Ladies Room *Book 3: Chapter 4, Part B*

nikki1786

LizQuen
Chapter 9/12

C
it's been three months since Aum forgave her, it's also been three months since she decided not to see Rome anymore. though he calls a lot, asking her if how was she. she answers him back and asking him the same question. "im fine...", that was he said last time. with those two words, she dont know why she still dont feel at ease.

though it's been three months since Aum forgave her, she couldn't feel that she was forgiven by him. she could feel his cold treatment as always. and from there, she was thinking that maybe he hadn't forgave her yet. right now, she was wondering if what is he doing. but who was she referring about?

she followed what Aum said, for past three months... she didn't go to work. maybe to heal their relationship was he was talking about, she meant to follow him so that she can prove to him that she loved him. she turned on the tv, a diaper of a baby's advertised in tv. she was eating some chips when suddenly her telephone was ringing. "hello? Rita...", she knew it... it was him.

Rita: Rome... what's up?
Rome: are you busy?
Rita: not really... but i can't go out if you know what i mean.
Rome: i see... then can i go there?
Rita: what? no... no... you can't.
Rome: i wanna discuss about some things...
Rita: we can discuss it over the phone, Rome... you can't come here. i dont want a trouble-
Rome: fine... my father's coming back now. and he found about what happened to us.
Rita: what should we do now?-

before he could speak again, Aum just got home and saw her talking over the phone. as Aum stared at her, she slowly put down the phone. she knew that he haven't forgave her yet, and she dont know when will be the right time. "im leaving... next month", he timidly said, staring out of nowhere. she didn't expect to hear that from him. where is he going? what about her? what about their relationship?

Rita: Aum...
Aum: (he took out the plane ticket from side pocket of his jacket.) i bought two tickets... you're coming with me this time...
Rita: what-
Aum: (he came closer and gave her a hug.) im sorry, Rita...
Rita: (she hugged him back, its been months since she haven't feel the way from him.) why do you apologize?... (she look at him again.) Aum, there's nothing for you to say sorry. its my fault- i... i... i hurt you and... there's no one to blame but me. (then she hug him again.)
Aum: (he wanted to smile for some reason, but he thinks that there's still missing. some unfinished business that needs to be done by her.) Rita...
Rita: mmmm?
Aum: i need you to annul your marriage with that guy as soon as possible.

Rita look at him. speaking of Rome, once Aum said those words... she needs to follow him. tomorrow, she decided to meet up with Rome no matter what. that's what it needs to be done, for her to go on...

for a moment, she asked herself either if what will happen to her and Rome after they'll annul their marriage. she was thinking if they could be friends after this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for the past three months, he's back to work and to his penthouse. its not new anymore if he drinks a lot, he drinks alone his penthouse... the same old feeling that he always had, since he's really was a loner. and he gets only if there are parties or his friends invited them. but what caught himself is Rita, he was wondering if how she is now. what is she doing? he dont have to guess it anymore, because he knew that she's fine.
"she's fine together with her lover...", he told himself thinking of her.

he lied to her, his father was back since two weeks ago... but his own father didn't came to him as what he was expecting. he was expecting for him to come and talk about what happened to him and Rita. but he didn't. for some reason, he smiled... his father was only playing his feelings. because his feelings for Rita was even more deeper.

speaking of his father, he entered from the doorway... at last, he came to see him.

Mr. Patchata: an old self of you as what i see as usual.
Rome: same to you... you never knock. you just enter. but what should i do, you own this place anyway.
Mr. Patchata: (he sit with him and pour a glass of whiskey of his own. surprisingly, its his first time to see his father to see drinking with him.) i dont know why you like to drink this stuff? (he took a sip on it and he knew that his father was trying only, he knew that he didn't like it.) you know... i suggest you drink coffee or milk than this. see what happened to Por?
Rome: what happened to him?
Mr. Patchata: he's in the hospital right now, his father and his mother in the States found out that his sick...
Rome: what?
Mr. Patchata: i thought you already know?
Rome: how would i know... he didn't even told me or even Ken, Aff... even Vicky. we dont know what's going on.
Mr. Patchata: i believe you should go and see him...
Rome: where is he now?
Mr. Patchata: at home of course, his father wanted to follow him-
Rome: what? i dont understand.
Mr. Patchata: meaning... he wanted to follow his son, he wanted to die either. that's why i want you to stop drinking anymore. you might die soon...

his father stood up and was about to leave. he dont understand his father at all, he thought that they'll discuss about him and Rita... but this surprise him even more. he wanted to go pay a visit on Por, since he didn't know what happened to him. but before his father walks out the doorway "by the way, i forgot to gave you this... you can annul your marriage as long as you want. i was wrong after all... i guess, this time i lose a big bet from Mrs. Sang-an. i still gotta gave her the documents...", he leaves as soon as he was done with him.

but he got even more confuse, he didn't know that his father had a bet on Mrs. Sang-an. but he also didn't know what it is all about, he dont know if he'll blame someone who set him up with Rita. but one thing's for sure is that he couldn't deny his feelings with her anymore. yes, he loved her. and for the short time, he spent with her in Chiang Mai... he knew that he love her there already. the childhood friend he used to know... and the Rita now... he love her.

but there's nothing to hope for anymore... she already have someone. he forgot to told her something that day she cried.
he dont wanna tell it, since he couldn't compete his love to her from the guy she loves.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 days had passed...

"it's been two months since you didn't have PMS!?! what were you thinking, Rita!", Anne said with a loud voice over her. as usual, she's the most exaggerated person she ever met. it's also been two months since Anne stop writing. and that is so new to her, because she never saw or even heard her typing the keyboard of her precious laptop. the love of her life as always. she was busy from work, she's back as a promo girl at the mall. she even told her that she sees Ken and Aff arguing each day... and its even getting worst.

she thought that Anne would get promoted if she'll never stop working at the mall, she thought that she'll be part of the management team at the mall once she's back at the main branch, but nothing change at all. she's still the promo girl... if not... the sales lady.

meanwhile, she didn't get back to work just like when she got back to Bangkok. she thought it would be her lowest moment if she and Aum will never get back together. but now they're fine now. but as what she planned 2 days ago if she would get a chance to meet up with Rome to talk about their annulment, she didn't get a chance to talk with him. simply because she couldn't reach him.

she was sitting at Anne's bed. then Anne sat right next to her "girl, can i ask you a private question?", she frowned at her when Anne just said a "private question". how can it be private if Anne knows some of her secrets? she wanted to laugh at her question...

Anne: why are you laughing?
Rita: nothing... (she look at her again...)
Anne: mmmm... i get it... i already know....
Rita: what do you know?
Anne: girl, you never keep secrets from me... and i know... i know... why you didn't have PMS since the passed two months already.

she stopped laughing when Anne was still smiling. for a moment, she became serious... why would she laugh if she didn't have PMS?

"ok... let me ask you then. when's the last time you had sex with Aum? tell me, huh?", when she asked her those words she suddenly got speechless as if there's no way to answer that question. and yes, she couldn't answer it because she never had sex with Aum before.... except with HIM.

she lowered her head and cupped her face. she didn't ask her tears to fall, but she couldn't stop them. Anne didnt know what to do, she hugged her. "do you want us to go to the doctor?", Anne asked her.

Rita: will it be good if we'll go there?
Anne: we should confirm it... so that we wouldn't surprise Aum anymore. (she wiped her tears away.) im really sure that it'll be a good news for him.
Rita: (she let go of her hand. then she stood up, turning back on her. she dont wanna look at her.) no it's not...
Anne: what do you mean... if you we confirm it that you're pregnant im sure-
Rita: no... no... no... there's no way i should be pregnant. i dont think he would accept it... (she starts to cry again.)
Anne: Rita... what exactly do you mean... (she finally stood up look at her closely as she realize that this problem has gotten serious.) Rita, is there something you dont tell me?
Rita: (she sat back on the bed and she took a deep breathe, its time for her to tell the truth.) i never had sex with Aum before... (that was her introduction to tell her. she felt like it was so hard to clear her throat.) it's Rome...

