Ladies Room *Book 3: Chapter 4, Part B*

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh my... rita and rome made love.. i guess they will have understanding together after this.. haha.. i guess the next sad chapter is when aum comes back right? :p my guessing only

can't wait for aum and aff stories.. haha.. looks like aff really fall in love with aum... i think aum also love her but doesn't realize until he went away.. :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
Chapter 11/12

A
the next day, she woke up and notice that Rome has been awake already... just staring at her. she was locked against his body, she could feel the warm touch of his skin against her skin. she stared at him, just as what he does, as if their eyes tells about something. "good morning...", he broke the silence. his hand automatically went to her face and kiss her forehead. she smiled while staring at him, she bit her lip. she was out of words, just staring at him... already satisfy her.

was their mind agreed if they'll do it for the second time around. they were about to kiss until Anne entered the room. "good morning, sunshine! time's up... time's up!", she greeted with a surprise. both Rita and Rome wasn't surprise at all, they were shocked the moment Anne entered the room. they both covered themselves and get up from the bed, while Anne close her eyes as she dont want them to see both naked. though she knew what happened to them last night... still its kinda different when they see them both in that kind of situation.

she purposely interrupt their privacy, for a woman like her who's 'NBSB',
NO-BOYFRIEND-SINCE-BIRTH. she doesn't care if she might see the two both naked.

Anne: time's up and i already prepared-
Rome: dont you ever knock?
Anne: sorry... that's not in my vocabulary. but dont worry, i will try to remember that next time. anyways, get up now you two... i already prepared a breakfast for the two of you.
Rita: oh.... o-ok...
Anne: i'll go ahead now.
Rita: wait!
Anne: what?
Rita: you're going again?
Anne: im going to work now. im just giving my resignation. anyways, you two dress up now. i'll just wait outside and so we can discuss it.
Rome: (as she went out of the room already, he remain to his position covering himself and so was Rita.) unbelievable... (that was the only thing he could say, he dont know if he just felt embarrass to himself or to both of them as Anne saw them together in the bed.)

but instead, Rita just laugh at their situation and to her friend's attitude. both of them get up already and dressed up. though there was an awkward moment that they had to feel, but they dont think it bothered them. before they got out of the room, before she could walk towards the door and open it, he grabbed her hand and gave her an embrace that she couldn't explain the sweet feeling that she felt. her arms wrapped around him and gave him a kiss. before he couldn't resist her again, she stopped and whisper to him "later... Anne might caught us again...". he just smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"mmm.... why you two are not talking? tell me... what happened last night...", she ate the bread while looking at the two. both Rome and Rita look at her, why would they tell her what happened to them last night. it's private after all.

Anne: what??? (the two still staring at her.) i wanted to know what happened last night because i might get something to wrote it down in my story.
Rome: wait... your story?
Rita: uh... Rome, its her hobby... that's what she does. she writes.
Rome: so? (it sounded so irritated. he wasn't interested. because it doesnt so good that they need to tell her the details that happened to them last night.)
Anne: you know what... i am trying to be nice to you now... and you're starting again.
Rome: the point is... why are you going to put it in your story.
Anne: i entered this competition.... so i needed some material or "inspiration" to put it in my story. (she sighed and look away as she was being pissed over him.)
Rita: uh... awhile ago you just said that you're going to resign today?
Anne: (her attention went to Rita.) yeah... its because of this competition. i needed to concentrate here. last night i finally found something that serves as a material for my story. (she get it to her pocket, but it wasn't there anymore.) where the hell was that~!?! (she realize that she forgot the paper crane that she stole last night from Rome.)
Rita: what?
Anne: i think i forgot the paper crane at the restaurant last night.

Rita and Rome just look at each other, he then look up onto Anne. he decided to make some paper cranes for her since he needed some materials for her story. after their breakfast, Rome needed to go for work because he was called by his father who's out of the country. he already assigned Abi to contact the other business clients that he's going to meet today, but aside from that he also got a recorded message of Ken that he wanted them t meet because... he has a big problem. and he wonder if what was that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as usual, Rita was all alone in this penthouse all over again. Rome's at work, while Anne's being busy to her story. while watching tv, the phone suddenly ring and so she answered. but she didn't expect that it would be Aum. she suddenly felt that make her chill on that very moment, she dont if it was his cold voice over her or she was only confuse to herself that she suddenly got surprise as he called. their conversation didn't last anymore, he only called because he want them to meet.

