Luk Maai Blien See (TV Scene)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I thought it was wise to chose Namfon as Rethai. She has that innocent look to her. And gosh, I skipped a few of Namfon lakorns because she hasn't had any nang ek role erg. But this will be my first time seeing her play rai and honestly she is good. I see through her sneaky eyes. I can't wait until the drama builds up. I hope it will be awhile before Margie shows up lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Omg I cant wait until the next episode. Rethai is so pissing me off, very good acting. I just want to kill her. Poor Thip, she was so heart broken. Benz is great at showing emotion when she cries. And Rome is drop dead handsome!

cecilia

Staff member
i hate Namfon in here so much.
she let her greed takes over her friendship
how can she do that to benz ..
Benz's too awesome at her role.
so sad :lmao:

fun

Expired Sarnie
i hate Namfon in here so much.
she let her greed takes over her friendship
how can she do that to benz ..
Benz's too awesome at her role.
so sad :lmao:
When she was crying in the rain, I was so amazed how much emotion she put into it. I was so heart broken, I hope Thip gets her revenge on Rethai! ERG!

cecilia

Staff member
i felt her pain there too .. especially when she fell down, grabs onto her chest as if she's going to die, then recalled what her mother said to her. I wish she listen to her mother earlier -- :(

superwoman

sarNie Egg
^ It really depends on your taste in genre, plot, etc. In my opinion I really like it. The pranang starts off in love, soon-to-be-wed, which doesn't happen often in start of a lakorn. And be prepared for a whole lot of drama. The plot is picking up very fast.

nolee

sarNie Adult
I'm lovin this lakorn so far, it has my favorite people in it ; ROME, BENZ, & CHAI.. i was never into margie though so i hope she don't come around anytime soon lol. she looks so old.

namfon is such a great fatal attraction character. think lakorn w/ her, stephan & aum p. she's just too good that i hatez her already. i also don't like rome's character, b/c he's stupid. :lol:

i feel sorry for benz. chai seems alright for now. i hope benz beats them all down. B)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Man, when Benz cries...it's so sad, she lost so much. It was intense when she wore black to Rome and Namfon's wedding. I feel bad for Benz, but gosh, she almost killed an innocent child inside Namfon so many times. I feel sorry for Chai the most, he's so caring yet Benz doesn't really love her :( I can't wait for the kids :D

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i've been so disappointed with rome's choice of lakorn plot they don't interest me but seems like many of you are enjoying it so yeah

fun

Expired Sarnie
i've been so disappointed with rome's choice of lakorn plot they don't interest me but seems like many of you are enjoying it so yeah
I thought this was a good choice he made, but I didn't like the idea that he is protray a 40 year old man =(

I haven't seen 3 yet, I will wait for 4 and watch it together. :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Rome is just like a supporter, I feel like Chai has more of a part in here that Rome. But today's episode had the little kids. I think Benz is a good actress, she makes me feel sad for her but sometimes I think she goes overboard, like taking Rome/Namfon's son from school.

natty

Chubs
Oh My God, as much as I do like this lakorn (I have to say that rome and numfon pairing is good! they look good together. they should have another lakorn together where they actually pair up in good terms) but anyways I swear Thip is so beyond pathetic! He's just a guy! No matter how much you think you love someone so much but it's just so ugh that someone can go that crazy over someone. I mean like seriously you can be so heartbroken that you went from a nice girl to one who can do anything and everything to physically harm another person? I mean Rethai is bad, I'll give you that but she's far from evil. She only staged an intimacy (which I also think is one of the must dumbest stunt ever. I can not believe he BELIEVED that he slept with her. Like oh my freaken god! You were passing out! Do you freaken not remember that? It's not like she put a date r drug in the drink, she used a sleeping med!) Thip is beyond evil and pathetic. I felt for her when she got her man stolen, but then when she went nutz, I have no more sympathy.

Can't wait for the pra'nang to grow up and get involve with their mothers' drama.

fun

Expired Sarnie
^ Love makes you go crazy, well in this lakorn- psycho-pathetic lol

Chatree is completely an idiot. I am guessing Rethai will die. Chatree and Thip will finally be together. As for Chai, I don't know, he would possibly just let go of her like in all other lakorn where the third wheeler gives nang ek back to pra ek lol... And of course the kids will be wed. Happy ending lol...

natty

Chubs
Oh man they're going to end up back together? just like Meu dok rak baan... no no i think that's wrong.. i mean he's so beyond stupid and she's so beyond nuts in the head... i dont think they should end up together.. but i do think they should at least end on good terms, be friends at least for the sake of their children..

poor chai again!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am just assuming :lol: yeah I want them all to be on good terms. Maybe along the way, Chatree does fall in love with Rethai. OMG Thip should have done what Parnrawee (Artit Ching Duang) did to Sanglaa... forced her to get an abortion :loool:

natty

Chubs
lol she probably knew that rethai wouldnt.. i mean she did use the baby to catch the stupid guy.. so she went to the next step, by trying to help her have a miscarriage..