Love Forever

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
The jerk that pulled Aff on the arm was Kevin!

Aum:eek:n the day of our wedding, you will be mine.... and only MINE...
OMG! Sexy time on the wedding night! Rape! Rough one! Lmao! Excuse my dirty minded. Lmao!

Oh, It's Rome that Rita's going to bump into!

Can't wait for the next update!​

pze

sarNie Adult
im sensing some jealousy but its all good if he doesnt want to admit it....lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
**coughcough** i havent read this fic yet.. but only the intro.. seems intereting.. so i decided to make a poster for it... hope you like it.. i suck >_<.. it's very plain **coughcough** i still need to learn more.. n yea it's also my first shot at makin a poster too ^_^.. haha iono if it's gonna match ur fic.. but aniwaise.. enjoy ^_^...

pze

sarNie Adult
lolz...i agree chinky...im waiting for the wedding too....i want more jealousy....hehe....

aiko that poster is nice...

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
**coughcough** i havent read this fic yet.. but only the intro.. seems intereting.. so i decided to make a poster for it... hope you like it.. i suck >_<.. it's very plain **coughcough** i still need to learn more.. n yea it's also my first shot at makin a poster too ^_^ .. haha iono if it's gonna match ur fic.. but aniwaise.. enjoy ^_^ ...

omg i love it thanks aiko..... i wanted a poster for it but didn't know how to do one.... thanks... i will update this one soon....maybe chapter 7 tonite... cuz i go bc to skul tomrrow.... thanks guys for reading my fan fic

ouksa016

sarNie Hatchling
The jerk that pulled Aff on the arm was Kevin!

Aum:eek:n the day of our wedding, you will be mine.... and only MINE...
OMG! Sexy time on the wedding night! Rape! Rough one! Lmao! Excuse my dirty minded. Lmao!

Oh, It's Rome that Rita's going to bump into!

Can't wait for the next update!​
hahah i love that line too! goshhh so demanding! :p
and who else can it be besides our hot ROME!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 7​

Rita who was still daydreaming as she was walking, bumped into somebody...

?: What the hell?

Rita: (fell down and hit her butt on the ground) Omg who the hell just bumped into me? (yelling)

?: Its you who bumped into me... watch where your going..

Rita: (defending herself) Hey its not my fault I bumped into you.. its you who bumped into me... so stop (saying it up to his face) blaming me for your stupid mistake... Idiot...

?:(grabbed her arm) Hey, you need to stop arguing with me when your at fault... don't be yelling at me... do you even know who I am?

Rita: Let me go you idiot.. it hurts... Oh wait I'm talking with stupid here right? (starting laughing)..

?: No, I'm not...

Rita: Then who? Huh? stupid, let go of me..

?: Your talking to Rome Patchata... (smiling)..

Rita: Who? your not the country Rome are you? who the hell is Patchata? is that a city in Rome? What? I don't get you? (confused)

Rome: Okay, first of all... yes it is a country, but I'm not a country.. just my name... and Patchata is my last name... not a city in Rome... Okay.. do you understand me? your being retarded, next time don't bump into me again, and don't be blaming me for your problem.. do you understand me? (getting up in her face)...

Rita
: Yes I do... I think... (irritated)

Rome: Okay then.. (lets go of her arm)....

Rome then walks off... Rita thinking to herself, what the hell is wrong with this guy name ROME.. who has a name of a country? what? I still don't get it.... Was he messing around with my head? because I think it might be working.... Maybe he has mental problem or something?? What a dumbass.... she then walks off...

Rome got outside, and was greeted by his limo driver... The limo was opened, and Rome got in... He thought about what just happen 10 minutes ago.. and a smile came across his face... and then he started to laugh... He thought it was actually kind of funny and cute... but she was very annoying for blaming him... He suddenly remember that he doesn't know her name... He forgot to ask for her name.... shit.. he whisper.... But oh well, as long I don't see her again, then my life is all good....

Sitting on her bed, Aff was very nervous for tomrrow because its her big day.... What is she going to do when she is marry to Aum? and what if they both become one? The thought of becoming one, sends a chill down her spine... What will she do on her wedding night? What about if he wants to sleep with me on the same bed? Oh crap... I don't know what to do...

