Love Forever

ouksa016

sarNie Hatchling
i like all of them im sure aff and rita will make it look 10x sexier :p

haha rome is funny he probably been checkin aff out

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i will update tis one soon... just not right now cuz i have ACT coming up next week.. n i have many projects to do tis week... thanks for reading... i will update soon

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 8​

The next morning came so fast.... As Aff was still sleeping, her mom walks into her bedroom to wake her daughter up...

Carla: Aff, wake up... today is your big day, and I don't think that you want to miss it.. (smiling)..

Aff: Mom, I don't care if I miss it... I rather sleep in, then be marry off... (whining)

Carla then smacked her daughter's butt...

Aff: OWWWWW! Mom what was that for? That hurt...

Carla:Up, up, up Aff.. No whining... Your a big girl now...

Aff
: (sat up on her bed) Mom, I'm scared!

Carla:(confused) Why are you scared? You should be happy today because its your day... Make it special, and worth it because it only comes once in a life time....

Aff
: But mom, I'm not marrying the guy I love? and he doesn't love me back.... (making a sad face)..

Carla:Aff, let me tell you something, we only have you as our daughter... and we want you to be happy, that will make your father and I happy too... We hope that once you and Aum get marry, you guys will learn how to love each other, and treasure each other... (tears coming)..

Aff: Mom, don't cry... if you cry, you would also make me cry... okay mom, lets go get ready for the big day.. (smiling)..

Carla
: OKay, (wiping her tears) I will meet you downstair then... and we can go from there on...

Her mom left the room, leaving Aff alone in the bedroom... Aff got up, and went to the bathroom.. she feels sick already.. she is feeling butterfly in her stomach, and it is scaring the crap out of her... she never dream that her wedding day would come so soon, especially marrying this jerk.. she snapped out of her thoughts, and got herself ready.... In 20 minutes she was downstair, and was ready to leave... Her mom, and her went to the place, where the wedding was held at... It was called Where Love Happens.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aum, on the other hand was awaken by his little sister Leah...

Leah: Aum, wake up, come on you lazy butt...

Aum: What do you want Leah? I'm tried.. stop it..

Leah: Aum, its your big day today, remember... me gonna see my brother's wifey...yay.. Aum is she pretty? I want to know... (screaming)..

Aum: (got up and looked at Leah) Leah, where is mom and dad?

Leah: Oh, there at the hotel ready, getting everything ready.. come on Aum, you never answered my question...

Aum: Leah, get out right now... go and get ready... (pointing his finger toward the door)..

Leah went out of his room... Aum got up, and went to the bathroom.. He told himself that he would make her life hell... He will make her regret marrying him, and she would always be his... He then got himself ready... He got downstair..... His little sister was already dressed... They both went straight to the hotel... When they got there, they met Rome, who was already waiting for Aum....

Aum: Rome, your here early? (smiling)..

Rome: Man, I have to because it is my best friend's wedding.... are you that stupid? (laughing)..

Aum: Shut up Rome (teasing him)... Hey man, you have the ring right? Remember your the best man...

Rome: Oh yea... don't worry I do... (searching in his pockets)... Trust me...

Aum: Sure you do.... okay you better find it... I got go get ready, its almost time... hey take my sis with you...

Rome: Okay see ya..

He took Leah, and they both went to go help set everything for the wedding...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Rita just arrived to the hotel, and was all happy because she has never been to a wedding before..... she remembers that her parents used to make her go to weddings, but she always fake to them that she was sick... now she regrets it... Is this wedding going to be big? she thought... She got out of her car, and was about to go to Aff's changing room, but got sidetrack when she enter into the building, she notice how beautiful the place was... She wished that this was her wedding day too... she kept day dreaming how her wedding day would look like, and who would be that prince charming she was going to marry... suddenly she bumps into someone...

Rita: What the hell? Who the hell bumped into me?

?: Oh, I'm sorry miss... (he looks at her) Hey its you! (they both pointed at each other)..

Rita: Its you again, the guy who had a name of a country.. wait state dude... (scraching her head)... no the guy who had a last name that was a city in Rome right?

Rome: Its you again.. are you serious.. whenever I meet you.... I always have bad luck... Why do you keep bumping into me?Are you stalking me? because if you are ... its scaring me...

Rita: Who would stalk a handsome, hot, yummy, sexy guy like you? Huh? I bet your the one who is stalking me...

Rome:Who the hell would stalk a dummy like you? huh? look at you.... ewwwwww.... keep dreaming... I came here for something...

Rita
: Hey who are you calling the dummy here? me... please.. I'm a smart person... okay.. got that.. and I'm here for something too... (she pushes him off)..

