Ladies Room *Book 3: Chapter 4, Part B*

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Awww I have mix feeling about Aum/Rita's relationship. Aum is thinking that he is doing what's best for the both of them, but he doesn't realize that's not what Rita wants. So sad that he is still kept in the dark about everything that's going on with Rome and Rita. Ha, I wouldn't want to mess with Rome's father, he can be nice or very demanding :D ...so Rita had an accident when she was little :( lol a handkerchief with the letter "R" embedded in it...cute.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Chapter 6/12

B
the next day, Rita got a called from Aff, surprisingly she was outside of the apartelle. Rita went outside to see their boss, it's still 6 in the morning. why would someone like Aff Taksaorn the co-owner of the mall where she works... is outside waiting for her. she didn't have time to fix herself as she woke up and she just went out to see her.

Rita: ma'am... wha-what are you doing here at this hour? it's still early.
Aff: i know... i just came here to give you this. (the papers serves as the documents she should start working out as she got promoted and has to know her duties once she got transferred.) you'll be riding with me later as we go to Chiang Mai.
Rita: oh... mmmm.... this is the reason why you came? (she asked and check out the documents. but as her boss frown, crossing her arms and look at her.) uh... im sorry... ma'am.
Aff: (she sighed.) you know what... i dont understand why i got into this trouble and i dont know why is Mr. Patchata act so overprotective on you. he and his son is at war because of you. but whatever it is... i dont wanna care about. the reason why i assigned you in Chiang Mai is because of Mr. Patchata. anyways, i dont have to explain any further.... once we got into Chiang Mai... we'll meet up with Mr. Patchata.

"i have to leave now... there are other things i still have to do", she was in hurry. she went back to her car left already. Rita still dont understand what was her boss was trying to say, but she assumed that maybe Mr. Patchata found out what Rome did to her. but how did he found out? and the fact that Mr. Patchata's been good to her all in awhile. he was trying to protect her for some reason. her boss trying to say something but she still dont get it.

she was still doubting for some reason. if she got herself close to Mr. Patchata... his son might do something all over again. she knew that his son wouldn't stop her. but if means that Mr. Patchata will protect her, then she trust those words.

she went back to her room and she started to pack up some things but then in the middle... she stopped. its still early and yet... why all of a sudden she acted as if someone's chasing her. she look at the ring that Aum gave it to her last night, then she sat at the side of her bed... still holding the ring. for a moment she was thinking deeply, analyzing all the things happened to her and the relationship that she shared with Aum for a long time. she decided to get a piece of paper and wrote a letter... for who then? for him?

Aum,

i know and you know that we both share our secrets from each other. however, there are other things that i've been
keeping secrets from you. and these past few days and yesterday... a lot of things happened to me. i dont wanna tell you
because it's my personal problem that i got into it. maybe i needed to go with Ms. Taksaorn so that i can be protected, i got a warn
from her and the only way to solve my problems is to come with her.

if i tell you my problems or what happened to me... would you still chose me?

last night, i was indeed touch by your proposal. but since you're leaving... i dont think i can accept this ring, i dont wanna wait...
but if once your back... that's the only time i can accept your ring... that is... if we are really meant for each other.

i love you...

Rita

she was crying while writing the letter, but the reason why she's leaving... is because she dont trouble anyone whom she loved. not only her friends... but also Aum. after she fold the letter and put at the top of the beside table of her bed, she then... put the ring at the top of the letter. it wasn't a goodbye, but she needed to chase her dreams and problems to solve.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's still early in the morning but as he woke up... he could feel his hangover. and last night, the only thing he could remember was cursing his father on Ken while drinking at Vicky's party. he then went to the kitchen to make some coffee and make his own breakfast, he was always been independent... his own father taught him how to. that's why he's not afraid if his father will challenge him even more. but is he sure enough that he's not afraid of him? what if he'll take everything away from him and nothing's left?

now he could see that his father is being mean to him... just because of this woman.

after his breakfast, he decided to seek his friends' help. since Ken is always busy at daytime, the only one he could run to is Aff. his other friends, Vicky's busy as always, while he dont even know where Por is... Aff was the only solution. he could easily get rid of this hangover, there are other things he's always concern about. after from his office, that's the time he'll pass by and meet up with Aff.

he decided to call up his assistant and ask him to fuel his car but as he went to the parking lot, there he saw Abi and his father's men. they block his way, not allowing him to use the car.

