MaeKa Kanom Wan(Makers Group)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Pan used p'wat all along so I dont feel that sorry for her cause he also in some aspect used her aswell....... but I do feel sorry for her regarding her situation with her dad..........he is such a loser! he shouldnt be using his daughter like that :arrg: I know something dramatic will happen to the bad people and maybe to pan aswell since she is so angry with p'wat for choosing pai over her, she bound to do something to hurt pai/thong'ek! so I cant wait we have 4 more episodes left......

Anyway love this lakorn Im totally obsessed with it too.......been watching it in thai without subs and picking up a few words here and there but am so glad that wishy has subbed this lakorn for us :clap: :clap:

Am loving all the cute scenes of pai and p'wat their staring into each other eyes were so cute it made me blush with them......
OMG CherryApple, you're not thai?? I thought you were thai!

Oh i know I sympathize Pan, specially since her dad's a dick! <_< But I hope something good happens to Pan in the end. She's gonna need it, specially after the truth comes out.

I find it funny the day after Wat broke off the wedding & pan came over to talk to him. He told her he's seeing Pai. Ouch! Double whammy right there!

joey

sarNie Adult
Please do make an MV of cherry and mart! love this lakorn!!!
I so cant wait to see it. thanking you in advance :)
i second that. i would love to see a MV of these two. i'm totally crazy about this lakorn; it keeps on getter cuter & cuter, sweeter & sweeter, and funnier & funnier. haha..just say everything about this lakorn is getting better & better. can't wait also and thanks in advance! :)

i know CherryApple, i thought you were thai too or atleast understand thai language. i understand what u mean about pai & p'wat staring into each other eyes. i too blush while watching it. love how p'wat always smile at her and gives her "i'm in love" kind of looks. :wub: gosh i often found myself wishing i were pai, so i can be the recipient of that look too. :D their exchanges are just too cute!

luvcherry

sarNie Egg
i second that. i would love to see a MV of these two. i'm totally crazy about this lakorn; it keeps on getter cuter & cuter, sweeter & sweeter, and funnier & funnier. haha..just say everything about this lakorn is getting better & better. can't wait also and thanks in advance! :)

i know CherryApple, i thought you were thai too or atleast understand thai language. i understand what u mean about pai & p'wat staring into each other eyes. i too blush while watching it. love how p'wat always smile at her and gives her "i'm in love" kind of looks. :wub: gosh i often found myself wishing i were pai, so i can be the recipient of that look too. :D their exchanges are just too cute!
this is a second thai's lakorn which i love ....(the fist is Keaw Tah Pee)....there have no any boring sense...i love every character in this lakorn ...but love cherry more...love the way she actting as baipai :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Please do make an MV of cherry and mart! love this lakorn!!!
I so cant wait to see it. thanking you in advance :)
For sure I will make a MV. I'm gonna wait for next weeks epi to start on it. :D The concept of the MV is gonna be about Pai denying her love for Wat. heheh.

Ohhhh I know. I've watch epis 10 & 11 so many times now! I totally love this lakorn!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
for some reason after ep 10 i just lost all interest in this lakorn...i started ep 11 but i never finished it.
gosh i really enjoyed it so far too. :huh:

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
It's official...my whole house (well the female portion anyway) and my mom's friends are in love with Smart...he's our dream guy!!! You should have seen me, my mom and her three best friends fighting over this guy today...it was seriously funny. We were arguing as if he's available to be fought over... :wub: :loool: :loool: :loool:

joey

sarNie Adult
It's official...my whole house (well the female portion anyway) and my mom's friends are in love with Smart...he's our dream guy!!! You should have seen me, my mom and her three best friends fighting over this guy today...it was seriously funny. We were arguing as if he's available to be fought over... :wub: :loool: :loool: :loool:
haha...do u mind if i join in the fight too? :arrg: i'm too are in love with Smart while watching MKKW. he is such a charming guy; i especially love his sexy voice & his irresistible dimple smiles. :drool: gosh he is so cute/hot!!! love his character so much!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Episode 11 was too cute...for Wat especially...the big mafia boss turned into total softie just cuz of Pai...It was funny how her food was super sweet...just goes to show how into her cooking she gets...that her emotions get expressed through her food...

