Love Magician

meenia

sarNie Adult
ImCherrie said:
episode 8 out yet???
[post="101395"][/post]​

Yes.. but i'm still trying to upload.. It took me a while just to download it... And my computer froze yesterday.... just when i was upload it.. so i just started it.. it's going to take at least 3 hours....it'll be up today.....for sure.. :D

meenia

sarNie Adult
Part 8 is up..sorry for the delay... enjoy... i haven't watch it so i don't know what's going on....yet..I'll go watch it now..hehe..

meenia

sarNie Adult
Part 8 is very sweet and Qiao finds out that ming dao is faking to be his twin.. She was tick.... but all is good... when she saw the video on the computer.... IT was so sweet.... It's a good eps.... I wish i knew what they are saying.. too bad no one is doing subtitles for this series.. I think it's pretty good... Can't wait for next part...

meenia

sarNie Adult
xxaznswtrabbitxx said:
omg.....is episode 9 out yet, i wanna know his reaction when his ex comes back......
[post="104404"][/post]​

It is.. I'm finishing downloading it in an hour but it's going to take at least two more hours for me to upload it... So for sure it's up tonight....if nothing goes wrong...

sorry guys..something did go wrong.. I had to reupload and it will taking me at least four hours... I'm getting some sleep so it won't be up in filefront until tomorrow... sorry again.... Also, the file is so big that it has to be through filefront....

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
hmm..if it includes the Ming Dao dude, i gotta see it =)

the dl is quite long too :sweat: --how many episodes are there?

meenia

sarNie Adult
sorry guys... i can't seem to download part 10 at addict.... the link won't work.. so i don't know if i'm going to get part 10 up..... I don't know anyplace that will have this series.. i'll look around...but just to let everyone know that i don't have part 10....

meijiz

sarNie Egg
meenia said:
sorry guys... i can't seem to download part 10 at addict.... the link won't work.. so i don't know if i'm going to get part 10 up..... I don't know anyplace that will have this series.. i'll look around...but just to let everyone know that i don't have part 10....
[post="107417"][/post]​
: ) alrgihtz than! i'll help u upload episode 10!

_______________---

http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2JEPMV7...KQ0DTKUFSMKRS8P
can u reupload it on filefront?
cause when i wuz uploading on filefront, it wuz ogoing @10kb.. : ( so slowww
so i deicded to use yousendit :) but it only has a 7days limit!
and dont refer the site to anywhere else ^^ cause they delete these kinda file really fast : (

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
O.m.g i want to see that series so bad is it good so far? if it is then i want to try n' get it.does any body know where i can get it. i can't believe ming dao 's in there i love him.is jade the main girl in there does any body know?

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i just started to watching this series....probably gotta wait long to finish the whole series with sub....rite now there's only the first epi with sub....i really want to continue but since the rest isn't with sub, i don't want to watch it...