Rome: what's happening here? Abi?
Abi: boss, i received a warn from your father and wanted take this car...
Rome: what do you mean? that's my car... make a way now. im going to my office.
Abi: (he approach him and get his wallet to give him a money, he knew that his own boss cannot use his credit card anymore.) i've been loyal to you boss, supposedly i shouldn't give you my money but im just doing my job... that im still serving you until this day. but your father warned me... and so i have to follow as what he told.
Rome: im gonna see my father now... so get out of my way-
Abi: he's in Chiang Mai right now. also... it would be useless if you're going to the office since your father remove your rights to come there.
Rome: what?
Abi: his message to you... is that there's a job waiting for you at Ms. Taksaorn's.
Rome: what job? i dont get it-
Abi: you must meet Ms. Taksaorn now, she's waiting for you at the office.

he now realize that everything he had is now gone. Abi tapped his shoulder and they walk to make a distance from his father's men. there, Abi secretly gave his credit card. "boss, your father is taking everything away from you little by little if you will not agree with his demand... but this might help you. i will let you borrow it for awhile....", he whispered. he could always trust Abi no matter what, with a little money and his credit card. he didnt expect that he can also seek his assistant's help. "i hope you dont... spend too much...", he said.

"thanks...", he bluntly said. then Abi went back to his father's men and as he watch them go... one of his father's men use his car as they finally took away the car from him because of his father's command. now, the only thing he has... is the little money for his fare to go and meet up with Aff and the credit card of his assistant.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"wait... where are you going?", Anne immediately asked as Rita was carrying her bag of clothes. she was about to meet up with Aff today and its her day to transfer in Chiang Mai.

Rita: where do you think i am going? your the one who told me that today im going to transfer in Chiang Mai.
Anne: oh... wait... can you pleas wait... can you give me 30 mins to pack?
Rita: you're coming with me?
Anne: yeah...
Rita: but you were not assign there.
Anne: i forgot to tell you last night that Ms. Taksaorn allow me to come with you. in short, i'll be working there at the same time.

with her astonishment, she thought all this time she would be alone in Chiang Mai and there her friend is who's coming with her after all. of course, she wanted Anne to come with her. it wont be hard for her to come back in Bangkok every weekends since Anne's coming with her. but their only worried about Ploy, who's gonna wake up her or who will be the one to accompany her to go to her working place.

she waited for Anne as what her friend told her, she said that it will only take a 30 minutes... but it's almost an hour now. finally, she came out of her apartment and brings her a stroller bag of clothes.

Rita: Anne... we're not going for a vacation.
Anne: but we dont know how many months or weeks we are going to stay there. (she was right... she never thought of that.) if we have occasions or a place we can go for a stroll... dont borrow some clothes from me... okay?
Rita: fine... fine... let's go now.

they left the apartelle and go to meet up at Ms. Taksaorn's office. she dont feel excited... but her friend's does look more excited than she could ever expect. she still worry about some other things and at this moment... she couldn't stop thinking about Aum. but what awaits her in Chiang Mai is her work... and her little memories when she was a kid. she was holding her handkerchief, something tells her... that aside from work... maybe she's expecting someone in Chiang Mai. her childhood friend... and the handkerchief... that was left only.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"yes, uncle.... i will.... she'll ride with later... fine... we'll see you later-", she was talking to Rome's father. but before she could continue her conversations with him, Rome suddenly stormed her office and even banged the door. "... he's here... i'll just call you later... okay... bye, uncle...", she then hanged up the line. Rome sat at the living room of her office.

Aff: you're not planning to destroy anything here in my office, right? (she crossed her arms and walks toward him.)
Rome: was that my father at the other line...
Aff: yes...
Rome: why is he doing this to me...
Aff: Rome, can you tell me honestly... if what's your connection with that girl? (she's referring to Rita.)
Rome: why dont you ask my father... i dont know why he keeps pushing me to marry that girl.
Aff: why with all women... why her?
Rome: exactly... that's what i always wanted to ask him.
Aff: knowing you... i know what you want from a girl.
Rome: and?
Aff: and??? (she sat at the other couch, facing him.) you know, Rome... your father's never demanding before. he even warn me not to help you... my parents know your father too well... with just a snap, what he wants is what he gets...
Rome: but he can't force me... im his son. i dont wanna marry that woman~!
Aff: fine... and i know... but you know what... i just found out that he took everything from you. after all, all the things that belong to you... belongs to him originally because you have his name. dont you know that because of his power... you can be jobless and even if you're his son... he can do that to you.
Rome: (indeed she was right. all of a sudden, everything he owned took away from him.) tsk... (he deep sighed.) what am i suppose to do, huh? why is he doing this to me? tell me... why?