"what!?! did i just heard it right?", she look shocked the moment she stared at her. she sits back and stared at her eyes only as if she wanted to know if what she heard was right. another tear falls down to Rita's cheek, she nods. she then told her what happened... if how did it happened.

Anne: why dont we go to the doctor now, we can confirm it there if you're pregnant or not-
Rita: it's too late...
Anne: Rita, let's go... we need to confirm. maybe you're just sick... we still dont know yet.

a squeaky sound came from the doorway, Anne forgot to close the door as she realized from her room. she look outside, it was just a cat who passed by then she turns back her attention on Rita who's still crying. "Anne... can you promise me something? please... please dont tell Aum about it or even Rome...", she promised as she understands what her friend feels. but she thinks that Rome has to know it.... even if he did something bad to her in the past... even if she forgave him already.... Rome still has to know about it. but there's nothing she can do about it, she needs to respect her friend's decision.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"excuse me, Miss... im looking for Mr. Rome Patchata....", she asked the receptionist of the Patchata company. it was her first time to visit the company where Rome works, it's been three months since she haven't seen him. it must be their problems that they have solve, but as soon as she solved her problem with Aum... the child to her womb came unexpectedly. she didn't want Rome to know about it, there's nothing he has to know about her anymore. her only reason why she decided to see him is to annul their marriage as soon as possible.

the receptionist confirmed Rita that he's waiting at his office and she was allow to see him, so she went up where his office located. as she entered to his office, he was busy as what she remembers that he always tell that he's a workaholic.

Rita: hi...
Rome: Rita... (he then calls his secretary to get them some coffee.) have seat. (he arrange his things before he faces her. actually, he wasn't ready.) im sorry... i am being busy today.
Rita: did... did i disturb you then?
Rome: uh... not at all. as long as it's you... (he smiled at her as she smiled him back.) so what's up? how are you?
Rita: Rome... i came here to ask you about-
Rome: (he didn't let her finish.) uh... yeah, the documents... i'll be sending it to you... in a couple of days, you'll receive those documents and all you have to do is to sign it... so that.... (he pause for a moment.) it'll be over... (lowering his voice when he realize that they're going to separate after she sign those documents.)
Rita: i see... thanks.
Rome: no problem... i... i already talk to my father. i guess he was trying to play on us... (he tried to smile all over again.) i quite dont understand him, but i guess he was trying my patience after all. dont worry... once you receive those documents, it'll be over now. so how are you now?... no... i mean, how are you and... your lover?
Rita: we... we're fine. Aum and i are doing great. as usual, he's at work... and studying at the same time... but... (she dont know how to continue....)
Rome: but what?
Rita: (she needed to analyze all the words that she has to say, she might slip and she might told him that she's pregnant.) uh.... mmmm... nothing. it's just that Aum and i.... we're going to America next month. (all of sudden, he didn't know what to say... she's going away with her lover. he's not going to see her anymore.) Rome???

"huh?", he look at her again. he dont what to say anymore, there's no hope that lefts in him. "uh... that's good to hear. at least you'll be with him now....", he smiled at her. he look at her hand, he reach out for it... holding it tightly as if this was the last day he has to see her. "im happy for you...", he finally said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

weeks had passed...

its been weeks since she haven't seen Aum. she was thinking that he's maybe busy at this moment, she wanted to talk over the documents that she has right now. it was the annulment papers, before she needs to see Rome to give the papers... she needs to discuss it with Aum.

but finally he's back from work.

he was tired as usual, but as soon as he storms her apartment he gave her a sudden kiss. he was kissing her all the way, she push him away. "wait... wait... Aum...-"

Aum: you love me right? (she nods her head as she look at him but with curiosity if why he suddenly kiss her without permission.) Rita... i love you and you know that-
Rita: i love you too-
Aum: (he come closer and touch her face.) then make love to me then... if you really do love me, i wanna feel it...
Rita: Aum-

he kissed her back, this time... he wasn't in a hurry. much more softer as he wanted to taste her lips. she didn't hesitate anymore, she respond to his kiss. it was bitter for some reason, a bitter feeling for both of them.

Rita starts on him, she was undressing him slowly as she was unbuttoning his polo. they only stared at each other, in her mind... she was telling herself that this is the right thing she has to do... since she love him. but why does she feel her heart protesting for some reason? she dont know why would she felt that way, but she decided to ignore it since her mind keeps telling her that she love this man for so long... and why would she ruin it because she dont wanna have sex with him. yes, he was right... she love him, so there's no way she would protest after all.

"Thinking Of You" CLICK ME (segment for this song. i guess you already know why i chose this song as always with every scene. i love Katy Perry songs, especially this one. i read the lyrics and that's why i came up with these scenes.)

they were about to go to her room, no matter how much bitter they feel for each other... they would both wish that everything's going to be fine with their relationship. he undress her and for a moment he stared her face... then to her body. he knew. he maybe not be the first, but as long he's the one she loves... it doesn't matter anymore.

he lay her down to her bed and kiss her all over again. she closed her eyes... she wanna forget all the things that bother her, she could feel his lips exploring her body. but on that moment, she asked herself while closing her eyes... was she making love to him? she need an answer on that moment. he was about to enter her, she shut her eyes... as she wanted to resist the pain. but all of a sudden while closing her eyes....

[flashback]

"they say... if you love that person... you shouldn't let them go. you to prove that person that you love... him... no matter what."

"you dont have to thank me... actually, its also my fault... so dont blame yourself only."

"this is the last day i will remember my memories of you... you can't change the fact that this is the real me of what you see. i am cold and arrogant as what you expected..."

"...im sorry, Rita. i just dont know what to do... i didn't mean to hurt you."

back to reality, she finally open her eyes and pushes him away. she covered body with a blanket, while Aum wonder why all of a sudden she pushed him away. she fixed herself, she dont understand why she hear the voices of Rome when she was about to make love with Aum. she dont know why she feel so trouble at the moment, she loves Aum... and that's for sure. but why her feelings makes her confuse.

he didn't need her to answer anymore, he stood up and dressed up again. as she look up to him, she knew he was mad at her all over again.

Rita: Aum-
Aum: you dont need to say it. (he said, she felt the coldness all of a sudden to his voice.)
Rita: Aum, im... it's just that im not ready.
Aum: i know... dont worry... i understand you...
Rita: you are? (he nods and to agree with her only, but deep inside he'll never understand her anymore.)

he dont know what to do, he dont know if where he's right now from her heart. he knew that she's not the same Rita he used to know anymore, but he can't deny the fact that she never gave herself to him before. he wanted to be patient... waiting patiently. but he's tired already and he dont think he would make her happy if they'll be together.

he lie down next to her, but they both face of the opposite sides. she dont wanna dare look at him and crying. he dont wanna look at her and felt his coldness he feels towards her. no matter how much he wanted to hate because of what she did to him, he still loves her. but there are things he needs to decide, things that needed to be done soon before they both hurt themselves only with this useless relationship that they have right now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the next day...

she woke up without Aum next to her anymore. she noticed the paper that was displayed at the top of the side table, she gets it and read it right away. as she read it, she covered her mouth and as she closes her eyes. she cried. she was crying silently as what the letter says.

i dont think it's gonna work anymore.
i am leaving to forget you from this day on.

she didn't expect for Aum to do this... he left her... but she knew the fact that it's her fault. its over between him and her anymore. she crumpled the paper and threw it away as she keeps crying.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10 is next...
see you soon... thanks for waiting this PART C.
they didn't have actually the WILLING SCENE. because she couldn't do it.
acceptance is the next chapter and moving on. i will also use another song for the next chapter, not the "Thinking Of You" instrumental anymore.