after she hang up the phone, she get ready herself as soon as possible. yes, she did wanted to to see him... but she dont wanna hope something for him anymore. she was also hurt... but she knew that he's the one who's hurt most. she hurt him and she wanted to apologize over and over again from what she did. she also wonder if how did he got the number here, she was thinking that maybe Anne gave him the number.

she went to the place where she and Aum going to meet. she almost got lost when she finally found herself in a small village, there she found the address that Aum gave her. it was small house, she wonder why would they meet here. she entered the house, it was messy... but she saw a ripped picture of her and Aum. it was their old photo together. she even more feel guilty as she already conclude that this is the place where Aum stayed when he left her.

"he still loves you...", she turn around as she wanted to know where that voice came from. it was familiar... and she didn't expect to see Aff behind her. she was standing at the doorway.

Rita: Aff? (she was wondering if what she was doing here.) wha-what are you doing here?
Aff: it doesn't matter if what i am doing here... but the question is... did you finally decide to come back for him?
Rita: i... i dont understand... (she was confuse.)
Aum: Rita... (Aff's behind was Aum, he was standing there... he was looking onto Rita only, but when his stare turned to Aff. there was a warn.) we'll just talk. (he said to Aff, then he entered the house and grabbed Rita's hand.)

they passed her by, Aff just look at them. when Rita look onto Aff once again, she dont understand why she suddenly see in her eyes that she's hurt at this very moment. she also dont know what was Aff doing here either. she also wonder if Aum did something to her.

Rita: Aum.... let me go... you're hurting me. (Aum look at her, he let go of her hand. he could the reddish mark of his hand to her pulse.)
Aum: (he look away, they finally stopped as they were both far from the house where was Aff standing and surely waiting for them.) im sorry... (that's the only thing he could say.)
Rita: Aum, you dont have to apologize... (she tapped his back.) it's my fault-
Aum: that's why i let you go, Rita... because i know that's the right thing to do. the reason why i wanted to see you today is because in the next two days, i'm leaving... (she look at him and so was he.) for America. i decided to go... because that's the only i could move on.
Rita: Aum, i did loved you...
Aum: i know... but in the end... i didn't expect that i could never have your heart at all.
Rita: i chose you despite of what happened to me-
Aum: that's not the point, Rita... i accept you for who you are. but do you understand what i am saying? i let you go because that's the right thing to do. even if you chose me... i dont think you will love just like before. and that man... (he was referring to Rome.) eversince he came to your life.... you've change. (he paused for a moment and didn't even dare to look at her anymore.) im setting you free, Rita... eversince i left you. and i've decided... (he turn around to look at her once again.) to go to America so that i can move on without you.

she cried on that moment, he's leaving because of her. "im sorry.... Aum... im really, really sorry...", she said while tears keep falling over and over. everytime he see her crying like that, he felt like he's going to have a breakdown. he dont wanna see her crying like this, since he needed to see her that she's suppose to be happy. because the least that someone loves her and even if she's in denial with her feelings with that man... he knew that her love belongs to someone else... and not to him anymore.

he couldn't take it anymore. he gave he a hug as he wanted to calm her down "shhhh.... you dont have to say sorry... there's nothing you should apologize about. i dont wanna blame you anymore... it's not your fault...", he look at her once again and wipe her tears away. "Rita, i know its not easy to forget about our relationship but as far as i am concern. i want you to move on either, i want you to start your new life with that man... as for me, just let me be. if time comes, that i'll be back and we get to see each other again. i know that time we'll be fine...", he finally said.

she knew that it wasn't easy for him to say those words. she dont how to take those words either, he finally made up his mind. there's nothing for him to stop anymore, there's no reason to fight for their relationship anymore. Aum clarified that he wanted them as friends only, but he said that he's still in the process of healing his heart and so he needed to be away. after their conversation, they went back to the house. but the person who's waiting for them is not there anymore, Aff went already. she wanted to ask Aum if what was Aff doing here, but Aum didn't answer her. it was rather, his facial expression turned into dismay. simply, he didnt want to talk about that woman anymore.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as time passed by, after work... Rome went to meet up with Ken who's at the bar waiting for him. he was there drinking by himself already, he didn't have to guess anymore. if he sees Ken drinking alone, then it means he has a problem. maybe this man just wanted to discuss his problem about his family all over again, also he heard that Ken and Aff were arguing for the past few months. if there's something he wanted to guess, it's about Ken's relationship with Aff.

