gonna come.
Rita: i just can't...
Anne: why?
Rita: because... because... (she can't say it.) because i have a part-time job.
Anne: what!?!
Rita: yeah...
Anne: and what kind of part-time job is that?
Rita:..... mmmm.... a call operator? (she lied.)

before Anne will question her again, she already look at her watch and they're gonna be late with their work "girl, we need to fly now... we're going to be late~!", she run ahead while Anne followed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

several hours later and as the midnight starts, lot of guys who go to the famous bar where Mrs. Sang-an owns. she call her ladies who work with her as high-end, they can fulfill every man's dream if they pay at a right price. but her favorite haven't arrive yet, Rita. she's the favorite of every man who goes visit their bar and some of the VIP members, but she simply couldn't gamble her. she doesnt care even if Rita's the favorite of the VIP's. but the only request she couldnt stand was the business tycoon Mr. Patchata, she can't do anything but fulfill his request... since he's the one who helped her to build this business and he can take this away anytime he wants if she'll not fulfill his request. but so far, he didn't do anything to Rita, he just wanted someone to talk to.

it's too early for Rome Patchata to arrive at the place where he's supposed to see that prostitute. he didnt have to wear a disguise anymore since some of the establishments in this downtown area is owned by his father and so he owns it at the same time. he's a well-known person because he's the son of business tycoon, though he never goes in this area. only his father. he gets out of the car and people outside watch him walks ahead to the famous bar, it's just that people didn't expect someone like him could go visit in this area.

as the man walks inside the famous bar of Mrs. Sang-an, everybody from the VIP area look at him. Mrs. Sang-an got more surprise as she didnt expect to see Mr. Patchat's son visits this kind of place. the way he walks and the way he stares at the people got so much alike with his father, he's the younger version of his father.

he snap his hand and called the waiter "i wanna request Rita...", his loud voice made the other VIPs surprised. even Mrs. Sang-an couldn't actually believe what she just heard.

waiter: im sorry, sir... but your request haven't arrive yet. why dont you just chose other ladies-
Rome: i said... i want Rita. (arrogantly stared at the waiter.)
waiter: but sir-
Mrs. Sang-an: im sorry, Mr. Patchata but Rita haven't arrived yet-

"im already here, Mr. Patcha-", she stopped and stared at the man who's sitting at the VIP area. she thought it was her regular customer the old and funny Mr. Patchata, but this one's different from him. she could sense a bad aura in this guy, but why did Mrs. Sang-an called him
"Mr. Patchata"?

she really had no idea.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
LOL
Rita's alibi... graveyard shift on a call center, huh? hahaha

Rome and Rita are finally going to meet!!! :yahoo: since Rita is a prostitute here, I hope she doesn't have STD or anything... LMAO

transcend89

sarNie Adult
omg i was getting so jumpy reading this...the anticipation of them meeting...so rome's dad and rita have done nothing but talked only that's a relief...can't wait what is rome gonna do...oh right your story of your family sounds funny and yeah it's nice to have those long talks about how your parents life were like i love those nights where my relatives would talk for hours about their lives the good and sad moments...your mom would have to be chaperon lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
LOL
Rita's alibi... graveyard shift on a call center, huh? hahaha

Rome and Rita are finally going to meet!!! :yahoo: since Rita is a prostitute here, I hope she doesn't have STD or anything... LMAO
hahaha... at first, i feel hesitant about what i made Rita's character here... but im glad that i found an instrument that could twist the story a little bit ;)

omg i was getting so jumpy reading this...the anticipation of them meeting...so rome's dad and rita have done nothing but talked only that's a relief...can't wait what is rome gonna do...oh right your story of your family sounds funny and yeah it's nice to have those long talks about how your parents life were like i love those nights where my relatives would talk for hours about their lives the good and sad moments...your mom would have to be chaperon lol
you'll be surprise even more... for the for upcoming chapters of the story :p

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
can't wait to read more of their story. happy to hear that rita and rome's dad were just chatting and haven't done anything wrong. wonder what rome have in store for rita.

nikki1786

LizQuen
thanks nikki. oh, here i thought Rita and Rome's father did stuff, but all they did was talk. That's good :D

can't wait to read more of their story. happy to hear that rita and rome's dad were just chatting and haven't done anything wrong. wonder what rome have in store for rita.

thanks goodness rita and romes dad only talked

thanks for the update ^_^

yes, guys... but something will turn out more interesting for upcoming chapters. i'll update this later ;)

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
yes, guys... but something will turn out more interesting for upcoming chapters. i'll update this later ;)

what do you mean? between rita and rome's father or between rome and rita? i hope there's nothing that will tie rita to rome's dad since rome will eventually fall for rita.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg its getting good... they gonna meet each other... thanks. i wonder if there is going to b a :r-scene-pop-corn: ???

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
omg its getting good... they gonna meet each other... thanks. i wonder if there is going to b a :r-scene-pop-corn: ???

I hope there is because Rome would think that the only way to stop Rita from seeing his father is to make her unable to face his father because she slept with Rome. Therefore she can't face the dad because she slept with the son. I am guessing this is what might be the reason for Rome's r-scene on Rita. haha, hope I am close. But I'll have to wait for the update to know if there's a r-scene between Rome and Rita.