bye for now, need to read book4 for the preparation of myself to watch the series. book3 starts this Friday now.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
Thanks belle!!!! whew, glad she didn't go all the way hehehehehe u made me a fan of that song...can't wait for the next ch AND she's pregnant! will she tell rome?

pze

sarNie Adult
shes pregnant n keeping if from rome...i wonder how hes gonna feel about it....

update soon

nikki1786

LizQuen
Thanks belle!!!! whew, glad she didn't go all the way hehehehehe u made me a fan of that song...can't wait for the next ch AND she's pregnant! will she tell rome?

thanks for the update. can't wait for more.

shes pregnant n keeping if from rome...i wonder how hes gonna feel about it....

update soon

thanks guys... i'll be updating this soon, WEEKEND's approaching. its not that a lot of things will happen.
i guess the next song im going to use here is also the continuation of the story to another story (ATEAM).
for the meantime... im still busy today... because im going to make an MV of the series that i am watching, the book 2. need to prepare the materials though.
ciao :)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks... rita is pregnant.... i feel bad for rome and aum at the same time..... awww.... omg n ken and aff??? they
are arguing and its getting worst? oh no... poor them... y are they fighting?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
GASP, Rita's pregnant. ^^ Still feel bad for Aum, but at least Rita realized that she couldn't go through with making love to Aum when she's thinking of Rome.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
thanks... rita is pregnant.... i feel bad for rome and aum at the same time..... awww.... omg n ken and aff??? they
I also wonder why they are arguing? is it because that ken doesn't trust her after aum kidnapped her or what really happen when aum kidnapped her. Now that aum let's go of rita, that doesn't mean that he is still going to hurt aff, right? maybe aum is going to kidnapped aff again until he is calm down and forgets about the issue with rita. huh, i wonder when rita is going to tell rome about her pregnancy or will anne be the one to tell since aum lets go of rita already. too many questions at the moment.

nikki1786

LizQuen
GASP, Rita's pregnant. ^^ Still feel bad for Aum, but at least Rita realized that she couldn't go through with making love to Aum when she's thinking of Rome.
I also wonder why they are arguing? is it because that ken doesn't trust her after aum kidnapped her or what really happen when aum kidnapped her. Now that aum let's go of rita, that doesn't mean that he is still going to hurt aff, right? maybe aum is going to kidnapped aff again until he is calm down and forgets about the issue with rita. huh, i wonder when rita is going to tell rome about her pregnancy or will anne be the one to tell since aum lets go of rita already. too many questions at the moment.
that is what you need to watch out for... XD because in Ateam's story... i'll put up some scenes of what happened to them during Aum kidnapped her that time.
i have headache recently... maybe because too much watching tv, too much reading the books and too much surfing... LMAO

i will post a preview of Ateam soon...

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
that is what you need to watch out for... XD because in Ateam's story... i'll put up some scenes of what happened to them during Aum kidnapped her that time.
i have headache recently... maybe because too much watching tv, too much reading the books and too much surfing... LMAO

Please hurry with the preview of Ateam. I just can't wait to read what happens between them two. And how Rome and Rita is going to get together. Thanks

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid

omg.... i want to know so bad... i do wonder what happened between aum and aff? :huh:

transcend89

sarNie Adult
only 3 more ch left until rteam story is over and ateam is up next i wonder what drama and fire will you bring to their story AH! so excited...how will rteam love story end or begin and a baby on the way

nikki1786

LizQuen
Chapter 10/12

A
2 months had pass already since Aum let her go...

though she was still hoping that he'll come back for her. furthermore, she's now 4 months pregnant and it's getting obvious each day. she needs to work her ass off because of her pregnancy, even if Anne promised to help... she didn't accept it. she wanted to... but recently, she keeps refusing from her friend's help. she dont know why she became suddenly feel that way, but Anne assume that it must be her hardships of pregnancy... and maybe she'll get back to her old self if she gives birth in a few months.

speaking of her child to her womb, it's been 2 months since she haven't seen Rome. he must be expecting for her to see him, due to the annulment papers that needed to give to him. she almost forgot about it, maybe because she never thought about him anymore... and the only one who bothers her those nights is nothing but Aum only. yes, she's not only brokenhearted... but each time she thinks of him, she wanna regret how she hurt him.

she look at the clock, staring at the second hand moving towards to number 12. when it got there, she heard a buzz at the stock room, it's already her break time. but it's still 12 midnight, for the past two months... she decided to get a job at the convenient store at night and a cashier at the thai restaurant chain near at their apartelle. her earnings at the moment has nothing compared from before when she was working at the mall. she dont wanna go back there, since she dont want Rome to find out.

she took her break and went outside the convenient store, sitting at the bench. just wanna stare at the black skies at the moment, she was looking for a star... if she can't find any, it only means that it's gonna rain later. but she saw only one. she deep sighed while staring at it and close her eyes.

"Rita...", a familiar voice who's just a meter away from her. she open her eyes and look onto someone who just called her name. it was Rome and she didn't expect to see him at this hour. she stood up.

Rita: Rome... (she knew right when he stared at her from head to toe, she knew that he just found out. and so she wanted to walk out before he starts to speak.)
Rome: Rita, wait... (he hold her hand to stop her.)
Rita: Rome, i didn't brought the papers... if you want... you can pass by at my apartment and get it... or i'll just send it to you-
Rome: why you didn't told me?
Rita: of what? the annulment papers?-
Rome: you know that's not what i meant.
Rita: you're not the father of this child... (she wanted to cry but she control herself not to.) i... i have to go back to work now.
Rome: dont wait for me to stop you... (she stopped from walking and look at him once again.) i wouldn't allow you to work from this day on.
Rita: you have no right to stop me... (she told him once again.)

but before she could turn around and walk out, Rome grabbed her hand this time and pulled her to come with him. "let go of me!", even if she would plead him... everytime he holds her like that, it only means that she couldn't get away from him. he let her get inside of his car and once he got inside of the car, he locked it right away and starts the car. "where are we going?... Rome, i need to go back to to work...", she said but once Rome look at her again. his stare was a sign of warning. it was like from before... the first time she met him.

he stop the car infront of her apartelle. once he opened the door for her, she came in and follow. but cross her arms and look at him again.

Rome: what?
Rita: what do you mean 'what'? you can go now.
Rome: im not going anywhere...
Rita: im already home... supposedly, i should be at work. you have no right to stop me-
Rome: i have the right to because i am the father of that child!

she didn't speak anymore, though she loves Aum... she couldn't deny the fact that Rome's the father of her child. "Rita... im not asking for anything. except that...", he deep sigh and look into her eyes. "... Rita, when i found out that i am the father of that child... you dont know how much happy i am. please, Rita... let me be the father of that child...", the world turned upside down when for the first time... Rome was the one who's pleading on her.

she dont understand what he feels right now, he was happy to find out that he has child now? what will happen after she gives birth then?

Rita: Rome, i dont need someone to help me... i dont need a father for this child-
Rome: but you can't stop me now... let me be the father of that child. i will provide everything you want... you dont have to work.
Rita: you dont have-
Rome: Rita, please! stop it! i want to be the father of that child, im not asking you anything except for that! im not asking you to love me or whatsoever, just let me be the father!

before she could answer, he already pulled her closer to him. she look into his eyes, she dont know why she could feel his concern. but he's the father of the child, its only natural that he's concern about it. too late for her to realize that there were tears falling, she was crying not because of his words... but she haven't recover from what happened to her and Aum two months ago. Rome just lend his shoulder and he hugged her, he let her cry for as long as she wants. "i heard about it... Anne told me everything. she only hated to see you punishing yourself for no reason...", he whispered.