Rome: dude... (he tapped his back and then Ken ordered a whiskey for him.) no... it's okay...
Ken: that's new to me... you dont drink anymore?
Rome: not at this moment...
Ken: just one glass only. (Rome had no choice, then the whiskey was served already.) here...
Rome: thanks... so how long you've been staying here?
Ken: not quite awhile.
Rome: really... but you look like you're drunk now. (Ken didn't agree with him, he wasn't drunk yet.) so what's up? how's work.
Ken: my dad and i argued these past few days ago... it's because of Aff.
Rome: that's not new to me anymore.
Ken: Aff wanted to cut off our engagement...
Rome: what? (he didn't expect to hear this from him. he thought that they maybe argue because of their work.)
Ken: and my dad's blaming me for everything that is happening right now....
Rome: wait... everything? what do you mean? and why would Aff cut off your engagement. everybody knows that she's in love you and you been together for more than a decade!
Ken: that's the point. we've been together for more than a decade because of our parents, but i think she realize that she had enough with me. maybe she dont love me anymore.
Rome: how did you know?
Ken: Rome, she wouldn't cut off our engagement if she dont love me anymore.
Rome: but she literally cut off the engagement... not the relationship, get it? maybe she just wanted some space.
Ken: that's exactly what she said. she that we both need time and space... if we realize something if what's missing in our relationship, then maybe we could work things out again. but recently she act so strange. she dont answer my calls anymore or even my messages. she's not even calling me either-
Rome: you miss her. that's the missing, but aside from that... maybe she wants you to realize something. you know, just gave her sometime... and you... you should think about it if what's missing.

Ken teases Rome as he notice that his friend sounded so pro when it comes advices. he didn't expect that Rome could give out some advices for him. indeed, he needed to change but what does he need to change? in fact, these people didn't realize yet how hard he was trying to please them, especially his father. his father dont give a damn about him and that's one of the reasons why he kept trying hard to please him. but its been years and until now... he still feel useless everytime his father criticize him.

later in their conversation, they change the topic and their topic was his friend and his wife. what about Rome and Rita? he knew that his friend had a big change eversince he met Rita. the fact that he wanted avoid the topic about his work, relationship with Aff and to his father.

Rome: we're both fine... (he just smile and stared at his own glass of whiskey.) i think... (he look at him as he was smiling. he never felt happy like this before, what happened last night was still fresh in his mind.)
Ken: sounds like you're satisfied enough... im happy for you then.
Rome: i think... i couldn't ask anything more.
Ken: thanks to your father. (he wanted to toast a drink to him and so was Rome.)

Ken was right for some reason, if it wasn't for his father. he wouldn't meet Rita again... everything change because of her. he also realize that one thing's missing in his life is that Rita was the one who filled with it. he felt like he change into new person... his concern at the moment is just Rita and their child. he must admit, whenever he thinks about their child... he always got curious if how does it feel to be a father. compared to his father's love for his son, he thinks that he wanted to be more than just like him... as if he was challenging himself that he'll better more than his father.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"what's with the face?", Anne pinched Rita's chin. she notice that Rita's not to herself since she got home and wasn't listening to her story plot that she's planning to write for the competition that she joined. she sat right next to her and gave her a plate of cheesecake that she bought awhile ago. Rita took it.

Anne: tell me... is there something wrong? are having pregnancy jitters again?
Rita: (she smiled and took a spoonful of a cheesecake.) no... it's just that im analyzing all the things that happened to me.
Anne: so what is that mean? are you trying to remember all the past? did you and Rome argued today?
Rita: of course not.
Anne: then why are you trying to think about the past... the most important thing you have to look forward to is your baby in a few months you'll give birth. then Rome's always there for you... so why are worried?
Rita: im not worried... (she put the plate in the center table, they were sitting in the couch. she look at her.) Anne, promise me that you wont tell Rome about what happened today. (now Anne look serious and was waiting for her confession.) Aum and i meet today.... we discuss a lot of things about our relationship-
Anne: wait... so you mean... you still love him? (Rita paused for awhile, she know that she's not confuse about her feelings anymore. she was sure about it.)

meanwhile, Rome got home early because he needed to. he dont want to go home late because he always worry about Rita's pregnancy. of course, he doesnt want Rita to wait for him either. but he didn't expect to hear before he plans to enter, he dont know if what he heard was right but it just felt like there's torn that hit deep inside of him. he dont wanna hear the rest as it only makes him who can't take it anymore. he went back to the elevator, but he dont know where to go.