she asked her secretary to prepare a two cups of coffee for her and for Rome. they stood in silence for a moment, she dont know how to answer his question, but when her secretary brought them the some coffee, there she took a sip and finally figured out something. "Rome, what if you'll be my driver to go to Chiang Mai... i'll pay you", she said. surprisingly and unexpectedly that she's offering him a low job... a commoner's job.

Rome: you're not kidding me, right? (Aff swaying her head, telling him that she's joking about her offer.) Aff, you're not serious... why are you offering me a commoner's job? a low-class job! (he react.)
Aff: because its the only for you to feed yourself and at the same time i can let you borrow my car.
Rome: but why a driver? you're offering me-
Aff: at least its a decent job. if i'll offer you a job here... your father will not allow it. he might ruin my and Ken's business. (he stood for a silence again, he dont wanna talk anymore. full of disappointments to himself and to his father. all because of that girl.) Rome... are going to accept my offer or what?

in the end he accepted it, but he didn't expect that he'll be starting now. as far as he can remember, his assistant told him that he'll follow later in Chiang Mai. it only means that he's gonna be Aff's driver to go to Chiang Mai. he was told that she's going to stay there for an overnight since Ken's not back yet from business trip in Singapore. in short he'll also be staying for a night there.

before he leaves to get his overnight clothes at his penthouse, Aff toss the car key to him and reminding him that he have to be around 9 as she look at her watch and it's still 8. he didnt expect that Aff would be so demanding with time. but who was he to demand what he wants anyway? he felt like he's a low class person... a commoner... and he wanted to curse himself now. but there's nothing he can do about it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just when Rome left to go back to his penthouse, Anne and Rita just arrive at the mall and went straight to Ms. Taksaorn's office. she almost forgot that she also agreed that Rita's friend and one of her employees... Anne can also come with her. she can't do anything since she can't just ditch her friend. "so you decided to come with Rita?", she asked Anne.

Anne: uhuh... (but Rita elbowed her to speak in a manner way.) i mean... ma'am.
Rita: you really dont mind if she's coming with me, right? anyways, she's gonna work there also.
Aff: there's nothing i can do anymore... since you were absent yesterday and she's the only one whom i can asked to tell you that today you'll be transferring in Chiang Mai.
Anne: ummmm... ma'am, Rita's the one left in my family... both our parents died in tragedy. if Rita leaves... then i must come with her. we grow up together and she's like a sister to me. when i started working here, she accompanied me and decided to go work here also. can't you see... we are one of those loyal employees of yours. (glad that she made up some lines for her to convince their boss.)

Rita dont understand if she's gonna laugh or not. this friend of her is just so good of making up some lines, where did she hell got those lines anyway? she look at her then to their boss. seems like she was convinced at all. "fine... there's no problem at all. besides, you're right... i saw your profile and you two are both dedicated to your work", she explained.

in the end Aff just told them that she'll wait outside at the parking lot, there her driver will be there soon and they'll just follow. Rita and Anne will just follow since they need to fix themselves at the ladies room.

Rita: you really cracked me up awhile ago... (looking at the mirror while applying some light lipstick.)
Anne: why?
Rita: if there's an award for best actress today... im you'll win. (she laugh at her, she meant about her friend's scene awhile ago infront of their boss.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"who are we still waiting... MA'AM?", he said while waiting at the parking lot. she wanted to laugh as what Rome called her. "ma'am". she realize that it doesnt suit Rome calling her like that. but she just smiled at him... as she wanted to surprise him with what she brings them to go to Chiang Mai. "i'll just wait inside the car", he said.

Aff: they're already here... (before Rome could get inside the car, he look at afar where Aff's referring to.)
Rome: what the-
Rita: oh... my... god....- (even from afar, they notice each other's faces. she was stunned and didn't expect to see him.)
Anne: that driver is so handsome.... (she continued. she look at her friend, she definitely disagree.)
Rita and Rome: you gotta be kidding me... (they knew that even they were still far away from each other, their eyes met and there's a sudden mix feelings that they both realize.)