Rita: (she look at him again, he wipe her tears away.) Rome... he left me. i love him but he dont wanna believe me.
Rome: shhhhh... hush now. if you wont stop crying... it'll be bad for our child. for my child. (he cupped her face.) listen, if he comes back... it only means he really loves you. you dont have to punish yourself like this because of just one mistake.

in the end, he calm her down. he was right, if Aum will come back for her... it only means that he loves her. she's willing to wait, however, there are things they need to accept and she could see that into Rome's eyes. he's not asking for anything but to be the father of their child only, maybe its not too much to ask for... the least that she could take a rest and Rome will do everything to provide her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in a moment, while strolling at the mall together with Anne and Rita, as he stole some glances over Rita.... he told himself that if only he can buy her love and maybe she'll learn to love him. but sad to say, its the only thing that it'll never be bought not unless.... if that person is also in love with you. but with Rita, he knew that he'll never get a chance anymore, especially at this moment... he wanted to think that he's doing this because he wanted to be the father of her child, however, he also wanted her to be his wife... but it'll never change the fact that she loves somebody else.

Rita: what are you staring at? is there something on my face? (she asked as he was caught looking at her.)
Rome: uh... nothing... i was just thinking something...
Rita: what about?
Rome: uh... im just hungry. do you feel the same way?
Anne: im really hungry now... are you going to treat us? (Rita elbowed her at the side waist.) what!?!... im just being vocal.
Rome: where do you want to eat then? Rita? (his attention got back to Rita.)
Rita: it's up to you...
Anne: i know a place... let's go now, follow me... (she walks ahead. the two just stared at each other, but later they followed her.)

they end up eating at the fastfood which is not so suggestable with Rome. "hey, Anne! why did you chose to eat here... do you know that eating this kind of stuff is not a healthy thing?", he grabbed Rita's hand as he want them to back out and rather go somewhere else to eat some healthy food than eating in a fastfood. then Anne just followed them.

at the French Resto, Anne ordered a lot of food while Rita just ordered a salad since she only wanted some lite. for the second time around, he didn't expect that Anne could be such a pig. she kept ordering and ordering as if she wanted to try all the list in the menu.

Rita: (it's quite embarrassing for her part that her friend eats more than her, Rome was just staring at Anne.) uh... Rome, i'll just pay her order
Anne: what? you're gonna pay it? i thought Rome's gonna treat us.
Rome: maybe you didn't heard what i said... i want my wife to eat something healthy and she can order as long she wants. but you...
Anne: hey, Rome... do you know that we're like more than sisters... more than husband and wife.... more than twins? do you know that Rita considers me more than you. if i didn't told you that she's pregnant... you wouldn't know.
Rome: can you please connect?... the food has nothing to do with you... but it has to do something about my wife! she needs to eat more than you do for the sake of the baby!
Anne: ah... so you're not concern about my friend at all... you're just concern about your child that she carries!-
Rita: ok... stop now you two. (she look onto Anne.) Anne, you order too much... do you think you can finish them all?
Anne: of course! i will finish them all... plus, i think... YOUR FAKE HUSBAND here promised awhile ago that he would treat us.
Rome: fine... i did promise... but i didn't say that you would order all the list in the menu.
Anne: once you said that you'll be treating us... it only means that it has no limitations. and i didn't order all those dishes... i order it for her because she likes sweets, get it!?!
Rita: Anne...
Anne: friend, you know me... im carnivorous. look what i ordered... (before Anne could point out those dishes, their order just came.) speaking of what i ordered... since your fake husband dont know what your likes... i ordered it for you.

Rome dont know if he would be pissed or not, but he must admit it. he dont know what Rita likes... or even the smallest things that she like. he was clueless at all and this friend of her... he didn't expect that she would be mean to him. it only been months since he haven't seen them, but he couldn't imagine that Anne would transform into something and he could feel her cold treatment right at this very moment.

for some reason, he was glad that he brought the two in the french resto... what Anne ordered for Rita is all her favorites, she likes sweets and when he stole some glances at her. he could see how she loves does desserts that Anne ordered. Rita didn't even finish her main dish that she ordered or the vegetable salad... but she finish all those dessert less than an hour.

he stared at her lips one time and there was cream dripping all over, he wanted to wipe it... but instead... it was already too late, because she licked it on her own.

Anne: see i told you... (she knew that Rome was staring on Rita since started their lunch.)
Rome: of what? (he wanted to sound so pissed. but his mind wanted to agree with her, it was amusing actually.)
Anne: i've been staring at you since then... and i notice you're staring at her. (she was simply referring to Rita.)
Rome: (he was stunned and felt embarrass for a second. he was caught by this friend of Rita, not only caught... she's being frank enough to tell him that he did stared at Rita for a long moment.) so?
Anne: what do you mean so? you didn't even touch your food because you're staring at her.

true. his didn't even touch his steak and yet... he's already full. maybe because he was fed by his own eyes, staring on Rita was enough for him not to touch his dish anymore. after they had lunch, the two accompany Rome to go at the school supplies to buy something. both Anne and Rita dont understand why would Rome buy some school supplies, such as colored papers. but in the end they just let him be.

Rome was in the mood to buy something, he dont know why it came up to his mind all of a sudden, but he was really sure that Rita would appreciate his surprise. he wanted to surprise her and he wanted to show that he's not only doing this for their child but also for her. but it made him that though there's no need for him to hope for something, it just made him forget that kind of feeling that reminds him. it was all because of Por, an encouragement that made him go think positively.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the next day, Rome paid his friend a visit. they both need encouragement for each other, that Por still hoping that Vicky would come back to him. Por was lying on the bed, he can't move anymore... since his getting even more ill. the doctor said that in Por's cancer case, there's no hope anymore. he's in stage 4 already and Por admit that it was too late for him to find out that's he was dying.

Rome: how are you now?
Por: feeling much more better...
Rome: dude, im serious. you know that-
Por: oh, please... dont say it. im alright okay... not unless, anytime you'll witness how my brain's malfunctioning all over again.
Rome: you still have time to joke around do you? (he tried to smile even though he doesnt want to.)
Por: Rome.... Vicky found out already.
Rome: what? so did she came to see you.
Por: no... (he paused for a moment.) but... she did call. (he smiled... but it was a bitter smile.)
Rome: do i still need to ask if what did she said...
Por: i dont understand... i dont know if she sounded happy or sad... or was she pissed.... i dont understand at all-
Rome: maybe she just dont wanna show but... actually... she's already hurt.
Por: that's what Ploy said either...
Rome: who's Ploy?
Por: my therapist... actually, she's a blind masseur.
Rome: SHE... means she's a girl.
Por: of course!
Rome: sorry... im just trying to register it in my mind for a second... anyway, your therapist is a blind masseur. dont you think that's weird?
Por: i know its weird but eversince i met her... i feel so alive even though i know i was dying already. i think she's the reason why i am still alive.
Rome: Por-
Por: im planning to give my eyes to her...
Rome: what? (did he just heard it right?) why are you going your eyes to her!?!
Por: im dying... all my organs is gonna be useless if i dont donate it.

"you're crazy...", he simply said and bluntly smile. it wasn't funny anymore, he dont wanna hear it anymore. simply, he just dont want him to die. simply, because Por was one of his friends whom he treasures... he and his brother. the secrecy about his twin brother was kept by him and his father for years already and even Ken or Aff's family dont know about Por's twin brother. speaking of Por's brother, for sure he already found out. he was about to ask Por about his twin brother, but the topic change when Por ask him about his wife. what about Rita then?

Por: tell me... how do you feel about your wife?
Rome: what do you mean?
Por: you told me that you have her child.
Rome: so? (actually, he dont wanna talk about her. he rather set aside that kind of topic if it's only about her.)
Por: tell me...
Rome: what am i going to tell you?
Por: do you love her?
Rome: Por, we're just friends... i told you already that my father set us up because of his bet with Mrs. Sang-an.
Por: but you said she was your childhood friend.
Rome: so what if she's my childhood friend?
Por: seems like you wanna avoid the topic?
Rome: (i am..., he said to himself.) Por, there's nothing going on between me and her... we're just friends.
Por: so you dont have feelings for her? she's your wife.
Rome: a wife and a friend... and the only reason why i always wanted to be with her because i have her child and- (he paused. he ended up with a period.)
Por: and?
Rome: i said E-N-D... not AND...

he said those words but he knew... and Por also knew that there's still something missing. there was still a continuation with his words.
"...and i want her to move on from her past", he said to himself. but it seems like Por can even read his mind "... and you wanted to show her that you love her that's why you wanted to be with her...", Por continued.