Rita then walks away... Rome thought, why did I have to meet that ugly stick again? Man, next time, she is not going to her away from me.. I will show her who is the dummy... (laughing)..
---------------------------------------------------------

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Of course, Rome would be the one to ruined Rita's day dreaming! Hahaha! Love it when they meet. Always arguing! Oh, I can't wait for the wedding and wedding night! R-Scene! Please tell me you're having an R-Scene for them on their wedding night! Lmao!

Thanks for the update!​

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 8 continues....​

Rita finally reaches Aff's room...She straightening herself up, and walks in... Hello my beautiful friend.... screaming and waving her hands up in the air...

Aff: Rita, what the hell are you doing?

Rita
: Omg I didn't know that auntie was in here... opps sorry... (feeling embarrassed)

Carla: (laughing) Rita, I'm glad your here, you can stay with Aff... and you need to also get ready to... Here is the dress Aff picked out for you.... okay I'm going to go down there, and see how everything is going.... bye girls... I will be back in 45 minutes.. (walks out the door)..

Rita
: Omg, I love your mom... so nice.. I wish my mom was like that...

Aff: Rita, shut up, and get ready... (smiling)..

Rita
: (teasing Aff back) gosh, Miss Atichart... I will....

Aff: Rita, I think that tonight can be your night to find your prince charming? It can also be your special night?

Rita: Aff, I don't think that any guys here would catch my attention because they are all old, they have wrinkels and also they are marry man... except Aum... (teasing)...

Aff: What did you just say? I better not hear what I just heard... (looking at Rita)..

Rita
: Oh nothing my sweet potatoes.... well lets get ready.. you look very hott in that dress... omg I'm so jealous.. (laughing).....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rome goes in check on Aum before he is a marry man.. Rome enters the door...

Rome: Dude, I think some girl is stalking me or something? it is scaring me...

Aum: (starting laughing) What? she might like you I bet...

Rome: Shut up, she doesn't even understand my name?

Aum: What do you mean? (confused)

Rome
: I don't know her name again... Darn it... but when I told her who I was and what my last name was, she thought that my last name was in the country Rome.... Do you get what I'm saying?

Aum: Yes, I do now we will deal with your issues later.. just get ready...

Rome
: Fine, hey is your girlfriend coming too?

Aum: Yes, she is because I, myself invited her... and also for the after party, my time is going to be with her... and only her... (smiling)...

Rome: Okay, back up man... What about your wife?

Aum: Who Aff?

Rome: No, Aum, who, Oprah? yes I mean Aff... Who do you think I'm talking about? huh?

Aum
: Oh don't worry about her I would make her regret marrying me... and why do you keep asking me it?

Rome: Well I wonder if your not going to be with her on the after party... can I have her? (teasing with Aum)..

Aum: What the hell? Hell no... she is going to be my wife.. nobody touches her... including you.... (getting jealous)..

Rome: Dang dude, I was just joking with you.... But seriously what the hell are you going to do Aum?

*TBC*

just a little something for today girls.... thanks

nkaujlie

sarNie Egg
thanks for updating...

aum is getting married to aff, but invited his gf to the wedding as well as telling rome that he is going to be with her at the after party, what a jerk. he's like freakin bipolar...lol. one minute he's saying he's gonna make aff regret marrying him, and the next he is like she belongs to only me.

i feel bad for aff, but if aum wants to play the game, i think aff should play it too... two can play the game, not just one...lol

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Ugh, can't believed that Aum invited his gf to his wedding! Lol Rome, he's just too funny!​

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Of course, Rome would be the one to ruined Rita's day dreaming! Hahaha! Love it when they meet. Always arguing! Oh, I can't wait for the wedding and wedding night! R-Scene! Please tell me you're having an R-Scene for them on their wedding night! Lmao!

Thanks for the update!​
Idk, we will see... but i love how rita and rome argue with each other tooo.. its so funny

thanks for updating...

aum is getting married to aff, but invited his gf to the wedding as well as telling rome that he is going to be with her at the after party, what a jerk. he's like freakin bipolar...lol. one minute he's saying he's gonna make aff regret marrying him, and the next he is like she belongs to only me.

i feel bad for aff, but if aum wants to play the game, i think aff should play it too... two can play the game, not just one...lol
aum is a jerk.. he says one thing and another thing its different....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks :D LOL i love Rita & Rome's encounters, they are so funny. OoOO Aum is kind of overprotective of Aff, possibly harboring some hidden feelings for her heehee.

ouksa016

sarNie Hatchling
hahah rome is freakin hilarious!! who oprah? hahahha
feel bad for aff..but its good to know that aum is jealous hahah

Babyt

sarNie Elites
okay girls, for the next chapter.. i mite need a lil help... k so i have this scene where there is an after party after the wedding.. and i looked up so dresses for aff and rita.. i chose about a few... but idk which one to choose... so i will post it up... and then you guys can tell me... thanks again....