Rome who was sitting in his limo decided to call up his bestest childhood friend...

ring...ring...ring...ring...

Rome thought, why isn't he picking up?

ring...

Aum: Hello?

Rome: Dude, how come you didn't answer your phone?

Aum: And who is this suppose to be?

Rome: Its me Rome.. Did you already forget me? It hasn't been that long? Has it?

Aum: Oh, hey man, didn't even recognize your voice... How have you been?

Rome: I'm doing good... How about yourself? I just got back from America..

Aum:I'm doing good myself... Your already back from America? Why didn't you tell me so I can come and pick you up? And I thought you were done next year? Why so early?

Rome: Okay man... whats with so much questions? I'm back because of something.... (smiling)..

Aum: Oh what thing? Is it because of a girl? (laughing)..

Rome: Aum, are you stupid or what? I'm talking about you.. Why didn't you tell me your going to get marry tomrrow? Whose the lucky girl? Is it Amanda?

Aum: Oh.. no not her....

Rome
: What I thought you were...? Then who?

Aum
: Remember that girl I used to make fun of and tease her in High School?

Rome: You mean that hot girl that almost every guys like? except you? What was her name again? wait was it Aff Takasorn?

Aum: (getting very irriated) Rome she is not hot okay... but ugly and very slutty... but yes its her... my parents are making me get marry with her..

Rome: (started to laugh) Man, you are the probably the luckest guy to marry her.. If I were you, I would be hella happy...

Aum
: Why do you say that? Remember I hate her... (confused)..

Rome
: Aum, okay man.. I thought you were smarter than that... Dude when you marry her, you would get to explore her... your going to see everything that I always wanted to see... do you get what I'm saying?

Aum: (getting mad) What the heck Rome? I am not, do yu hear me, I will never touch her in this life time or any other life time... thats to disgusting...

Rome: Sure you are... (teasing him)... You should just look at her closely.. Look the way she walks... look how perfect she is... Her soft skin, look at her wavy hair.. don't you want to put your hands through it? Look at her body, omg I think we might be hitting the jack pot..

Aum: (Interrupted Rome's thought) Rome, what the hell are you thinking and talking about?

Rome: (came back to reality) Okay, Aum just telling to watch what you've got.. or your lose it...

Aum: Rome, you know that I don't pick up other's people trash..

Rome
: Then remember what you just told me.. so if anything happens to Aff, it's not your fault or maybe it is... (teasing him)... Okay later I got to go.. my parents are coming out of the house now... I will see you at your wedding tomrrow.. bye...

Aum
: bye..

That night Rita, and Aff went shopping.. Rita who finally convince Aff to go shopping with her for a couple of dresses... so they both can where it for the after party... Rita thought that it was pretty hard to make Aff come because she couldn't believe that her bestest childhood friend is getting marry to that cute jerk from 6 years ago... Aff and Rita entered a store.. Aff who was dozing off didn't pay much attention to what Rita was saying..

Rita: Aff are you listening to me?

Aff: huh?

Rita
: Are you okay?

Aff
: I am.. just.. um... tomrrow...

Rita: Are you scared for tomorrow? Then don't be... I will be there... right next to you.. well not next you because your husband is next to you but right next by you... Even if your not marrying the one you love... maybe once you guys marry, you guys will learn how to love each other...

Aff: Rita, I don't know about that... (remembering what Aum said to her at the restraunt)..

Rita: Aff, lets forget about this for tonight... and lets start trying on dresses.. come on I want you to be the prettist bride.... after the party..

Aff smile a little, and they went trying on dresses...

*TBC*

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
okay girls, for the next chapter.. i mite need a lil help... k so i have this scene where there is an after party after the wedding.. and i looked up so dresses for aff and rita.. i chose about a few... but idk which one to choose... so i will post it up... and then you guys can tell me... thanks again....