Rita: Anne, i love Rome... and he was right... Aum was right. i guess what we did was right to decision. but the ting is... i feel so guilty because i hurt Aum so much.
Anne: girl, you dont have to blame yourself... it just happened that you and Aum are not for each other.
Rita: but i still feel so guilty... actually no... i am guilty. and he's leaving for America because he wanted to move on.
Anne: (she deep sighed.) so what's your plan now?
Rita: in the next two days, im going to the airport with him.
Anne: you're going with him?
Rita: not to America... i just wanted to apologize for one last time. and if i have to do it forever, it doesnt matter... as long i could see him that he's already fine-
Anne: im just gonna come with you. i wanna see him either for one last time.
Rita: better... but please dont tell Rome about it.

Anne agreed and wanted to keep this a secret. she understands the fact that this must be the goodbye of Aum for both of them, especially to Rita. but if Rita loves Rome then she shouldn't keep this as a secret anymore. but she still respects her decision, its fine with her if she keeps this a secret.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What About Love" CLICK ME (this is the BG song that i chose for this segment, it will also show the scenes of Aff and Aum aside from Rita and Rome's segment here. i love the lyrics of this song, i think it fits for this segment. this song is sang by Thor feat. Jay Durias.)

Rome finds himself sitting at the park. he look around, just stared at the floating lights that hanged from the tree. just like Rita, he also wanted to analyze everything. he was thinking that maybe the only favor that Rita could do for him was to forgive all the things he did to her in the past. but there were no chances that she'll learn to love him. he know that he doesn't have to pity himself... he pity Rita because it wasn't for him, if he didn't came to her life... maybe she and that man are still together.

he regret for some reason that he came into her life, he wouldn't feel this way if he didn't met her. he wouldn't feel this way if he also didn't love her.

his tears keep falling freely as he was sitting all alone at the bench, there's no other people but him in the park. he had to face the truth that he and Rita will never meant to be, she'll never learn to love him. last night was just a mistake. he maybe had her child and yet... he will never have her heart.

[faded scene]

its getting late and yet Rita was still awake, she was waiting for Rome. Anne was already sleeping.

meanwhile, she was in the living room. she finally made up her mind and bot of her and Aum did the right choice. she dont know why her feelings suddenly change, but she knew that loving Rome wasn't so hard at all. and she didn't agree to stay with him because of their child. she knew that on that moment, she loved him already. though she admit that she in denial that time... but now, she's sure about her feelings. she loved Rome and she wanted to tell him those words to him, just like last night he told those words to her.

she knew that Rome's not going to be a good father only. but also a good husband to her.

touching her tummy, she smile and was caressing it. she was thinking about the good things that Rome did to her, the paper cranes. she thinks about Rome and Anne who's teasing at each other and later argues. in this penthouse... she witnessed those scenes. little things he did that he knew that she would appreciate it.

[faded scene]

Aum was packing his things for his leave, he look around the house that he earned and was dreaming about a family in the future. but there's no way to get that dream anymore, he wanted to leave all his past in this house. the city is too small for him to see Rita all over again, he rather leave so that he can fully move on. and maybe in the right time, once he's ready to face her and other people... it only means that he's fine now.

[faded scene]

Aff received a message from Ken, but she didn't reply. she dont know why her mind occupied by images of Aum only, she knew that she doesn't have to hope anymore. she just went back home because she thinks that she dont need to stay in Aum's little house. she wanted to follow his advice, but she dont know why she's not interested to Ken anymore. it felt like the love just fade away, she realize that her love doesnt deserve Ken after all.

she cut off their engagement because she wanted to think more. she wanted to know if Ken might change, the missing part of him was he never thought about other's feelings. her feelings for him and she regret that it took a long time for her to think that Ken didn't change after all and she's tired now. she surrender now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

see you in next PART. :p
i hope you like this part though.... uh obviously Rome misunderstood and didn't hear the rest of the conversation. XD

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh my... surely rome misunderstood the part where ann ask rita whether she still love aum anot... sigh.. now i guess what will happen to rome and rita?? hope nothing serious.. :p

aum is really great.. let her go to her love one eventhough hard.. but i feel so sad for him.. *sob*... *sob*

transcend89

sarNie Adult
rita needs to tell rome quick b4 he gets sad again and ateam is just too sad and heartbreaking but they'll find each other soon i hope only one ch left can't wait. THANKS belle

