Love Magician

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
thanks meenia...hope you can upload it whenever....thanks linn for the link....i'll try and see what happens.....i really want to watch it so badly....been being patient for awhile now... :lol:

meenia

sarNie Adult
Lido_Lynn said:
OMG...THANKS GURL...=)..um...but how do i download from this site????=/
[post="140822"][/post]​
It's easy.. Log in, and then click on the drama or movie you want to watch and it will show you the summary and everything, then on the bottem is where the link will be.. But you will need Winamp to play these from that website.. It will tell you more if you go and click the help butten... hope that helps you out...

oh and part 20 is out... Part 21 will follow shortly...

yc5539

sarNie Egg
I really appreciate your hard work, but I can't download ep 20 from the filefront link. It said invalid key.

meenia

sarNie Adult
sorry guys for part 20... There's been problems uploading this part.. part 21 seems to be fine.. I don't know what other upload site is good that is going to last and will let me upload up to more then 250 mb because this file is big.. If i can't get it to work, then my last option is to spilt the file using hjsplit... and you guys will have to get that software download to join the file back.. Most of you guys have that, i think.. so i might just split the file.. I think in the help subject in this forum.. There should be a link for you guys to get the hjsplit... So i think i will do that..because i'm having problem uploading files that are big.. sorry again... but let me try again for part 20...

Here's the site to getting hjspliting..

http://www.freebyte.com/hjsplit/

I think from now on... i will use this to split the file into two and us megaupload or something like that...to upload the file.. I don't really want to resize the quailty of the picture.. I like it like this..because the pix is more clear.. so that's what i will do...

mzlight

sarNie Egg
thanx meenia for uploading this series really appreciate it. i just started watching it and it is sooo good. hahah ming dao and shao wei are so cute. =P

meenia

sarNie Adult
finally part 20b is up.. Hope that works for you guys...

also, i have part 1 with english sub up... It takes forever doing sub, because i have to download it again and then it taked a couple days if no one is seeding.. so i'm not sure if i want to have english sub done to all the parts.. I know i have to do part 8 again, so that will have sub... there's many website that has this series in english sub.. If you want english sub, you might just have to look around... if i have time.. i will do one at a time with sub... but there is no promise on that..

Oh and i'm downloading the ending right now. It will finish downloading in a couple days... so that's my update.. finially the series is over...well not until i put it up...heheh..

meenia

sarNie Adult
Well guys, THIS IS THE END...... I just put part 22 final up... HOpe you guys enjoy this serie..because i did... I'll work hard on the subtitles..But enjoy the ending.. I only wish i knew what they were saying.. It's a cute ending... I like it.... so enjoy....

Great, then i can work on others project.. thanks for the news of having english sub...

Ana

sarNie Adult
I just finished this series. It was good but sometime the joke is too corny and some characters tend to overreact abit too much. At 1st I didn't really wanna watch this series cuzz I didn't like n'ke [she was hella annoying in Frog Prince]. I changed my mind after watching the 1st 2 episodes. She is actually very cute. And her acting is considerably good. I guess I was just bias cuzz I wanted the main gurl from Frog Prince in it. Anywayz, Ming Dao was once again amazing. I think he can really act. I like how his character gradually changes as the series go on. There wasn't much sweet scenes btw Yasi and little Bei which was quite disappointing.

Fernando in the beginning was planning something w/Annabella to take away neo-image from Yasi. I think the whole point of that was forgotten :blink: . Cuzz one minute he was the biggest jerk going against Yasi then all of a sudden he's this understanding guy after his life been saved by Richie?!

I thought Richie and Kelan makes a cute couple too. She's very pretty. And his son is adorable. I actually shed a tear for the little guy when his father yelled @ him cuzz he though the kid was a trick by his adopted father. And the Part on the roof. That kid also did good in Star Apple Garden ^_^ .

As for how in the world Fernando got w/Emma :unsure: . I'm still not sure. It's like they just threw them 2gether so he'll end up w/someone :huh:

At some point the series did drag very badly that I didn't think I can go on :rolleyes: . However, it's still worth the $28 !!

Two characters that I HATE to the core has gotta be Sarah/Qingkong and Mango. QuingKong for being incrediblely self-fish. Stealing someone elses design and claiming it to be hers still when the truth was known and never actually wanting to tell the truth. Sure her career will be over. She has no one to blame but herself. I got really annoyed @ how all the characters kept on feeling sympathy for her :wacko: . And for hanging on to Yasi. This stupid #@^% left him 3 years ago all of a sudden she wants to claim him back. Obviously he has no more feelings for her and she knows it too. And to think he wanted to play her was just dumb. All he wanted to do was 2 cure her hands. So to get him back [cuzz he's w/bei now]. She jumped to A-mour. And how the hell she's gonna get angry that little Bei is Anna's daughter. What right does she have?!. She's ungrateful to Yasi, Little Bei and Anna. Everytime little Bei would back off without telingl the truth about the plagarism I wanna strangle her

kazee

I loved this movie.. ming dao is cute in here.. i finally finished it too...