First dress for Aff:

2nd dress for Aff:

Front Side

Back Side

3rd dress

Back side

4th dress

5th dress

Back Side

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Rita's dresses.. the first two is her brides mate dresses.. so help me choose... thanks

#1 Rita's Brides mate dress:

2nd brides mate dress

Now after party dresses for Rita;

1st dress

Back Side

2nd dress

3rd dress

4th dress

So please pick anyone and at the end i will see which one wins.. thanks again..

and dont forget to read chapter 7

nkaujlie

sarNie Egg
okay girls, for the next chapter.. i mite need a lil help... k so i have this scene where there is an after party after the wedding.. and i looked up so dresses for aff and rita.. i chose about a few... but idk which one to choose... so i will post it up... and then you guys can tell me... thanks again....

First dress for Aff:

2nd dress for Aff:

Front Side

Back Side

3rd dress

Back side

4th dress

5th dress

Back Side

i like the second dress, and since she's married, it'll look really nice with the white

pze

sarNie Adult
haha love rome n rita....they both got humor...lolz....

aum aum aum he just dont know how jealous hes going to end up getting when he falls for her.......hehe....

keep it coming there getting married....im excited for drama....hehe

hmmm if its suppose to make him jealous or others c more skin then wat he wants others to see prolly go for the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th...other then that then any of those would do there really pretty.....but personally i like the 2nd dress

for rita's braids maid dress i like the 2nd one.....and for some reason i like the last dress.....since shes tall it will flow nice.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
your going to see everything that I always wanted to see... do you get what I'm saying?
^^OMG ROME!! He's too funny!!

Rome wish to not ever see Rita again. They say you get what you don't want. Mwahahaha!

For Aff, I really do like the 2nd dress too! It's perfect for her!

For Rita, the 2nd bridesmaid dress is absolutely gorgeous! For the after party, the last dress is perfect!

Omg, I can imagine both of them wearing the dresses!! And having the guys all stun at them with their mouth hanging open. Lmao!

Can't wait for the wedding night!​

pze

sarNie Adult
i really wonder wat aums gonna say later when he has his bestfriend saying all those things about his wife.....

rite now its just a watever to romes comments later i can see rome teasing him his fist is all balled up....lol

i feel like im stocking...lolz....more like i am....hehe....back to old times

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Ah, I love rita and rome….
Especially rome, he is hilarious! Thanks for the update!
yep thanks for reading

i like the second dress, and since she's married, it'll look really nice with the white
yes that one is cute.. i like it to.. thanks

haha love rome n rita....they both got humor...lolz....

aum aum aum he just dont know how jealous hes going to end up getting when he falls for her.......hehe....

keep it coming there getting married....im excited for drama....hehe

hmmm if its suppose to make him jealous or others c more skin then wat he wants others to see prolly go for the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th...other then that then any of those would do there really pretty.....but personally i like the 2nd dress

for rita's braids maid dress i like the 2nd one.....and for some reason i like the last dress.....since shes tall it will flow nice.
is aum is going to get jealous but he just doesnt know it yet.. and he wont be admitting it either... :)

your going to see everything that I always wanted to see... do you get what I'm saying?
^^OMG ROME!! He's too funny!!

Rome wish to not ever see Rita again. They say you get what you don't want. Mwahahaha!

For Aff, I really do like the 2nd dress too! It's perfect for her!

For Rita, the 2nd bridesmaid dress is absolutely gorgeous! For the after party, the last dress is perfect!

Omg, I can imagine both of them wearing the dresses!! And having the guys all stun at them with their mouth hanging open. Lmao!

Can't wait for the wedding night!​
the wedding nite would be a nightmare for aff thats what im going to tell u girls...

Rita is hilarious, had me cracking up lol. Rome is funny too, telling Aum about getting with Aff ahahaha.
i had to make rita funny n here and kinda of stupid, but i love her personality..

i really wonder wat aums gonna say later when he has his bestfriend saying all those things about his wife.....

rite now its just a watever to romes comments later i can see rome teasing him his fist is all balled up....lol

i feel like im stocking...lolz....more like i am....hehe....back to old times
im sure aum would be mad...idk yet.. thanks

sarnie

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, all the dresses are so pretty...can't wait to read about their wedding, poor aff though.