But watching this lakorn reminds me of Sapai Look Toong, Mart is the same playful character...but I loved him more with Janie, and I loved his goofy character more...but both lakorns got him to sing, not so well...but it was still pretty funny...

joey

sarNie Adult
thanks rr for the links! i luv it a lot! cannot wait to see some of the scenes in the second mv. it looks very sweet and cute! :wub:

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
the two official MVs for MKKW
credits to wishboniko :wub:
Mai Chai Kon Rieb Roy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A042rCh5V_A
Neung Natee Tee Yao Nan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9ObLShItWA
^and this one has scenes that we haven't seen yet, so i'm exciting to watch them :)

Thanks for sharing rr :)

I really like the songs in this lakorn and the mv were so beautifully done. Im so gonna go to my thai video store and get meself a copy and play it over and over and over again:yahoo:

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
OMG CherryApple, you're not thai?? I thought you were thai!

Oh i know I sympathize Pan, specially since her dad's a dick! <_< But I hope something good happens to Pan in the end. She's gonna need it, specially after the truth comes out.

I find it funny the day after Wat broke off the wedding & pan came over to talk to him. He told her he's seeing Pai. Ouch! Double whammy right there!

No Im not thai but I have been watching thai lakorns for quite some time now I cant remember when I first started ^_^
I actually pity pan too but the last scene of pan with p'wat just gave me an eerie feeling she has something bad planed so l dont see a happy ending for pan at all but i could be wrong! We just have to wait I guess.....

CherryApple

sarNie Adult

You're so cute :lol:
We have the same obsession here cause I cant seem to get enough of this lakorn I actually look forward to the beginning of the week and want the weekend to go by heaps fast just so I cant watch mart and cherry ^_^
Really! you thought I was thai?? I guess people normally automatically think your thai because you watch thai lakorns :)

joey

sarNie Adult
You're so cute :lol:
We have the same obsession here cause I cant seem to get enough of this lakorn I actually look forward to the beginning of the week and want the weekend to go by heaps fast just so I cant watch mart and cherry ^_^
Really! you thought I was thai?? I guess people normally automatically think your thai because you watch thai lakorns :)
yes, my anticipation for this lakorn is CRAZY!!! whenever i finished the tuesday's episode, i want to fast forward to monday again right away. the waiting is killing me! now i kind of don't mind the wait though so the lakorn won't end that quickly since there is only 4 episodes left. gosh thinking about no more mkkw after it is over get me all sad & mushy. :lmao: i do not want it to end that fast. this is the only lakorn that i'm in love with so i got nothing left to watch after it finish. i might try some other lakorns, but i doubt i will like it as much as mkkw though. i just love everything about it, and mart & cherry pairing is just too cute. :wub: i cannot wait to see those sweet scenes that i saw in the 2nd mv that rr shared. it looks like their scenes get even more sweeter & cuter in the next episodes. i hope these two will pair up again in the future. :)

i don't really know why i think you're thai. ;) maybe the links of cherry's site that you posted earlier made me think that you have to know thai to be able to find links of the lakorn like that than the non thai speakers. i don't know, something about you made people think you're thai though, and this has nothing to do with watching thai lakorns since i too watch it and i'm not thai. :p sorry that i got it all wrong. :(

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i know what you mean. the beginning scenes in the second mv seems so sweet. i watched them over dozens times. i can't get enough of mart/cherry.

joey

sarNie Adult
i know what you mean. the beginning scenes in the second mv seems so sweet. i watched them over dozens times. i can't get enough of mart/cherry.
haha...likewise. i watched them over & over many times too. :D gosh the blindfold part with the surprise proposal was just too CUTE/SWEET!!!! just can't get enough of that part.... they look so in love with one another. :wub: my heart just melts along with them. luv the cooking scene at the end of the mv too... they seem like they can't keep their eyes off each other even for a second. Mart & Cherry chemistry is just too awesome!!!

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
haha...do u mind if i join in the fight too? :arrg: i'm too are in love with Smart while watching MKKW. he is such a charming guy; i especially love his sexy voice & his irresistible dimple smiles. :drool: gosh he is so cute/hot!!! love his character so much!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:
Not at all...but I should probably warn you one of my mom's best friend is seriously in love with P' Smart so she'll be fighting you and me tooth and nail... :tease: :arrg: :spin: