Love Forever

pze

sarNie Adult
aum is harsh cant wait for more....

the boy is jealous that means theres something more then just hate....

as much of an ass aum is im loving it...keep it coming...

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I'm like really not liking Aum at all now! What an a*s! Yet so cute. Lol.

Thanks for the update!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
where did u find these dresses...i really like it, is there a site?
Idk it was my frend who send me it...

Aum is sooo mean, I hope he falls head over heels for Aff.
he will but just not rite now... he will slowly fall for her

aum is harsh cant wait for more....

the boy is jealous that means theres something more then just hate....

as much of an ass aum is im loving it...keep it coming...
he is jealous and an a**, but later he will be sweet....

I'm like really not liking Aum at all now! What an a*s! Yet so cute. Lol.

Thanks for the update!
thanks

I thought he would stole a kiss in the bathroom. :lol:
thanks for the update.
he is not gonna stole a kiss from her quite yet.... ^_^

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 10​

As both Aff, and Rita got downstairs, Aff notice how the place was.... She never in a million year imagine that her wedding was so beautiful... Every corner she looks at, there was red roses everywhere... hanging from the celing down to the doors... everything was red... As Rita walked in first, she spotted someone, she thought who looked very simliar to this one person she always meet.... Then she realized that it was him.... she thought to herself, why would he be here? Rome on the other hand couldn't believe that this girl is the brides bridesmate.... He started to laugh....

Rita's dress

As Aff entered after Rita, everyones eyes looked at Aff... Even Aum's eyes couldn't believe how beautiful his bride is.... Rome's eyes couldn't believe that he was going to miss out on this package... At that moment, Aff seems to be in her own little world.... She caught Aum's sexy eyes staring at her...... and then she looked down.... She thought, why does he make it seem like nothing had happen?.....When she got to where Aum and the priest was, they both faced each other..... They both said there vows infront of everyone.... and then the ring was put on... When they both finished, the priest told Aum, "you may kiss your bride"....... Aum smiled and went in for a kiss... At first Aff wanted to resist it, but she couldn't because everyone was watching them.....

Aff's dress:

Aum's Tux:

After the newly wed greeted almost each of the guesses, and finish talking to friends and family, it was time for them to change... As Aff was about to go to her room, Aum pulled her to a corner... and grabbed her...

Aff
: Aum, what are you doing? Let go of me right now...

Aum: Why would I? Mrs. Atichart? (smiling)

Aff: Aum, let go.. it hurts...

Aum
: (laughing) Wow, you know how to be hurt to? I didn't think you know how to be hurt?

Aff: Aum, please can you not do this on our wedding night? (pleading)

Aum: Do what? huh? (laughing).. You think that I'm going to sleep with you? hell no... I wouldn't sleep with a whore... I just came to warn you that if anything happens tonight, don't say that I didn't warn you... oh yea and don't be suprise either... (He lets go of her arms, and walked away)...

Aff thought why is he saying that?... she looked at both of her arms, and its red... When she got back to her room, Rita, was already dress up in an orange dress that was strapless....

Rita: Aff, how come your not dress yet? Whats with your arms girl? Why is it so red?

Aff: (lied) Oh its nothing, um I should go, and get ready.. wait for me alright?

Rita: okay? (Confused)

Rita's dress:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rome who was all dressed up, couldn't find Aum.... where the hell is Aum?...... he thought.... Suddenly Aum walks in...

Rome: Aum, where the hell were you? Look your not even dress yet? come on your parents are looking for you and Aff....

Aum: Yes, whats your point?

Rome: Where did you just come from?

Aum: Rome, calm down dude.... there is no need to freak out.... I came where no one ever came before... Here I'm going to change.... (walks into the bathroom)..

Rome
: Aum, what the hell is that suppose to even mean? (confused)..

*TBC*

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Aum's so harsh to Aff...but at least Aff was able to make Aum be amazed by her beauty :D I wonder what Aum has up his sleeves for the night. Thanks for the update.

pze

sarNie Adult
i agree rr....aum is harsh...cant wait till he changes his emotions but then at the same time imma miss the harsh aum too....i have a love hate for him rite now...hehe...

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 11​

As the party started, and guesses ate, and drink, Aum comes down and was greeted by Amanda....

Amanda: Hi, honey! I miss you so much! (smiling)

Aum: I'm glad that you came, I miss you too.... Its been a while that I haven't seen you! How are you?

Amanda: (puts her arm around Aum) I'm doing good, what about you?

Aum: (smiled) Me too.... now that your here, right by my side.... Here lets walk in..

Amanda: (pretended to be concern) What about your wife?

Aum: What about her? It doesn't matter, she can come by herself... (they both walked in)

Jinda, Jacob, Carla, Chai, and Rome all notices that there is a woman by Aum's side.... Jinda walks up to her son....

Jinda: Son, what are you doing?

Aum
: What is it mom?

Jinda: Aum, where is Aff? (giving Amanda the dirty look)

Aum
: I don't know

Suddenly Aff walks in wearing a white long dress that shaped her body very good.... Every eyes turned to her.... Including Aum... he couldn't believe how pretty she was..... but he must remember that he hates her...... He then turned his head towards Amanda, and took Amanda to dance.... Aff who saw that, didn't say anything except stood there... Rita who was next to her couldn't take it.....

Rita: Aff, um, why, I mean who is that girl? (wanted to go over and kick her butt)

Aff: Rita, calm down.... please don't start any trouble here...

Rita: Aff, how can you stand watching your husband with another woman? like this? If I were you, that bitch over there would already be dead by now....

Aff
: Rita, please

Rita
: FINE!

Aff's dress:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

There were laughter every where, and seems like everyone was having fun... The only person who wasn't was Aff.... The whole time, she has been sitting, and staring at Aum with Amanda... Every song that came on, she sees Aum always taking Amanda to dance.... She was started to get very bored and irraited.... She thought does he really not like me?.... It hurted her to see him with another girl, but what can she do?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

fun

Expired Sarnie
There is so many fan fiction and lakorns to watch that I totally forgot which chapter I am on... Oh boy... but I just started on your last two updates lol... oh my I love Rita. She is looking out for Aff wanted to beat up that Amanda girl lol... And Rome :drool: love him.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 11 continues....​

Rita, on the other hand, was sitting with Aff, until she saw chocolate fudge on the snack table, and then left Aff alone.... To Rita, chocolate is her world, and would always be.... She loves chocolate.... She got to the snack table, and saw the chocolate fudge with cherries on top... She was about to reach for it when somebody else came and grabbed it first....

Rita: Hey! Who the hell wants to mess with my chocolate? huh?

Rome
: Its you! (they both pointed at each other) Why do you keep stalking me?

Rita: Hey, I remember you Rome? right?

Rome: Yes, why?

Rita
: Well Rome, give me my chocolate back, right now!

Rome: Hey you know what, every single time we meet, I never know your name? so what is your name?

Rita
: Why do you want to know my name? I would never give you my name out to you... Never! Now give me my chocolate right now..... It's mine..... (trying to grabbed it from Rome)

Rome and Rita kept fighting over the chocolate unitl the chocolate slipped and made a big sting on Rome's tuxedo....

Rita
: opps! (pretended to smile)

Rome: You! (pointed his fingers at Rita)

Rita
: Me, what? I didn't do anything... (was about to walked away, but Rome grabbed her hands)

Rome
: Your coming with me... (pulled her with him)

Rita: (hitting his hands) what? Let me go, you stupid idiot...

Rome: No, you did this, you clean up the mess!

Rita: What? It wasn't my fault.... If it was, I would know! Now let me go...

Rome: (pulled her closed to him) Oh yes it is!

They both got to the bathroom, and Rome kept pulling her to the men's bathroom, but she refused to go... Rome forgot that she was a girl! So Rome decides that he will go and bring her a wet towel to wipe it off.... But before Rome goes in, he told her, if I come back, and your not here, your going to get it.... and no matter where your hiding, I will get you..... try me!.... She got scared, and stayed still..... Few minutes later, Rome comes back with a wet towel...

Rome: Here, (giving her the wet towel) Now, wipe it off! Right now...

Rita: Why me? Can't you do it by yourself? Its you who got dirty, not me!

Rome
: Ms. your the one who caused me to be in this mess....(grabs her hand, and put the towel in it) you either do it, or you get it? (examing her body from top to bottom)...

Rita: (covering her body) What the hell is wrong with you?

Rome: You know your not so bad at all... (smiling)

Rita: Pervert! (grabbed the wet towel, and started to wipe his shirt) Dumbass!

Rome just smiled!

*TBC*

n_naruk

Aum, all I can say is that he's such an a$$ to Aff! Eh, Amanda came to the after party. Rome and Rita, loving their encounter everytime. They're always fighting and arguing with each other...about like the littlest thing ever...So is the wedding night going to happen soon? Aum should "R" Aff. Lmao!

Thanks for the updates!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 12​

Aff was wondering where Rita was? and why was she taking so long? Aff, herself was not having so much fun... she looked around, and wonder where did Aum go? Why all of a sudden, he disappear right before her eyes! She got up, and looked around for him.... she wonders, where did he go?.... she couldn't find him inside the party, so she goes and check in the lobby.... right when she was about to go out the door... she was stopped by Leah...