Por: Rome, why do you still deny your feelings? i know you... we know you... (he refers their friends such as Vicky, Ken and Aff.) you know, you never act this way before. i was thinking that if it's other woman... i dont think you'll care about it. maybe if that woman is pregnant, i dont think you'll provide her needs.
Rome: hey... you're too much. even if it's not her... or other woman. as long it was my child, of course i'll provide her.
Por: you always had flings... i can't even count them already, even Por knows it. but this one... you slipped it. and the reason why you change a little bit is because of her. what's her name again?
Rome: i wont tell you...

later their topic change, but his mind... he couldn't forget what his friend said. he was right. he wanted to be with Rita, but it seems like its not gonna happen. he's losing hope again. he decided to peel his friend a fruit, while Por was still lying and didn't even change his position. Por said that if he moves, its like his brain is reacting all over again. Por invites him to stay for until dinner, he wants him to meet Ploy. he fulfill his wish... he stayed until dinner and meet this blind woman that Por describes.

she was pretty if she just have to fix herself. the buttons of her blouse wasn't proportion, it not at the right places where it has to be buttoned. he asked the servant to fix Ploy before she joins him for dinner. he wasn't being mean... he rather describe that he was just being nice... and concern. to see this pretty lady, if only she could see herself in the mirror... she would say that she's pretty. however... and sad to say that this pretty lady is a blind woman.

Por: Ploy... i would like you to meet my friend. he's handsome as me.... (for Por's introduction, he just made her smile. again.)
Ploy: i can feel the wind actually...
Por: you're cold? Rome, can you close the window-
Ploy: that's not what i meant... silly. (Rome look at her, but she was facing to somewhere else... not even to him nor to Por. as if she's talking to someone else. she's really indeed blind.)
Por: i can prove it to you... you can touch his face if you want. he's handsome.
Rome: (he just smile and Ploy was smiling again. he dont understand why her smile makes him sad. maybe because she's blind?) so... Ploy, how long you've been a masseur?
Ploy: three years...
Por: do you wanna try it? she's really good than other masseurs.
Ploy: Por-
Por: Rome, do you know that Ploy can do paper cranes?
Rome: oh? (he dont wanna believe. she's blind how can she make some paper cranes?)
Por: yeah... hey, Ploy... Rome here is good in making paper cranes.
Ploy: really? it only means i have a partner already in making paper cranes.
Rome: you can make paper cranes even if you're blind? (Por look up onto Rome, did he just sound so mean when he asked her?) im sorry... i didn't mean to-
Ploy: it's okay... a lot of people dont believe me sometimes.
Rome: no... no... actually i believe you now. if you know how to make some paper cranes... can you help me make some?
Ploy: uh... school project?

both Rome and Por laugh, later Ploy laugh with them, together they laugh. it was so loud, just the three of them were laughing at Por's room. then Rome told her that he needed at least 150 papers cranes, he just wanted to surprise someone. but Por already guess if whom will Rome give those paper cranes, he then explained to Ploy that Rome has wife. again, he dont understand the kind of feeling why his friend sound so proud that he has wife... while him... he couldn't say anything, it felt like for a moment... he's not proud that he has a wife. how could he call Rita wife if they're only friends. maybe because of their marriage contract only.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"girl, you know what... you should be happy because you and Rome will be having a child soon...", Anne said convincing her friend to let go of her past. "besides, Rome's there for you... but it doesnt mean im gonna be nice to him or you're going to be nice to him. im still mad about what he did to you...", she continued. though her friend cracks up some jokes, sometimes when their conversations get serious... Anne would always be frank on her.

Rita: i know... but-
Anne: but what? you're hoping that Aum will come back? what about Rome? you'll hurt him...
Rita: why would i hurt him?
Anne: because he cares for you...
Rita: he cares for our child, okay... and i forgave him to what he did to me.
Anne: sometimes, i think... Rome didn't do that to you if he doesn't have... you know... you know what i mean.
Rita: what?
Anne: duh~! if he doesn't love you. you know what, i saw everything from his eyes awhile ago... and the past few days when cares a lot about you-
Rita: i said... he only cares about our child... nothing more... plus, if you're asking me if i already moved on. YES... i am. i am trying to forget Aum and i'll just take of this child for myself. but it doesn't mean that Rome loves me... or i love him. we're friends.
Anne: if you two are friends... why dont you just legally annul your marriage so that you can find someone else.
Rita: Anne, i dont have time for that and that's for sure.
Anne: so you're going to be a plain mother soon?

she didn't answer. she remembered that she and Rome had a deal, of course... she still wanted to annul their marriage and Rome respects her decision, but she already kept her promise that Rome wanted to be known as a father of their child.

[flashback]

Rome and Rita went to the beach side, the night when Rome was pleading to let him be the father of the child in her womb. they were sitting at the sand, just staring at the black waves. she didn't know at first why would Rome brought her to that place but for sure, she did like it... because it relaxed her after her hardworking days.

Rita: Rome, i still want to annul their marriage... (at first, she thought that Rome wouldn't agree with her decision.)
Rome: i see... (...but then, he respects her decision) but will it not affect our child if once he... or she'll... ask that why did the parents got separated? (though he gave her an answer already that he respects her decision, to his part he wanted to make some more reasons.)
Rita: it wont affect our child. it's a matter of understanding... besides, by the time i am ready to fall in love again, i want to find a man who's capable to accept me for who i am and my child.
Rome: (he frowned.) you mean... our child is going to have second father aside from me??? (he didn't like the idea actually, why does she still need to look for someone if the real father is beside her only.)
Rita: why not? i also suggest that our child can have a second mother.
Rome: what do you mean?
Rita: you can look for someone... and im sure that she's very close to you. (she was referring to Vicky. she could still remember the sweet moments between him and the actress she admires. but when she said "very close", Rome look at her... then) dont look at me like that... its not me, okay... im referring to someone else?
Rome: who?
Rita: secret... you'll know it once you two see each other again.
Rome: and what if we found 'the one' for us?
Rita: that's the time we're going to work out our annulment papers.
Rome: dont you think that would be so stupid?
Rita: what's so stupid about that? actually, you already found the one... but me, i still have to find him.
Rome: (Aum??? he wanted to ask her. but he decided not to.) what if i didn't find her?
Rita: let's see... if you haven't find her yet... or if i haven't find the one for me... then i guess we'll not work out the annulment papers yet?
Rome: (what she didn't know... she was giving him a nice idea. he wanted to be with her... and if there's someone whom he prefers to be his wife, that would be her.) ok, deal...

"girl, are you somewhere out of this world again??? you're not listening to me anymore...", Anne said when she realize that her friend was still talking about Rome who shows how he was so concern about her. she wanted to ignore it... but what her friend says is true. she could actually see how Rome cares about her and she indeed appreciate it. after all, he was still the same Rome that she met before... her childhood friend who cared about her once.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's been a few days...

he saw the two are much more comfortable about staying in his penthouse. both Anne and Rita prepared some breakfast for him. he once again, he was standing at the living room, while his eyes on Rita... busy preparing his breakfast. but for the second time around, Anne always caught him staring on Rita. she cleared her throat, trying to let him hear that she knows that he has his own world everytime he stole glances to her friend.