First dress for Aff:

2nd dress for Aff:

Front Side

Back Side

3rd dress

Back side

4th dress

5th dress

Back Side
where did u find these dresses...i really like it, is there a site?

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 9​

In 10 minutes, the bride would be walking down the aisle to meet her newly wed husband. Aff who was sitting nervously on the sofa couldn't feel anything in her body.

Rita: Aff are you okay? (looking at Aff)

Aff: Yes, I'm okay, why wouldn't I be? (pretended to smile)

Rita: You don't seem like it.... Hey don't be nervous okay? I can tell your nervous as hell.... (giggling)

Aff: Rita, what is so funny? huh?

Rita
: Oh nothing..... you shouldn't be nervous because today is your special day... and make it your special day.. don't ruin it... If your happy, you know that your parents would be happy too.. just remember that...

Aff: Yea I know...

Rita: Well okay, I'm going to go check if there ready, and I would come back for you alright?

Aff: Yea, I guess..

Rita left the room...
----------------------------------------------------

On the other hand, Aum was all confident in what he was getting himself into... He knows that a person like Aff would be an easy target to get rid of.... He knows that this is the perfect time to get revenge on her.... she is going to be hurt more than him.... he is going to make her life hell for taking Amanda's place.... His friend Rome couldn't stop thinking why would his friend Aum, keeps bringing up the past about Aff?

Rome: Aum, what are you seriously going to do to Aff?

Aum
: Rome, why do you keep asking me the same question? huh?

Rome
:Well I just don't want you or Aff to get hurt...If you think about it, maybe Aff is not the same person anymore....

Aum: Rome, you just don't know her... Trust me... She think that she can trick me into her little plan that she might be planning... she thinks that I will fall for her... oh please.. that will never happen.... especially she is a slut...

Rome
: Okay, fine whatever you say.....just remember all the things you told me... You know what, I'm going to go check if there ready down there, and if they are, I will come back and get you... deal?

Aum: Sure!

Rome left the room...
-----------------------------------------------------------------

As Rome left the room, Aum decides to go to Aff's room. As the door open, Aum walked in... Aff who heard it, she didn't bother to look who it was because she thought that it was Rita.... Aff was in the bathroom fixing last minute things..

Aff: Rita is that you? You know what, I thought about your words you told me earlier... your right, I shouldn't be nervous about this because it's my day... and I should just be happy..... (smiling)

Aum
: You think that today would be your special day?

Aff: (Her smile turned into a frown, when she new who it was.... she got out of the bathroom) Aum, what are you doing here?

Aum: Why can't I be here? This is where my wife is... right? (walking towards Aff)

Aff: (She backed up towards the bathroom and ran into the bathroom, and tried to close the door, but Aum opened it before she could even closed it.. he then dragged her to a corner) Aum, what are you doing?

Aum
: (grabbed her arms) You think that marrying me today is your special day? huh?

Aff: I...um...um... Aum it hurts... let me go... (pleading)

Aum: (getting irritated) Tell me, why did you have to take Amanda's place? Why do you want me to marry you so much? Why do you keep throwing yourself at me, when I don't even want you? These questions just keeps repeating in my head every single second.... (he yelled at her) Answer me you whore....

Aff: (scared) Aum.... I was never throwing myself at you.. I never wanted to take her place.... I....

Aum: (grabbed her even harder) Your a lying bitch.... You know how much I hate you.... You know how much I have to pretend that I love you in front of everybody, when I don't even love you? I will make you see how much you will regret marrying me, you lying bitch... (He let her go, and walked out of the room)..

Aff who was pushed to the floor just sat there in the corner was scared and shocked of what just happened.... She couldn't think anymore... she doesn't know why he hates her? why is he like this?.... she stayed on the floor and couldn't move... Suddenly Rita comes in...

Rita: I'm back.... (looking for Aff) Aff? Hello?

Rita then goes near the bathroom, and found Aff in the corner...

Rita: Aff are you okay? omg what happened to you?

Aff
: (who was staring at the floor) Rita, are they ready?

Rita: (confused) Aff, tell me what happened?

Aff: (lied) nothing happened.... just... um... thats all.... are they ready?

Rita: (didn't want to get Aff mad) Yes, they are! I came here to get you....but.... Aff got up and straighten herself up, and walked out the door with Rita behind her....

*TBC*