Malai Sarm Chai (Exact)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
In my opinion about Thongpairom; a lot of guys like her because she is easy, pretty(which I don't think pang is pretty at all), and she knows her things;-). So it's every guys fantasy there.
you're right she knows her deeds! guys fall for that even if it's a one time thing for them. i guess that's why captain's sprung on her b/c i got the part where he told son that yes she's very conservative...

yot doesnt know why he did what he did to help hehe; deep down he loved her but he was blinded by pang...

seems like today episode she's got son in bed with her? i hope not true ugh!

cant wait for today episode. wish they would air everyday. anyone know how many episodes left?

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I think its really close toward the end of the lakorn. I don't want to spoil you about Direkruj and thongpairom so I'll mum about that part and let you find it out yourself. I think today episode is so sad for Yot. Yot is loosing everything Including his house too. His wife stole the most important jewel that belong to his mother and she tried to get the madam to sell it. But the madam smart not to touch that piece or she'll can get into deep trouble. In my opinion I think thongpairom is a dumbest nang'rai i ever seen in any lakorns.

Interesting fact: the lady who write the script for this lakorn is the lady that play Pentor's boss P'mone from Pentor sitcom. I knew she co wrote the script in the lakorn Hua jai Chocolate with Aom and Mos.

looksy

sarNie Adult
I haven't watched today's episode, yet. I just hope that Chao Direkruj doesn't make a mistake and sleep with Tong. So far, he is trying his best to refuser her advances.

Noydarny, I agree with you. Tong has skills and she knows how to tempt these men. I just hope that Chao is smarter than Yot, which he seems to be so far. As much as Yot loved La-or-orn, Tong didn't have to work very hard at all to win him over.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Jao Direkruj does sleep with Tong sadly ;[ but lucky no one even himself knows it lol... after you watch it you'll see why ... so sad that Pang's 2nd child got killed -.-" I mean sure his dad is just the horse mange manager guy but still he was just a kid.... Puri tells the truth in tmr's episode, but I wonder if Captain will believe him

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Well it's karma between those two. Bai killed puri child so I guess puri sees as a way to avenge his son death even if it wrongs. I think by the time Yot going to see everything its going to be too late for him. He lost everything pretty much in today episode.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
lol glad it's just a dream of tonphailum...

you can see chao slowly falling for her. wish he had more emotions in his face.

puri wanted revenge and make things better since that child is the only one left that khun yot thinks it's his son. omg bai is going to swing that sword at puri yikes. hope he's able to tell the truth b/c if he doesnt then there's not many that knows the real truth besides puri's wife.

cant wait until next week; darn a whole 3 days to wait...

getting good. oh khun thep is back or wonder if it's her dream again?

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
lol glad it's just a dream of tonphailum...

you can see chao slowly falling for her. wish he had more emotions in his face.

puri wanted revenge and make things better since that child is the only one left that khun yot thinks it's his son. omg bai is going to swing that sword at puri yikes. hope he's able to tell the truth b/c if he doesnt then there's not many that knows the real truth besides puri's wife.

cant wait until next week; darn a whole 3 days to wait...

getting good. oh khun thep is back or wonder if it's her dream again?
It's the least Ka'nong can do for what he has done in the past. Also even if he doesn't get to speak the truth or if he does and people doesn't believe him then Yot's sibling can help shed some light and let him know that perhaps he is not capable of having a baby. What's that term ?? like he has a dead sperm? LOL Yot and his siblings were shock to find out when La'or On was pregnant because all this time they thought she was the one that couldn't have a baby.

While is it harsh that a kid has to die but if it happens, look on the brighter side - one less bad DNA on the planet LOL As I was watching I wonder if there were any AIDS or STD's during that time because golly the men has a lot of wives and also Tongpairam changes men like she change her wardrobe.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Well Thongpairom grew up in brothel so I'm pretty sure she knows how to protect herself. I guess Khun Yot doesn't know that he is impotent and let's see if he will believe ka Nong or not. I really think he is not going to believe him bc he listens to thong more.
Im happy to see that Chao Direkruj is falling for LaOr-on bc I think even with three children she still have a lot to offer to any guys. So he know she is a gem but he have to keep to himself bc she is still married. I guess the next part it's probably a dream that Khun Thep come back but he probably come to say goodbye to her and the children. So sad.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
the pictures look great! noydara: yes that would be nice. they would look cute together.

fill me in on what happens today please anyone that is watching it...

i love details hehe.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Well today nothing going on much. Yot is penniless and kanong told him the truth about Thong. Now he pretty embarrassed because he went from wealthiest guy to the nothing so he locks himself in his castle. On LaOr-on side she learned that her husband died from malaria and he came into her dream to say goodbye to her. From the preview tomorrow is going to be spicy with thong and plus I think LaOr on sister going to meet Narin and Direkruj too so I have a feeling it's going to be interesting on that one.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Well today nothing going on much. Yot is penniless and kanong told him the truth about Thong. Now he pretty embarrassed because he went from wealthiest guy to the nothing so he locks himself in his castle. On LaOr-on side she learned that her husband died from malaria and he came into her dream to say goodbye to her. From the preview tomorrow is going to be spicy with thong and plus I think LaOr on sister going to meet Narin and Direkruj too so I have a feeling it's going to be interesting on that one.
thanks for the update. so what did he do with thonprailum?

omg wow interesting cant wait to go home and watch it hehe...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I have a feeling that Nooyim is going to end up with Khun Yot's brother Prokai not Narin.
it will be awsome if that really happen..I don't want Nooyim to marry Narin anyway...also if I was Nooyim, I wouldn't want to marry Narin..he is not at fault but I couldn't bear to use the same last name of the person who is the big cause of my family tragedy...I could be friend with him but not to marry him...just hope Nooyim is strong to stand to her feet and not fall for Narin again.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Today episode was ok not excite it. I guess Tong convinced Yot that she is innocent all along. I don't feel bad for Yot anymore and he deserves everything happen to him. So the aunt saw Narin and she likes him but tomorrow she is going to meet Chao and I'm the preview she really Wang him.lol Thong and Sang Rawee are going to compete for Chao affection.. Man Son is handsome in this lakorn.

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I feel the same as you HuabNag. They have so many many unnecessary parts that they can skip over. I guess the author felt it is very important to mention Yot and Thong and I don't know why since LaOr-On is not going back to him..I wouldn't either since he slept with Thong and she slept with so many men too.

cecilia

Staff member
^i'm surprise she didn't get aid or Yot himself lol

anyway, i thought it serve Yot right to have to suffer the loss since he got himself into this ..
I know he regret a few times of La-or orn absence but i hope, he really is regretting this time (hopefully next week episode)

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I wish there are more interacting between Direkruj and Laor-on because he is clearly in love with her. Her son loves him and he is wonderful to her step-daughter. I don't know why they have to bring Yot into the picture because clearly he is not worthy of Laor-on love. I hate her parents and they are so selfish and her sister is a biggest b**ch.