Anne: (she stood up and whisper.) your jaw is dropping...- uh... no... mmm... its now on the floor. look! (she pointed on the floor.)
Rome: (he look at his, this time... he dont know if he was cracking some jokes on him or was he's being obvious. he frowned at her.) Anne-
Rita: (he wanted to tell Anne to stop pissing him around. but before he could say it, Rita just notice that he was awake already.) you're... already awake. (she look at him, he was already dress up, he was ready to go for work.) why dont you have a breakfast first.
Rome: uh... yeah sure. (he walk towards her and he finally join them for breakfast.)
Rita: coffee... juice...-
Rome: it's okay... uh... i'll just make my own. (before he could sit, he went to the kitchen and prepared his coffee.) i still need to brew it. (while in the process of brewing the coffee beans, he return to the table and they start their breakfast already.)
Rita: uh... Rome, are you going to meet your father today? (he just nod.) he called last night but you were asleep already.
Rome: what did he said?
Rita: i prepared something for you and your father's conference meeting today. (he just notice that there's a paper bag at the table.)
Anne: uh... excuse me, what about me? did you prepare something for me?

Rome and Rita both stare on Anne and smile at her. of course, Rita didn't forget her friend to have something for her lunch. both Anne were ready to go for work, while Rita has to stay in this penthouse and relax. but she wasn't relax at all, she'll only get bored. he knew.

before Anne and Rome leaves, Rita gave her friend a peck kiss. "what about me?", he asked with a tone of joke. "hahaha... very funny...", she said while crossing her arms.

"dont hope for a kiss anymore... let's go! you still need to drive me for work. im going to be late now", Anne said as she finally got out of the doorway.

"hey! im not your driver...", he followed her. while Rita just laughing as she watches the two went ahead. "oh, before i forgot... i have DVD's there, i have Vicky's movies... you can watch them if you want so that you wont get bored", he said and finally went.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rita decided to watch some movies since she's already bored. everytime she stares at the wall clock that is near at the kitchen, it just upsets her even more. it felt like it takes years for each second to move. she put one of Vicky's movies and decided to watch some her latest movie. she remembered that she didn't even watch this latest movie of her at cinema, that time she was busy with her work.

later, at in the middle of the story... it got more interested. she decided to take the fruit bowl that was filled with oranges... recently, she only liked to eat oranges and just as when Rome found out what she likes to eat, he stock some of desserts and a kilo of oranges each day. in one whole day, she can finish the bag of oranges. she still dont understand why does she feel like eating oranges... but Rome told her that its part of her symptoms since she's pregnant.

while eating, there was a scene at the movie where the leading man was trying to show his feelings but the leading lady was still clueless. one time when the leading man was about to go, the bestfriend leading lady ask for a peck kiss before he leaves. it wasn't just a peck kiss...

[faded scene]

a scene where Rita was waiting for her bestfriend Rome to give her a peck kiss. he walk towards her, until he was just an inch away from her. he pulled her closer to him and as he hold her chin, he kiss her on the lips. she didn't close her eyes, she got carried away from her bestfriend's kiss. but later, as his mouth opens once again to guide her in a different angle of kissing, she then... slowly close her eyes. the next thing happened, her hands were on his nape. she was responding to his kisses that he gave. it was soft.... became more softer. softer but a wild kissing scene on that moment.

she dont understand why she was drowning to his kisses. but she liked it... no.... she loved it. the taste of his lips... and his tongue teases her, it made her senses awakened. he fell his suitcase and he carries her through the kitchen counter, he let her sit there. they didn't care anymore if they were chasing their breath with each other, his lips went through her neck and she was moaning with wild joy deep inside her.

suddenly the phone was ringing... his phone kept ringing and ringing. in her mind while he was kissing her, she wanna throw the phone since it disturbs their privacy. it didn't stop ringing and it was making out of the mood anymore.

[faded scene]

the phone kept ringing...

Rita woke up and finally answered. it was Rome. at first she didn't know what to say... she was out of words because she had a weird dream. "Rita??? are you alright???", Rome asked who's at the other line.

Rita: uh... ye-yeah... i... im fine.
Rome: are you sure?
Rita: ye-yeah... dont worry... i... im really fine.
Rome: okay... i just called because i wanted to know if you took your lunch already.
Rita: i... (she look at the wall clock, it was already passed 1. the lunch time just ended.) uh... i... im about to take my lunch.
Rome: it's already passed 1. Rita, you should take your food at the right time.
Rita: im... im... (she was looking for some reason.) i was just done cooking so i am about to take my lunch.
Rome: i see... then next time, i suggest that you should prepare your lunch earlier as possible. i already told my father about... (he paused for a moment.) ... about our child. he wanted to pay us a visit sometime soon because he wanted to see you.
Rita: (she dont know if she would be happy about it. there must be missing to his words.) i see... then, he should call before he visits here... so that i can prepare something for him.
Rome: yeah, i will... i gotta go... im still in the meeting. i just called because i wanted to make sure that you already took your lunch.
Rita: okay...

he hang up the phone call, but she dont understand why she suddenly feel disappointed. she knows that she dont have to feel that way, but she sure that Rome was only concern about their child... how sweet of him that he really cares about her. but he cares about her because of their child. she made it clear that she's not expecting something from him... except that he promise to provide their child. nothing else.

but she admit that right at this very moment... she has mixed feelings. she dont know what it is. and weird that she just had a dream that she was the one who's playing the leading lady that Vicky portrays in the movie. and the leading man... was Rome. the two of them in her dream were just having a wild kissing scene. after she puts down the phone, her attention was back to the movie but it was already too late because it just ended. the credits of the movie was rolling already, plain background with text fonts of the credits who casted and the crew of the movie.

she turned it off, since its still daylight... she decided not to stay in this penthouse, she wanted to walk around. maybe at the mall... wanted to look around for a moment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WILLING SCENE in PART B... :p
i hope you like this part though... since its the start of sweet scenes of Rteam already.
uh... i know you'll question about Por's situation. as you can see, you already have an idea how will Por and Ploy's love story will start.
im still looking for some materials that would make Anne's character interesting.

Ladies Room Book 1: Suspicious Lover, Rome and Rita- drama/love story
Ladies Room Book 2: My Number Two, Aff and Aum- drama/love story
Ladies Room Book 3: Sometimes You Dont Know, Por and Ploy- drama/love story
Ladies Room Book 4: Doodle Love, Vicky and Chakrit- comedy/love story
Ladies Room Book 5: Fountain Pen, Ken and Anne- comedy/love story

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks... that was cute.. now he knows that rita is pregnant cuz of anne's big mouth..
i love anne's character... she is so funny... so when are you going to put ATEAM in here?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Ahhhhhhh :D I love how Rome found out Rita's pregnant and wants to take care of both of them :) Yes, I do want to know more about Por and Ploy, I hope Por doesn't die.

Can't wait for the willing scene <3

transcend89

sarNie Adult
hmmm so far everyone has been mention except krit...wonder how he will come into the story....yeah and just like vicky's moive rita is clueless and in denial about Rome's feelings so sad...how will the other por fall for ploy very interesting things coming up can't wait and a willing scene? hehehehe

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
thanks for the update. can't wait until ateam, wonder how and where they start having feelings for each other.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Chapter 10/12

B
after work, Rome went straight to Por's house... together Por, Ploy and him make some paper cranes using the colored papers he bought few days ago. Rome was simply surprise about Ploy's capabilities despite of being a handicap. she really knows how to make some paper cranes, while folding Ploy suddenly ask if what will Rome do with a hundred and fifty paper cranes.

Por: mmmm... let me guess, you're going to surprise your wife with these cranes? (Rome showed his mischievous smile.) i knew it!
Ploy: you have a wife?
Por: yeah... he has a wife-
Ploy: im not asking you...
Por: Ploy... if you're blind. Rome here is a mute one, he dont talk too much.
Rome: hey! im not...
Por: see... if you'll hear him speak, it would be some sort of a miracle.
Rome: (he throw a piece of paper crane of Por's face.) you're crazy...
Ploy: how romantic... im sure your wife will love this surprise.
Rome: uh... im planning to make a hanging baby rattle. i bought a crib already, but i havent told her yet.
Ploy: i see... that's cute. so you're going to use these paper cranes to make some hanging baby rattle.
Rome: yeah... and im still thinking if what i should do with the rest of the paper cranes.

she was touch... if she could only see this guy, she might fall for him either. Ploy want a man who's sweet like Rome and funny like Por, just as what Por said... she touch Rome's face and she could imagine already that he was a great looking guy. Por shared to her that Rome dont talk to much and the most arrogant one in their group, but he also shared that eversince Rome met his wife... he already change. at first Ploy dont want to believe because his features doesn't look like to... but she can never tell also because she's blind.

they were finally done in making paper cranes and Rome could see how Ploy was so excited the fact that he's going to surprise his wife. he was also excited, but he dont wanna show it... because he knows that in the end... Por will tease him all over again. he doesn't like to be teased and for Por who's free-spirited... the only one who can dare teasing him was not even Ken or Aff... not even Vicky. only Por and his twin could tease him like that.

for a couple of days, Rome figured out how he will surprise Rita. he end up seeking Anne's help, he had no choice. again, the world turned upside down... in the past he was the one who's being mean and now... Anne's who's being mean with him now. it's weekend, at the park... the three of them were walking around because of the doctor's advice for Rita. Anne decided to buy something for her and Rita, an ice cream... so she left the two sitting at the bench. but Rome excuse himself to go the the restroom but actually he wanted to follow Anne.

at the ice cream booth, before Anne could get the wallet from her pocket, Rome already paid it.

Anne: oh, thanks... (she walk away.)
Rome: another one please... (he told the owner of the ice cream booth and after he got one, he followed her again.) Anne, wait...
Anne: (she turn around and waited for him.) thanks for the ice cream...
Rome: Anne, i-
Anne: (she raise her hand.) stop... (she gets her wallet and paid him.) here...
Rome: no... it's my treat.
Anne: just get it... i dont want you to buy us some ice cream.
Rome: (he walk towards her.) Anne, i need your help...
Anne: i knew it... (she lick her ice cream and then they walk.) what kind of help?
Rome: Anne, i dont understand why you're mad at me... but i need your help.
Anne: if you'll guess why i am mad at you... i'll help you.
Rome: are you serious? i have no idea-
Anne: guess it first... and i'll help you.

Anne walks back to the bench where Rita was waiting for them. but before she could go back, he shouted at her "Anne, please...!". Anne went back to him, her facial expression was challenging him. "give me your palm...", she sounded commanding him to give his hand. he opened his palm.

Anne: i hate this flavor... (from her mouth, she stick the pistachio flavored ice cream to his palm.)
Rome: ah...- (he wanted to ask her if why did she do that. he never met someone who had done this to him before. only this woman.)
Anne: now what?
Rome: (but rather showed that he was pissed... he chose to control it. this woman is something.) Anne, i need your help... (he lowered his voice and glance on Rita at afar.)
Anne: what kind of help? (she knew that he need her help get close with her friend. she dont have to guess it anymore.) stop staring at her! (she cupped his face and let him look at her.) look at me... (he look at her.) i know we're not the love team couple here in this story... but i am her bestfriend. you're asking help from me... and i know these kind of scenes already. the bestfriend should help the leading man to get close with the leading girl... and since i am the supporting character here, even if i dont wanna help you... i have no choice but to help you here... (she crossed her arms and look onto Rita at afar.)
Rome: then i need you to talk to Rita and let her know that-
Anne: wait... wait... that's not in the script. you mean i'll be the one to tell her that you love her??? the leading man should be the one to tell the leading lady about his feelings for her.
Rome: (he dont quite understand Anne, he was thinking that she maybe watching too much of lakorns or movies.) Anne... (he use his other hand to get the invitation from his pocket because his other hand was filled with ice cream.) give this to her... i want you to give this to her tonight.
Anne: (she gets the invitation card and read it. he was getting more pissed because Anne read the card.) okay... so you're going to date her tonight? (she sounded so bossy.)
Rome: it's not a date its-
Anne: what!?! it's not a date!?!
Rome: fine... its a date. i am inviting her for a date... but dont tell her that it's a date. it's just that i have surprise for her.
Anne: and what's your surprise?
Rome: do i need to tell you?
Anne: of course! i am her bestfriend... actually more than sisters... more than husband and wife... more than twins-
Rome: fine... fine... just give it to her. please, Anne help me with this... please...

Anne just nod but still feel unsure about him, he was thinking that she's still doubting him. when Anne kept the card, she went back to where was Rita was sitting, while Rome still remain standing and watches her go. later, he just realize that the ice cream was still on his palm. "i hate pistachio either...", he smelled it and get his handkerchief from his side pocket and wipe his hand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rita was waiting for Anne, it's already 6 in the evening but she hasn't back yet. at the living room, she's been sitting for hours... waiting for her. while in the living room, finally Rome just got home.

they just stared at each other's faces. something in his eyes that she couldn't explain, but she wanted to admit that during the past few days... she really appreciate how he cares for her. no matter how much busy he was, he always had time to call her or whenever he's done with his work, he goes straight home.

Rome: uh... Rita... is there anything wrong?
Rita: oh... uh... nothing... i was... i was waiting for Anne actually.
Rome: i see.... (he was still thinking if what would probably his next line... everytime he look into her eyes, it seems like he forgets everything.)
Rita: (she stood up.) im going to prepare a dinner now. it'll only take a few minutes- (she was about to go the kitchen but she stopped when he hold her hand.)
Rome: (she look at him as he was looking at her only. they stood in silence for awhile.) you dont have to.
Rita: what? i... uh... you're not hungry then?
Rome: Rita, i want us to dine out... i know that you were bored here already.
Rita: (im glad you know... her mind said.) what about Anne? (she realize that he was still holding her hand. it suddenly felt awkward and so he let go of it.) what if she gets back home and we're not here.
Rome: we'll just call her. (he tried to smile.) get dress now.

Rita decided to dine out just like what Rome said, she didn't take long when she change her clothes. Rome was just waiting for her at the living room... and finally she got out as she was ready to go. Rome look at her from head to toe, he dont understand why she look so stunning in a plain white dress. the dress was plain simple... and yet... it look pretty on her. "let's go...", she said. he then followed her until they got out from the penthouse.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

they dine out and stroll around at the park, on that moment... she admit that she enjoy his company. this is the first time that she was with him and nothing but happy moments only that she felt. they already forget the past that they had... they didn't even talk about any of the past. they only talk about the things surrounded them, people who pass by... they sat at the bench and they just stood in silence for awhile as if they were out of topic already.

Rome decided to broke the silence, he also wanted to know Rita's feelings after these past few weeks... he wanted to know if she's still thinking about the man she really loves.... and not him.

Rome: Rita...
Rita: mmm...
Rome: can i ask you something?
Rita: what is that?
Rome: you miss him dont you...
Rita: (she frowned.) who? (but she finally get it. he was referring to Aum.) why do you ask? (she look away.)
Rome: nothing... its been weeks... since- (he paused. he decided not to continue.) uh... by the way, i have something for you... (she look at him again.) but at this moment, i think its in the penthouse already.
Rita: what?
Rome: once we get home... you'll see.
Rita: let's go home now... i wanna see it. (she smiled on him.)
Rome: you dont sound so excited.

"let's go...", Rita stood up and hold his, she was pulling him and he finally stand up. they went back to the car as they're finally going home. while he was driving, she remembered something that it made her smile. "once we get home...", something about those words that touch her heart, maybe because of the word "We..." and "home...". something that keep them stay together.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

they finally got into the building, as they were about to go at the elevator... Rome thinks if Anne prepared his surprise already, he was thinking that she's probably waiting for him at the penthouse about their plan. "uh... Rita, i forgot something in the car. can you get it for me?", when he asked for her to get something inside the car... he dont know if it was the right thing to do or she suddenly got turned off from him. in the end, she just nod and he gives her the car keys instructing her that he forgot his things at the compartment, so she needed to open and get those stuff.

alone in the elevator, as he finally reach the top. he run and hurriedly open the door to see if Anne already prepared everything. there he saw Anne just watching tv.