"Love Story Meets Viva La Vida" CLICK ME (a pianocello of Taylor Swift's Love Story and Coldplay's Viva La Vida mix.)

he look onto Aff who's mockingly smiling at him and staring at those to girl who's a heading towards them. while Rita's starting to hesitate if she's coming or not. "hey... hey...", shaking her shoulders as Anne notice that Rita was stunned for a moment. then finally, Rita look at her "are you alright? let's hurry up... Ms. Taksaorn's waiting for us", she said and pulled her hand so she can catch up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i love the instrumental and mix version of Love Story and Viva La Vida. thanks to Jon Schmidt's music. love him :wub:
this song's what inspires me to write the scenes of Rome and Rita. and it's one of the reasons why i decided to put as
background song when Rome and Rita meets again.

this time Mr. Patchata turns the table upside down(if you get what i mean), expect what will happen to upcoming
next chapters.

punxtyle

sarNie Egg
hmmmm....very convincing... your fan fic make me stop playing GAIA in awhile XD..keep it up...
" make motherisky proud"..XD

nikki1786

LizQuen
hmmmm....very convincing... your fan fic make me stop playing GAIA in awhile XD..keep it up...
" make motherisky proud"..XD

you cracked me up... i can't forget does lines nah~!!!!! you're so LADY GAGA~!
you make me wanna watch Roderick's gay comedy films... then we can use it in our conversations...

i can't forget your line o.... --> rita's motherisky is rome's fatheraka's past loverdoo?

i think you should watch this segment that i was talking about in Banana Split. i tell you... Jayson's really funny with her gay lingo~!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PW_UU3IIsLM

transcend89

sarNie Adult
just checking will read and edit later...damn my school exams and assignments but the good news is only 3 weeks left :) then i'm all free

edit: it's good to see rome become aff's driver but she's violating rule 1 DON"T help him lol anyways the song fits prefectly how they were both young when they saw each other and his name is rome hahahahaha but also he's a big meanie to rita...hope he suffers more than this

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LOL Rome has to be Aff's driver for the time being. At least Ann gets to come with Rita, but OMG poor Aum :( He got 'dumped' in a letter.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
great update. i wonder how rome and rita finds out that they are indeed the childhood friends of each other whether by rome's father telling them or by the "R" handkerchief that rita have. with the handkerchief, is that something that rome gave rita when they were small or was it already rita's before she met rome? can't wait for more updates. thanks.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
FINALLY got caught up! So many chapters to read and so much happened! Rome is such a meanie! He raped her! Aum...will he ever find out what happened to Rita and Rome? I pity Aum...he has no clue to of what's going on...Rome is getting his pay for his wrong doing. But gawsh, I feel like it's not enough. He needs to suffer more than this!!

Can't wait for more!!! PMS!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol... dont worry guys.... Rome will suffer... but i think you'll find Rita has soft-heart for some reason. but for what he did, it'll not be too easy :p

am i saying it right... i dont think i need to spoil you guys in the story, because i think you know you already what will happen. :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
Chapter 7/12

A
while driving, Rome look at the rear mirror, staring at her. his hold from the steering wheel got even tighter and tighter. "Rome~!", Aff shouted when she notice that Rome wasn't watching his driveway. then his attention returned from his driving, though at the same time he was glancing at her. then Aff pinched him. "what?", he asked irritatedly.

Aff: will you watch your driveway...
Rome: i am...
Aff: of course you're not...
Rome: tell me... Aff-
Aff: "ma'am" correction... (she smile at him.)
Rome: fine... tell me... MA'AM... are you trying to pissed me off?
Aff: no... can you just concentrate from driving... just dont mind her.

meanwhile at the backseat, Anne was eavesdropping and not only because she was stunned by his handsome, but she like the fact that he sounded so arrogant to be a driver and acts that way infront their boss. "how cute...", she commented as she whisper to herself. then Rita elbowed her, noticing her that she's staring at him. "what?", Anne asked and look at her.

Rita: can you stop staring at him...
Anne: why not?
Rita: because i suggested you not to...
Anne: you're being absurd, can't you see... im staring at him because he's not only handsome, but i like him as being an arrogant. just like in my story... (she whispered to her while giggling.)
Rita: it's not funny... yes, he's arrogant and a devil, so stop staring at him... and don't tell me you're still writing that story.
Anne: i am... and i want to get to know him more.

even they were whispering, he could hear them. not only that... he just compared them and he like those girls were fond about his being arrogant. this girl is totally different from Rita. and he liked her sense of humor than Rita.

hours later, they finally arrive from their destination. Aff want to drop by at the mall, where she'll be the one to tour both Rita and Anne, then after that... they'll meet up with Mr. Patchata. meanwhile, Rome was outside the mall at the parking lot. waiting... irritated. she knows him, he's the type of person who waits for someone. but there's nothing she can do about it, he's her driver... maybe just for now.

Aff: so... any questions? ( they were just done from touring around and so she asked them both.)
Rita and Anne: nothing at all, ma'am...
Aff: good... i believe we should go now. the papers that i gave, you study that later...
Anne: uh... ma'am, i forgot to ask something...
Aff: what is that?
Anne: do you know where can find some small apartelle?
Aff: oh... that. you two are not going to sleep in a apartelle, since you got promoted... someone will give you a place to stay.

"i see...", Rita said. she knew that Mr. Patchata will be the one to give them a place to stay. indeed, he's being helpful and she appreciate it. however, she's still worried. "ah... ma'am. wait... i... i... i dont understand. your driver... he's-"

Aff: he'll work for me... as of now.
Rita: i see... but he's the son of-
Aff: i know... and since we are done here... we'll be meeting Mr. Patchata soon. (she look at her watch.) i think he's waiting for us now.
Anne: Mr. Patchata... the business tycoon~!

Aff just smiled on Anne, while Rita started to get nervous.... but she dont know why she's feeling that way. maybe because she's still dont understand why the person who did something bad to her is Aff's driver... and yet, he's still the son of Mr. Patchata.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at the parking lot, Rome received a text message from Abi that he's about to go to Chiang Mai... not so soon, he'll be here. when he was about to call Abi, all of a sudden he can't call anymore. and to added that he can't even send a text message. "hell, dont tell me you cut off everything...", he said to himself while thinking about his father. "you took away my credit accounts already... my car... and this time... you cut my phone line~!", before he could throw away his phone... a message from Abi came saying that his father warned him again to not to help or plans to go in Chiang Mai. but Abi says that there's nothing to worry about, he'll just wear a disguise.

in the end, he decided not to throw his phone. besides, he can still receive some messages, but not a phone call anymore. he took out his wallet, his money that ABi gave couldn't buy a prepaid sim card anymore since they stop by at the gasoline station awhile ago. but he still has the credit card of Abi.

he went to the nearest cellphone store where he can buy an affordable phone and a sim card.

he wanted to smile so badly as he took the phone and the sim card. outside the store there, he put the sim inside the phone. thinking about himself, Rome Patchata who's son of one of richest and their family owns a lot of businesses as his own father is well-known business tycoon. not only banking company, malls, restaurants and investment companies... that they own... but the brand of the sim card... they also own a telecom company. how can life be so cruel to him. Rome Patchata... bought a sim card and cheap phone... supposedly, he could have it as for free. supposedly... these kind cheap phones is not his type and total a garbage to him.

but all of a sudden while standing and putting the sim card inside the phone outside the store, a snatcher rob his his phone. "hey~! my phone!!!!!!!", he wanted to chase the snatcher but he lose it already, karma... period. "shit~!!!!!!!", that all he could do. cursing and all because of that woman. yes, he still blames everything because of that woman. she had her luck, while everything that's happening to him now is such a bad luck.

he got back at the parking lot, there... Aff, Rita and Rita's friend is waiting for him.

Aff: what took you so long? where have you been?
Rome: let's go now.
Aff: where have you been? we've been waiting here-
Rome: i was chasing a snatcher, okay! he took my phone that i bought. but everything's gone now~! all because of- (he look at her and rather pointing at her and show his irritation. he chose to go back inside the car.) let's go now~!

the three girls dont know how to react over him, however, in some way... Aff could understand his irritation. but where did got a money to buy a phone? she questioned herself. in the end they go back inside and Rome starts the car. she look at him, she knew he was pissed. but she dont wanna ask him anymore, she silently pity her friend.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"finally...", Mr. Patchata said smiling at them. but he didn't expect to see his son to come with them. Aff gave a peck kiss to him, while Rita and Anne shyly followed her and when Rita glance at him, Mr. Patchata smile at her. they waited for Rome who gets all the baggage at the back of the car... "you... Mister.... mmmm... ah... Mr. Driver", he laugh at him while Rome just stared at his father who doesn't get him at all. was his father trying to joke around on him?

