LIFT & OIL IN NOVEMBER!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Sounds like, venue-wise, the MN one was way better than the Cali ones...I felt bad for Lift and Oil...well, if anymore Thai celebs come out, I'm willing to help promote...putting posters up in Asian stores I go to...cuz there are plenty of other Asians out there that like Thai celebs, like us Cambodians...

RR, where are you from?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i'm from wisconsin....it's a four-hour drive to st. paul and minneapolis....but i applied to college in mn...one of the reason is to be closer to the concerts :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I just realized that Lift & Oil are coming to SD this Wednesday (November 26) night :lol:
too bad I'm too broke to go. :lmao:
Another missed chance!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
i'm from wisconsin....it's a four-hour drive to st. paul and minneapolis....but i applied to college in mn...one of the reason is to be closer to the concerts :D
Ha...I would do that too...

No one mentioned the LA concert...I wanted to know how the fan turn out was...and pictures...did anyone from here go?

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
The LA concert was sweet. I had a great time. It was very fun. Oil is very down to earth, a sweetheart, and a gentleman. Lift is very nice too. They both were just more than I thought they would be.

They sound amazing in real life. The songs were tight.

ohitsnoyyy, you need to make every effort to go they are amazing live. Sound is good and entertaining as well. I can share more later.

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
just wanna thanks everyone who came out and support us... been busy haven't had time to load pictures in R.U.N maybe when i come back fro chicago:D

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^Thanks for the opportunity...I finally got my pictures!

He posed for every single person that came up to him, even if he was singing

Susie

sarNie Adult
OMG LIFT TRULY DOES HAVE A VERY CHARMING SMILE IN PERSON!!! I WENT TO THEIR LA SHOW. LIFT WAS INCLUDING HIS LAO FANS THROUGHOUT THE SHOW (WHICH IS RARE COS MOST CELEBS JUST INCLUDE THEIR THAI&KHMER FANS). TO ME, LIFT JUST SEEMS MORE OUTGOING THAN OIL (DON'T GET ME WRONG OIL HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY FAV). LIFT SMILED THE WHOLE TIME. OIL WAS REALLY SHY WHEN I GAVE HIM A FLOWER LEIS. I WOULD TOTALLY PAY TO SEE THEM PERFORM AGAIN!

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
Is Elgin Lift and Oil's last concert? Anybody have any info?

yeah. it was the last show but then since with the whole thailand airport thangie going on their in the state for another week. and will be performing in OHIO, this friday. Will let u knoe soon once i get the info

ampoo

sarNie Egg
yeah. it was the last show but then since with the whole thailand airport thangie going on their in the state for another week. and will be performing in OHIO, this friday. Will let u knoe soon once i get the info
Thank you. I hope everything goes well. :D

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
pictures are up on R.U.N. if you would like to take a look at it and comment!

Looks like you girls had tons of fun road tripping and when in Chicago/IL sunny! :) Glad of to see that since I know much hard work you R.U.N. girls also put into helping out at the concerts too.