Anne: (he look over the place... wondering if where did Anne put the stuff. before he could speak, she raised her hand to stop him, then she turned off the tv and went up to him.) its already done...
Rome: what do you mean done? where's the stuff that i gave it to you?
Anne: its already in your room.
Rome: why did you put it there? i didnt say that you're going to put it there...
Anne: and where would you want me to sleep? in this living room? (she sounded so sarcastic and yet she over reacts again.) didn't occur to you what i just prepared and why did i put the stuff in your room.
Rome: (he knows what she was thinking.) that's not what you think... i just want to surprise her. that's-
Anne: so you dont love her? you dont want to get her? you know what... i am already giving you a chance to show your feelings to my beloved friend and yet... you still dont have any idea, what i am trying to suggest.

--------

meanwhile, Rita finally opened the compartment. but as she opened it... she didn't know what exactly how to react. was this the surprise that Rome was talking about?

she picks up a piece of paper crane, it was the colored the paper that they bought. and now she, just found out that the reason why he bought some colored papers... was to make some paper cranes.

--------

Rome: Anne, its not what you think... you know that Rita and i are just friends... she wants us to be friends.
Anne: is that it? so you want me to transfer those crappy papers to her room...? except for the crib... (she cross her arms.) anyways, i need to go...
Rome: and where are you going? Rita might see you...
Anne: so?
Rome: so??? what about the stuff in my room?
Anne: im done with my part now... that's your problem. if you wanna transfer those stuff in her room... then i dont mind at all. i have to go... i need to freshen' up first. im going somewhere.
Rita: where are you going? (Rome was scratching his head now, but he stopped when he notice that she was carrying the bag of paper cranes.)
Anne: what's that? (pointing at the bag that Rita was holding.) why are you carrying heavy- (she took the bag and it wasn't heavy at all.) oh... i thought it was heavy.
Rome: uh... give me that... (Anne gave it to him.)
Anne: i'll go now...
Rita: where are you going?
Anne: duh... isn't obvious where i am going?
Rita: actually... i dont know where you going... Rome and i were waiting for you at the resto but you didn't came.
Anne: oh, really... (she look up to Rome then.) anyways, im going to the building that never sleeps...
Rita: uh... what building is that?
Anne: im joined the competition in script writing. so im not going to sleep at this very moment. i need to think something that will inspire me. i wish to do my homework here... but i might disturb you two... so i gotta go now.

before Rita could speak again, Anne didn't want to listen and just walk through the doorway and left already. only Rome and her were left in the penthouse, she dont understand why would Anne left them. just the two of them... awhile ago, when they dine out it felt like it was just nothing... but this time, she knew that Anne was up to something.

Rita: (she turn her attention back to Rome who was holding the bag of paper cranes.) so... was that the surprise you're talking about?
Rome: mmmm.... uh... yeah... (scratching is head.)
Rita: (they both sit at the couch. then she gets the bag of paper cranes, wondering how many days did Rome folded these colored paper.) what are these for? how many paper cranes did you fold?
Rome: 150... (he was thinking about Por and Ploy who helped him folded these paper cranes.)
Rita: a hundred and fifty! (Rome just nod.) why?
Rome: what do you mean why?
Rita: i mean... why did you do this to me...
Rome: nothing... i just wanted to give it to you... and aside from that... (he look away...)
Rita: aside from that what?

Rome stood up and offer his hand to her. she gave her hand and they both went to his room. the rest of the paper cranes was in his room, but her attention was on the crib. there were hanging baby rattle on it, and it was made out of paper cranes.

Rome: so... do you like it?
Rita: Rome... i dont know what to say... i love it. (she simply said, she couldn't express enough how she felt right now. she appreciate what he did.)
Rome: i know you'll appreciate it... so... do you want me to transfer these stuff in your room?

both of them were not expecting something after what Anne was up to. they transfer the crib to her room, while she picked those pieces of paper cranes that scattered in his room. after he transfer the crib, he help her out from picking those pieces of paper cranes. as they were already finish and the night is over... they were about to go their respective rooms and sleep.

but at the doorway, he couldn't control himself anymore. he turn around and face her again... just as he realize that she was behind his back. they look into each other's eyes. something that commands him to kiss her now.

something that tells herself that he's going to kiss her.

"good night...", they both said. then they smile. he was on his way to his room. she watches him go and open its door; then "Rome...", he look at her once again. she dont know how to say it must be the movie that she watched last time. "you... you-you... you for-", before she could finish. she didn't how fast Rome came onto her and just sealed her with a kiss. both hands cupping her face. a steady long kiss. they weren't moving... but on that very moment, they could both hear their hearts pumping at each other.

then he parted his lips from her, giving each other's breath. the moment he look at her, she was still closing her eyes... then slowly look at him. "Rome...", she whispered his name. his name never sound so sweet before not until he heard it from her. he loved her. "i love you...", he said and when he kissed her again... she finally respond to his kisses. those three words, it sounded so different... as she never heard it before. she wanted to compare it, but as she was kissing him back, she realize that she dont wanna compare it anymore.

there's nothing important more than his kisses, the only thing that registered in her mind is that she liked it... no... she loved how the way he was kissing her.

while kissing, she realize that they were back in her room... heading towards the bed. her mind was questioning her if she wanted to stop or not. but there's no answer except that she was returning his kisses. automatically, his hands undressing her now. she didn't protest. she was topless already and his other hand cupped his breast that made her moan with pleasure. only pleasures that keep responding and he knew that she dont wanna stop him.

she helped him to undress himself as she pulled off his shirt and then he kiss her again while his hands started to explore her body. he parted her lips and rained kisses to her body, slowly goes down to her navel. he was craving and ticklish feeling that came out as he let herself moan over and over again as his lips stayed on her navel. he look at her once again, they just stared at each other's eyes. slowly, his hands were on her waist then to hips... til his hand reaches the garter of her underwear. his right hand slid inside of her underwear and touch her there while he reaches back to her lips and kiss her again.

her arms wrapped around his back, too late for her to realize that she was already naked and so as he. she didn't how fast he undressed his lower part, but she didn't care anymore. her mind was occupied by his kisses... by his embrace that only her anxiety could response. the next thing happened, he was already inside of her... a little pain they both felt but it suddenly vanish when the pain turned into pleasure. all she know that her arms wrapped around him while he make his way back and forth. they look at each other's eyes again, something that only their minds can understand.

she remembered those three words, she knew that when she look into his eyes... those three words was still there. as if his stare just belongs to her, as if he never said those words to anyone except to her. she dont want herself to get confuse by her feelings, she could hear his heart beats everytime he stares at her. he's going to come and when she slowly closes her eyes, he just kiss her lips.

they were out of words after what they did, she never got satisfied like this before. they were both tired after from what they did, but she change her position after they make love. she was clinging onto him, his chest was her pillow. she could still hear his heart beat, she dont know why she liked how it sounded for her. while clinging next to him, his hands wrapped around her waist. if she could only see herself from their position, she knew that was safe after all. safe from his arms.

she realize that he fell asleep now, she wanted to look at his face but she prefers to listen to his heart beat. then her mind suddenly keep repeating those three words that he said to her awhile ago. she smiled... and find herself feel sleepy. she hold him tightly, as if she dont want to let him go anymore.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

see you in next chapter. :p
hope you like this chapter though. uh... next chapter will be HURTFUL scenes...
and before i will post the next chapter, hopefully i could post the PREVIEW of Ladies Room Book 2: My Number Two