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awww it was so sad when Rita and Aum met up again, he gave her up for the best.
darn Rome misunderstood, but their love will prevail.

nikki1786

LizQuen
OMG....

i dont know why or how did i deleted in my files the chapter 11-B!!!!!!!!!!!
damn! im gonna start writing the 11-B from the start all over again!!!!!!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
i'll be around this weekend so...
i'll be finishing this off... :p

ciao for now.... bz w/ BB at the moment. it will end on July 10... XD
then since don's busy with her studies, i'll be the one to continue the BB fanfic as of now.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Chapter 11/12

B
Rome just got back from the park. he found Rita sleeping at the living room... then she wakes up slowly as she heard a noise of the door. and just as she thought, it was Rome who just got back she dont know why he came home so late. she gets up and smile at him. he did smile back at her but it half-hearted what he felt on that moment he look onto her face.

Rome: (he come closer and sit right next to her.) why did you sleep here? (she lay her head on his shoulder. though it seemed so awkward to him to feel that way, he had to control himself. he look at her...)
Rita: i was... waiting for you.
Rome: you dont have to... it's bad for the baby if you'll stay up late like this-
Rita: i took a nap... (she smiled at him as if she was luring him with her angelic face.)
Rome: let's go now... you should go sleep.
Rita: uh... i feel like sleeping here. and i want you to stay here with me.
Rome: Rita... it's better if you sleep at the bed. (he finally stand up.) let's go now... im also tired. i wanna go to sleep too. (he decided already that he had to make his distance with her, until he finds someone because that's what she wants in the first place.) im gonna take shower now. you should go sleep now.

he left her wondering, she wonder why all of a sudden he was acting like that.... but she thinks that he must be tired from work and today he didn't told her that he did an overtime. that's what she thinks... and he was thinking something else, opposite and far from what she thinks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the next day was different. Rita cooked early in the morning just to prepare him a breakfast because that's what supposed to happen, it's her job anyway. but he woke up as if he was in a hurry, he was wearing a business attire and was about to go to work.

Rita: Rome... wait... aren't you going to take a breakfast?
Rome: i have a meeting... i needed to attend.
Rita: so you're not going to take a breakfast?
Rome: (he come closer and gave her a peck kiss.) im sorry, i am in hurry. also i might be going late... just like last night.
Rita: i... see.
Rome: i have to go... ummm... dont worry, i'll just go buy a breakfast outside. bye!

he left...

but that was it...

but she dont know why it felt suddenly different. she dont know why she felt like there's something missing. and today she knew that it will be a boring day...
another day that she'll just stuck inside of this penthouse all by herself. her friend Anne was getting busy...

but she remember Aum's flight schedule. she decided to go and wanted to say a goodbye for one last time. she knew that Aum has other reasons why he needed to go and she was part of that reason but whatever that is... she hoped that once he's back... everything will be fine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"early in the morning... you came here to tell me that", Ken said as Aff was standing infront of the door. she didn't enter anymore because she needed to go somewhere else. he knew that they talked already about their situation and if she needed space... then he would give it to her. she cut off their engagement, even if his father blamed him for nothing because of her... he forget about that, because his concern was her. and now, she came to say goodbye... a final goodbye.

Aff: Ken, im sorry... i just need space.
Ken: and i did gave it to you... but i wont accept that final goodbye. we're at the stage of thinking about ourselves right... and that's why i accepted your decision.
Aff: i want to think it over and over... im tired of loving...
Ken: loving what? for loving me???
Aff: i wanna do something for myself this time, Ken... besides, that's what you're doing to yourself either.
Ken: but i need you... i love you...
Aff: you love me because you only needed me... and that's what i realized. you needed me only. this is what our family wants, what you want... but this is not what i want after all...
Ken: that's why you're running away? and who will they blame? me?
Aff: that's why i am saying goodbye to you... can you please understand me even just this moment? can you please help me, help ourselves to tell our family that we dont want to be together?

before Ken could speak again, Aff decided to go... he dont know where she was going but she's really indeed saying goodbye to him. he knows what she was trying to say and he knows he was being selfish but what she was doing just make him even get more trouble. what will her parents say to him, what will his father say to him?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"the meeting has adjourned...", after Rome the meeting he was fixing the documents and called his secretary. then his father stood up from his seat and approach him. tapping his back and smile at him. it was already understood that he did well in the meeting. his father has always been impressed to his project proposals.

Mr. Patchata: care to have dinner with me later?
Rome: (after giving the other documents to his secretary and told to put it on his desk, his attention was with his moody father.) why all of a sudden you invited me? i thought you have flight later and going back to-
Mr. Patchata: i can travel anytime i want to... i want to spend more time with my son and also i want to see Rita. (Rome didn't respond when his father mentioned her name.) mmmm... let's see i wonder what your wife wants since she's going to give birth soon... of course, as a grandfather... i am thrilled see the baby soon.

when he said "thrilled", it doesnt look like he was thrilled but he knows his father. he's always been like that he couldn't understand his moody father. when he said 'your wife' there's something bitter to his heart a little bit.

Rome: Mr. Patchata... i am busy today and i am planning to overtime tonight.
Mr. Patchata: (his expression suddenly change.) wait a minute, you shouldn't do that. you have your wife who's pregnant... you should consider her even more than your work.
Rome: she knows i am working... so there's nothing to worry about. excuse me, i needed to go to my office. and just cancel the dinner tonight because like i said... i will overtime later.

Rome leaves his father at the conference room and just like what he thought... his son felt so bitter today and he dont even know why. he thought that his son and Rita is getting even more close because she's pregnant but something's wrong after all.

he just got back in his office, he couldn't figure things out especially if it involves about Rita. if his father only knew... that they have this intimate feelings as what his father was expecting. actually, there's no reason to overtime at his work... but he needed to because he just needed to avoid to be able to control his feelings for Rita. as he sat to his executive chair, the phone rang... he let his secretary answer first, then later his secretary come in to tell him that Aff's at the other line.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

he dont know how to look at her. but since he's leaving and Rita just wanted to see him for one last time, he needed to take off this awkward feeling that he has for her. besides, they already talked last time and he finally forgave her. but there are things needed to be done, he dont know how long is 5 years of being away. but Aum thinks that its good decision he made for himself. whatever future awaits him, he hoped that it would be good. and he hoped to see Rita again as he finally moving on.

Rita: uh... so what time is your flight?
Aum: an hour left...
Rita: i see... (she look at him once again. in the moment of silence, they just stared at each other.) Aum... im... im gonna miss you.

she hug him and he let her hug him for a long time. with that, he wanted to respond to him that he's going to miss her too. even its hard for him, even if its hurts him so... he know that he made a right choice. he wanted to take this hatred that he had as this is the right choice to be able to move on.

at afar...

Rome and Aff's watching at afar. the reason why Aff called awhile ago was to tell him that Aum's leaving and there are only two things he realized at this moment. he dont wanna see this scene. so he was about to walk out but Aff called him.

Aff: Rome... where are you going?
Rome: (he turn around and look at her. she knew he was pissed by the way his expression.) what do you think? you called me just to see that scene and what?
Aff: do you wanna know why he's leaving?
Rome: what? because get his girl accidentally pregnant? you know, Aff... i know in the first place that Rita's going to see him.
Aff: then why did you still come here even if you already knew?

Rome didn't respond. he was pissed and seeing the girl he loves, why it irritates him all of a sudden. rather answering her, he decided to leave without saying a goodbye. a part of it Aff wondered if she made Rome mad... she just watch him go, then her attention went back to Rita and Aum at afar.

---------------------------------------

going for chapter 12 already...
sorry if i just updated this fic so late... XD
the show i got addicted was got extended.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
thanks belle it's been awhile almost missed the update only one more ch left hope it's a very long one :) ah they both are so in love with each other

nikki1786

LizQuen

nikki1786

LizQuen
Chapter 12/12

He threw his black blazer at the couch, then he sat on the couch. he dont wanna think anymore, just images of what he saw awhile ago was in his mind. not only losing hope, but he wanted to ask her by himself if there's a chance for him to her heart. he reclined his back on the couch, then he stared at the paper crane that just scattered at the center table. he picks it up and stares at it.

later he find himself sleepy. he was tired from work at the same time, so he decided to take a nap. he dont wanna go to his room anymore, he just let himself lie down on the couch and took a rest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rita finally got home, she found Rome sleeping at the couch. she come closer silently and just watching him sleep. she touch his face while sleeping, she was thinking of what she did today. not just a good choice, but it's what she felt for him, she love him.

he woke up, because he felt her touch... not only to his dreams, but he knew it was real. he opened his eyes and it was her.