Leah: Auntie Aff..... where are you going?

Aff: Leah, have you seen your brother?

Leah
: Aum, I saw him with another girl... he just went out to the lobby....

Aff: Okay thanks Leah... Im kind of in a hurry.. so I will catch you later... okay bye...

Aff doesn't know why, but she has a feeling that tonight is going to be bad... and she means bad.... she looked everywhere for Aum, including the bathrooms.... but there was no sign of him... so she decides to go check outside... Right when she was about to enter the front door to go outside... she hears someone moaning next door to her, like there enjoying some kind of pleasure.... Aff walks to the door, and slowly opened the door, and peeked thorugh, and notice someone very simliar..... It was Aum.... and that girl is Amanda.. she saw how Aum was kissing her neck, and licking everywhere on her neck... Amanda was moaning his name.... they were laughing, and touching each other.... Aff just felt like a knife had just stabbed her.... she felt pain all over again inside of her... she closed the door, and needed some fresh air.... so she went outside... Her tears were about to come out all over again... she already told herself that she doesn't want to be hurt anymore.... no more... she told herself over again and again... Aff wanted to scream, she wanted to let it all out...

All of a sudden, a hand came and touch her shoulder... she screamed, and then heard a fimiliar voice...

Aff
: Kevin, what are you doing here?

Kevin: I came to see you because is it your wedding today?

Aff: Kevin, can you ever just get out of my lfe?

Kevin: Why, we still have things to talk about...

Aff
: We don't okay... (getting irraited.... walks back inside the building)

Kevin: (pulled her arms) please Aff, just listen to what I've got to say...

Aff: Let go Kevin.... people is going to see us... let go

Kevin: No, not until your willing to talk to me...

Aff
: Kevin stop it!

Kevin then pulls her to a corner and tries to talk to her.... but she wouldn't listen, and told him that they were over a long time ago... Kevin couldn't accept that, so he try hugging her to see if she will soften up...she struggled to get off from him.... Then suddenly from far away, Aum who was coming from the front door, saw someone very simliar.... He walks towards them, and notice that it was Aff.... He confronts them...

Aum: If you want to do this kind of stuff, go and get a room!

Aff: (Both of them looked up, aff pushes Kevin off of her, and stood there) Aum...

Aum: So, I was right, you are a whore! I was just gone outside for a few minutes, and I come in, and I see you giving it to him... your whore!

Aff slapped his face...

Aum: You stupid bitch.... (grabbed her arms) your coming with me!

Kevin: Get your hands off her...

Aum: (punched Kevin) You stay away from my wife and I.... (he then grabs Aff again, and dragged her to the elevator)..

Aff: Aum, let me go... it hurts...

Aum: You stupid whore..... you fucken slapped me... (feeling his face)... your going to get it tonight..... (griping her arms even harder)

Aff: Aum, please don't do this.. You insulted me...

Aum: I don't fucken care!

The elevator opened, and he dragged her to his room..... He locked the doors, and then dragged her to his bedroom...

Aff: (pleading for her life) Aum, please I'm begging you not to do this.... enough is enough...

Aum: Why can't I? You were willing to do it with someone else? why not try me? I'm your husband.... (getting very mad).. So come on, I want to know how good you can do it, thats why guys keep coming back for you! (with the evil smile)

Aff
: Aum, don't.... you misunderstand everything.... I don't know what are you talking about.... (crying)

Aum threw her onto the bed, and then got on top of her...

*TBC*

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Well girls, have fun reading this..... sorry if its dragging...this all I can post for now.... I g2g get ready to go prom tonite....

next chapter: r scene? maybe not... idk yet... :rolleyes:

thanks for reading

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
great update. can't wait for the next update. thanks.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Well girls, have fun reading this..... sorry if its dragging...this all I can post for now.... I g2g get ready to go prom tonite....

next chapter: r scene? maybe not... idk yet... :rolleyes:

thanks for reading
thanks for the update.

have a great time at prom :)

n_naruk

Aum IS the one that's a whore---I mean manwhore! :D He was making out with his "gf" on his wedding day with Aff! What a jerk and he goes and accuse her having something to do with Kevin?! IDIOT! Oh, I hope it's "R" scene time in bed. Lmao!

Have fun at prom JEN! I second that with FUN, post pictures. :)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
That's so sad that Aff has so see her husband acting like that, she should just try to have fun :D
OMG I love chocolate too, and picture of chocolate cake looks so good :drool:
LOL Rome is making Rita clean the chocolate off of him.

pze

sarNie Adult
i agree aum was the one making out with his gf n then hes gonna call aff a whore....ahhhhh i just wanna smack him....update soon....i cant wait cliff hanger.....

enjoy ur prom though....take lots n lots of picture....