Aff: uncle... i brought him because-
Mr. Patchata: im not being cruel my dear... im just trying to make him understand my demands and-
Aff: but he doesn't want be marry with... (she dont know if she has to mention HER name. she look onto Rita and Anne, they're just at her back and hey could hear their conversations.)
Rome: can.... (catching his breathe as he wanted to catch up with them but he can't since he's carrying a lot of baggage.) can... can someone help me here? (they stop and look at him.)
Anne: let me help you- (but Mr. Patchata stopped her.)
Mr. Patchata: with your body structure... i think you can handle them-

for a moment, Rita approach Rome and decided to carry her bag not because she pity him, but she realize that she doesn't want him to carry her bag. but is that all her reason or she pity him either?

their eyes lock all over again, she dont know why her stare always stuck with his stare. something that she couldn't understand... she was still mad at him though. but she knew that there was something else. at the moment, she still couldn't understand it, nor have an answer to herself.

she didn't get her bag only, but also Anne's bag and as she finally got back... she gave the bag to her friend.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at the kitchen, Rome decided to eat as much as he can. he ate as if the world ends, looking at the interior of this house... as far as he can remember, he gave this rest house to him when he turned 21. but it looks like he doesn't owned it now... since his father took everything away from him in a snap. but he doesn't care, he still oppose him and never he will get marry to that woman.

Tang: sir, do you need some water? (their servant who's age at 40's asked him, this servant knows him well. what he wants and all, he's like a mother to him. since he works in their family for years now.)
Rome: yes, please...
Tang: but... your father... doesnt want me to serve you.
Rome: i'll get it myself then-
Tang: no... no... (she stopped him and he returns from his seat.) dont worry... i'll still serve you no matter what. (she smiles at him.)
Rome: thanks... (he smile back at her.)
Tang: here you go... its my first time to see you and your father have misunderstandings. but... dont worry... it'll pass and he'll forgive you.

"correction... i'll should be the one to forgive him", he wanted to say that but he just rather forget it. now that he's full, he dont wanna lose his energy by thinking what his father trying to do with him. he's positive that, this will pass and maybe his father will forget it... and change his mind of not let him marry that woman.

few moments later, Mr. Patchata toured his guests inside his house. at the kitchen Rome heard their laughs and when he took a glance of them, they were going upstairs now. he immediately followed them.
"this can't be real...", he said to himself. he followed them because he had a feeling that his father invited that woman to stay here in this house. and indeed he was right!

Mr. Patchata: this will be your room, Anne... and Rita... (she followed him, just infront of Anne's designated room... her room was there. but before she could enter, Rome was there already.)
Rome: dad... what's the meaning of this?
Anne: dad? he's your father!?!

she look shocked to both Rome and his father, while Aff was just standing beside her. both Rita and Aff also look at her.... she's the only person who dont know at all. she totally had crush on this driver... who's actually the son of Mr. Patchata. Anne look onto her friend who doesn't feel so shock but rather emotionless and dont wanna speak of his name.

Mr. Patchata: well... mmmm... i haven't mentioned yet. Rome i prefer you to be the driver of these two... (referring to Anne and Rita.)
Rome: what!?! you even let them stay here and-
Mr. Patchata: you're jobless... and i am offering you a better price. it's better if you work for me than to your friend here... (he stared at Aff.)
Rome: no way~! i can't allow them to stay here! i dont wanna work with you either~!
Mr. Patchata: so you rather be jobless? because from this day on... if you wont accept my offer, i also wont allow you to work with Aff as her driver. that would shameful with our common friends in business-
Rome: then you're more shameful~! how can you do this to me, i am your son~! i can't allow you to control my life. i can't marry that woman! (he pointed on Rita who's standing right next to his father.)
Rita: what???

before his father could speak again, Rome decided to leave... he left the house using Aff's car. meanwhile, Rita was confuse and what did Rome's last line said. "Mr. Patchata, what is he trying to say?", she asked him. while Anne didn't expect to hear these things that's happening to her friend. Aff decided to follow Rome, but it was too late already when Rome left.