Rome: Rita... (he sit up straight and embrace her, then whispered to her as he was about to cry.) Rita... dont leave me.
Rita: Rome... (she just let him hugged her, as she hugs him back.)
Rome: (he look up to her again.) Rita... (Rita dont understand why he was crying. she wiped his tears away.) dont leave me... i love you-
Rita: im not leaving, Rome... what's happening? why are you crying?
Rome: you're not going to leave me?
Rita: no... why should i? i love you... i love you, Rome...

"Thinking Of You" CLICK ME

blinking his eyes as it was his first time to hear those three words from her. but he was confuse because he dont if he has to believe her or not after what he saw today. Rita cups his face to look at her.

Rita: Rome...
Rome: you love me....?
Rita: yes. what makes you think that i dont love you?
Rome: what about Aum?
Rita: what do you mean what about him? he left already... he left today.
Rome: but you still-... what about your heart. you still-
Rita: i love you... what makes you think that i dont love you?
Rome: because we had an agreement... also you couldn't love me because of what i did to you-
Rita: but i did. i fell in love you... what you did to me... that was in the past already. (she look into his eyes.) didn't i told you for how many times that i already forgave you?...
Rome: if you love me... why you have to see him? (he was referring to Aum.)
Rita: you were there?
Rome: i... im sorry... (he dont want her to think that he was stalking her.)
Rita: why are you apologizing? you dont have to apologize...
Rome: you're not mad?
Rita: actually, im the one who should apologize. Aum told me awhile ago that i should have let you know that i was going to see him. i was there because i just want to see him for one last time. (she holds his hand.) Rome, did you think that i still love him?
Rome: what am i supposed to think? i couldn't compete-
Rita: there's nothing for you to compete with. i chose you. i love you. i chose you not because you're the father of this child, but because i just found myself falling for you. i love you-

he kiss her, enough for explanation. she maybe thought that she did hurt him, she almost did that was his way of thinking. but he realize that it was just him, because he was crazy in love with her that he dont know what to think anymore if he makes himself doubting her. but her words were true and by saying those three words was enough for him already. it was the assurance of love that he needed only.

he promised himself that he's going to pour all his love and attention to his wife. yes, his wife. but all they need is a nice wedding since they haven't done that yet.

Rome: i wanna marry you...
Rita: we're already married (she out a sigh laugh.)
Rome: a wedding... i mean. we had our legal papers already so we need is a nice wedding. (for a moment she was in silence... she was thinking of their child.) what? you dont-
Rita: it's not that... i am giving birth soon.
Rome: then we're going to do it after...

he kiss her again and she kisses him back. this is what she meant that she couldn't ask for more. the only lesson she learned today was not to keep a secret from him, since there's nothing for him to doubt for.

she did love Aum but she love Rome more. and what she wish at this very moment is Aum could find someone to love him more the way she does.

--the end--

transcend89

sarNie Adult
Yay so happy the first story is finish and what a nice ending for rteam it was hope to hear more happy news from then later on in the other stories and now with ateam story soon aff will get the love she deserves...when will chakrit be introduced haven't heard of him yet

nikki1786

LizQuen
omg thanks... i love it.... i do hope aum find someone who loves him back... (aff)

i am about to start the BOOK 2... since i am in the mood to write. oh, wait... let me rephrase that. "in the mood to write, because i couldn't get up in my bed..." LOL im sick for a few days. LOL

im having a worst period this month, im having headache, fever and most of all... asthma~!!!!!! i've been sleeping while sitting for a few days already. because if i lie down, i couldn't breathe...

nikki1786

LizQuen
Yay so happy the first story is finish and what a nice ending for rteam it was hope to hear more happy news from then later on in the other stories and now with ateam story soon aff will get the love she deserves...when will chakrit be introduced haven't heard of him yet
Krit will actually appear in Ploy's story. because after the Rteam's love story, the love stories of other couples will start.
it's like... it's been years. because Aum will go back to Thailand. :)

i am going to post the circulation of the story before the Ateam starts. i am actually writing right now.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i am about to start the BOOK 2... since i am in the mood to write. oh, wait... let me rephrase that. "in the mood to write, because i couldn't get up in my bed..." LOL im sick for a few days. LOL

im having a worst period this month, im having headache, fever and most of all... asthma~!!!!!! i've been sleeping while sitting for a few days already. because if i lie down, i couldn't breathe...
awww, well i hope ur ok.. tak ur time