Rome drove the car fastly like a wind, he doesn't hate his father only... but he cursed him even more. but because of his madness that he coouldn't even control, he lose the break of the car and got accident.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

all i can say is that....

to be able to join the conversations between my cousins and my younger brother. i decided to listen to the song what they were listening.
personally, i dont like the song... but i dont know why it leaves me as last song syndrome. just listening to the song is only once, but i kinda
laugh at the part... where you always reminisce the addicted lines of Sancia (Meteor Garden).

"Pompom Sancia" CLICK ME (the song freaks me out and i just wanna ignore the bhudotz dancing moves of the low class people~!!!! dang~! my younger brother and my cousin dancing in this tune of this freaky song~!)

anyways, i'll be updating the part B tomorrow. ciao~!

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
oh no, rome in an accident? i think he deserve what he got taken away from him but didn't think about the car accident. I wonder if Rita will be the one to help him recover? can't wait to read what is in store for rome now.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LOL Ann had a crush on him. ahahah. Oh no, Rome got into in a car accident, I hope he forgets his bad view of Rita.

nikki1786

LizQuen
yes guys... because i want you to know there will be always an unexpected scenes every part or chapter in this story.

those unexpected may lead you to whatever you're thinking or if you already what happens next. but also, it might lead
you to another revelation. also added that the supporting characters here will showcase their scenes as what will happen and how they will meet, but of course... i wont insert that scene here, since we are focusing on each couple (Rome and Rita).

transcend89

sarNie Adult
a car accident hope after that he becomes nice but still want him to suffer more than this lol gosh he's too mean i don't know if i can accept and forgive him that easily...can't wait to se what's in store for rteam

nikki1786

LizQuen
Chapter 7/12

B
"im glad that you only have minor injuries, Mr. Patchata...", the doctor said who's actually his father's friend as Rome was lying at the patient's bed. he was asked to stay for an overnight to assure his condition, aside from that the doctor needs to call his father. but before he could do it, Rome stop him to. "wait... uh... i dont want him to find out what happened to me...", he said. rather leaving, the doctor was waiting for his reason...

Rome didn't want to open up, because he's not the type of person who wanted to tell his problems. he rather keep it for himself, choosy when it comes to trusting people, he doesn't want to tell the doctor because he just simply dont want his father to find out. but he knew that it will end there and so... he has already plans to leave tonight. but as of now, he needs to find a way to call his assistant.

using the phone line of the hospital, Rome dialed Abi's number and finally he answered.

Rome: i need you here at the hospital...
Abi: what? hospital? what are you there, boss?
Rome: once you arrive here... i will tell you, at this moment... you're the only one whom i can seek help.
Abi: ok, boss... i'll go straight there once i arrive in Chiang Mai.
Rome: oh... by the way, can you get me a phone... any phone will do as long as i can use it. by calling and sending messages, i can't use my phone anymore... i believe he cut it. (he was referring to his father.)
Abi: roger, boss...

nevertheless without his knowledge, the doctor still called his father and so his father already got some information. he's still angry at his father, there's still no to convince him to marry. he was thinking if he could find someone else to pretend and so that his father will not force him anymore. but still, he knew that it will never work out. those kind of setups were already familiar... he's not an actor like his friend Vicky who can always act and people would believe her.

he couldn't find a way anymore. but he felt like he still dont want to surrender, maybe he's just thinking too much because he was all by himself now... he was waiting for his assistant to help him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aff decided to leave and to see Rome at the hospital, however, Mr. Patchata... wont leave not until he haven't told Rita why he wanted her to marry his son. meanwhile, Anne left the room since Mr. Patchata ask her to leave them for awhile and have a private talk.

Rita: Mr. Patchata... you haven't answer my question yet. (she remain standing, waiting for him his answer.)
Mr. Patchata: Rita... i dont know how to say it... but im telling you now that i believe you can change my son's perspective view in life.
Rita: what? and what it has to do with me? i dont know your son... and even if i get to know him... there's no chance that i'll be in love with him. i already have someone-
Mr. Patchata: then... leave him.
Rita: no... you can't force me to!- i dont wanna get marry with your son!

she left the room and even forgot her friend who's waiting for her at the room, she left because she wanted to escape. she thought that Mr. Patchata's son was worse... but the father in fact is much more worse. she just keep running and dont know where to go. timing, while she was on the run... a car just stop and it was Abi. he got out of the car and suddenly pulled her to get inside the car.

Rita: who are you!?! let me go~!
Abi: ma'am, if you're running away... before you could do that, my boss need to see you!
Rita: what? (she dont know who was he referring to.)
Abi: my boss is in the hospital... im about to go there... and i was thinking that you're the only solution to his problem.
Rita: (now she was sure enough who was he referring to. Rome. and she doesn't want to see neither his father or the son!) stop the car~! i dont wanna see him~!

she couldn't stop him after all, they were heading to the hospital and as he parked the car at the parking lot, he grabbed her hand and pulled her until they got inside the hospital. from the receptionist to ask the room number of the his boss's designated room, they head towards the elevator and finally reached the floor.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

meanwhile, Rome was just sitting at the bed and calmly waits for Abi. but as his assistant stormed inside his room, he didn't expect to see Rita. "Abi... what the hell is she doing here...", he look at him... then to her. Abi was still holding the her hand. he was confuse, why does his assistant has to bring this woman infront of him?

Abi: boss, i saw her running at the streets... i think she was trying to escape from your father.
Rome: so?
Abi: boss-
Rita: (before his assistant could speak, she interrupt.) can you please let me go... i dont have plans to marry you or your father! what you did to me was enough already and i wanna go back to Bangkok now!
Rome: go back then... i dont care...
Abi: boss, she can't...
Rome: and why is that? i dont wanna marry this woman either. if she's running away because she already found that my father is trying to set us up... then much better if she'll go back to where she belongs~!
Rita: you're an asshole~! i hate you!
Rome: dont worry... i hate you too... (after that, his attention went back to his assistant.) now, let her go...
Abi: boss, you know your father too well... if you'll not accept his offer, he wouldn't only take everything from you. but he'll might do something worst.
Rome: but i dont wanna marry her~! (he pointed at her.)
Rita: i dont wanna get marry with you either. (she turn around was about to leave.)
Abi: wait~! (he stopped her.) if you'll go back to Bangkok... do you think you have something to return to? do you think you can get a job once you're there? Mr. Patchata can make you jobless if he wants to.

he was right and if Mr. Patchata took everything away from Rome, how much more if it was Rita. both of them were at lost. she wanted to ignore him and was about to leave but Aff suddenly came in. "Rome~!...", calling his name, then she look onto Rita wondering if what is she doing here. "Rita... wha... what are you doing here?", then her attention get back onto Rome. but after all, Rita didn't came all alone... once she saw Rome's assistant, she knew that Abi drag her to see Rome.

Aff: Rome... i already took care of the car. (she sighed, she wasn't only disappointed.) dont worry about that anymore... (Rome just nod at her.) you know what, if you were not friend at all... i really wont forgive you.
Rome: (he just ignored her and let his assistant speak.) anyways, what were you saying?
Abi: as i was saying... you dont have to fulfill what your father wants. you just have to agree with his demands.
Rome: and?
Abi: you dont have to love her. and im sure of it that you two dont love each other. (at the back, Rita was listening and same with Aff.) it's just a contract anyway. if you two prove to your father that your marriage wont work, then he has nothing to do about it... also, that's the time you two will prepare the papers to get separate.
Aff: right... i think that will work out~! Rita... (she look at her.)
Rita: no. i dont wanna go pretending with someone whom i hate.
Rome: dont worry... i feel the same way. (he said calmly, but still he sounded so arrogant and uncool, but Aff already used to it.)
Aff: Rita, it will not only be your lost. also him. Mr. Patchata's powerful, he'll do everything just to get what he wants.
Rita: well, i rather be at lost... than pretending with him. i... i can't do it!

there were split-ends in a minute when she said those words, just to end their conversation, she need to agree with them. and yes she did. she look onto Rome, who's not staring at her anymore. his face was expressionless, dont even wanna talk about it anymore. it's understandable already, that he agreed the idea of what his assistant was trying to say. after all, silence means yes. but how far they will pretend to prove his father that things between them will never work out?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

until here for now...
when i get back... there are still unexpected scenes and you might be surprise we approach closer to chapter 12. :p
but im telling you now... that i want you to expect more Rome's being arrogant. and his aggressiveness towards Rita. hahaha was that already a spoiler? LMAO

just want you to know guys that i'll be busy this week. i'll be subbing a series (the one at my banner.) starting this week and also i have my busy schedule at the shop.
trying to finish some things there. need to make some templates for designing the wall.