Malai Sarm Chai (Exact)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yep p'gai is working with the exact team and hope to see Au and Anne reunited too
oh in pantip they mention something about Chakrit and Aff too. I have a feeling that
might a be good changes with the casting. Anyway this lakorn is exact ch3. Maybe
ch3 is making so many shock surprised news. My prediction is in between Aom, Anne, Aff
is the n'ek voting polls. My vote is Anne, Aff is fine but lately her lakorn isn't
that good. Let see how Aff work in 'Vanida'.

tinah

sarNie Coma
the role cold be for anyone right now since it has yet to be confirmed. i dont see aff in this role. maybe aom or anne though..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Someone change the topic. This lakorn is ch3 more to ch5. If Anne and Au, they
both belong to ch3. My dream will be true if Au and Anne reunited. Yeah i agree
with u Tinah i can't picture Aff with Au but Anne or Aom would be better. 2 fingers cross for Anne.
But maybe Aom mite not be in this lakorn anymore so the 2 choice is Anne and Aff.

jakjann

Jakjann
What I hear it that Exact have bought this drama and almost of cast Exact will choose it (It´s Exact production and Who&Who) but It will ON AIR on TV3 (CONFIRM!)

jakjann

Jakjann
Yeah that it what I hear , he will has a lot of works or not I´m not sure

but what I mean about CONFIRMED is that it will on air on CH3

I think it can only show on TV3 because if they work with Khun Gai and because drama shedule on Exact is full: Dramas all around next year are/wait to shows : Yark Yod Tawun Wai Tee Plai Fah (ON AIR AROUND DECEMBER-JANUARY 2010), Dork Ruk Rim Tang (February) , Jub Tay Wai Ray Sasamorn, Rong Ram Pee, and they have another 3 dramas to produce but it can change everytime

tinah

sarNie Coma
if exact collaborate with a different channel dont they always have to air it on that channel even if they are the one who is producing it

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah that it what I hear , he will has a lot of works or not I´m not sure

but what I mean about CONFIRMED is that it will on air on CH3

I think it can only show on TV3 because if they work with Khun Gai and because drama shedule on Exact is full: Dramas all around next year are/wait to shows : Yark Yod Tawun Wai Tee Plai Fah (ON AIR AROUND DECEMBER-JANUARY 2010), Dork Ruk Rim Tang (February) , Jub Tay Wai Ray Sasamorn, Rong Ram Pee, and they have another 3 dramas to produce but it can change everytime
Plus another thing is Au Thanakorn he belong to ch3.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah i'm going to tune in to watch Au and Aom 1st time onscreen too.
Atleast a new pair for a good change, cos seeing the same face sometime
might get bored. Like they always had the Ateam onscreen again and again.
Its just too much! Is there a chance that Au might one day pairup with the beautiful
Aff but her acting isn't good like her figure but the pretty Aom will do well. And there
is no problem with the handsome Au, he will do well.

jakjann

Jakjann

Aom Phiyada still be the Nang ek
Another husband I don`t know.... but confirmed is R The Star is in this drama, too. But which role, no idea.

23 พ.ย. 16.00 น. ถ่ายทีเซอร์ ละครมาลัยสามชาย เป็นละครเรื่องใหม่ของเอ็กแซก ที่พี่อาร์ได้ร่วมแสดงด้วยค่ะ
http://rfanclub.com/...hp?topic=2265.0
23rd November 4PM was a shooting for the teaser of Malai Sam chai. It is a new Lakorn from Exact.

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
thanks jakjann for updated the news!
wow, can't wait to see the party Exact-Scenario Together 2010!
hope AOM will continue to play in lakorn even she is married now.

jakjann

Jakjann
เคยอ่านเจอในนิตสารบันเทิงฉบับหนึ่งแต่จำไม่ได้ว่านิตยสารอะไร ที่คุณบอยจองคิวพี่อ้อมไว้เล่นเรื่องมาลัยสามชาย ดาราชายที่วางไว้มีคุณอู๋ธนากร ได้ติดต่อคุณชาคริตแต่ต้องดูคิวคุณชาคริตก่อนว่าจะเล่นได้หรือเปล่า ส่วนอีกคนจำไม่ได้ว่าเป็นใคร from Member Kae @Aom FC

http://aomphiyada.com/webboardDetail.asp?topicID=879&page=2

She read some magazine that she can not remember it anymore what for magazine it was. Khun Boy books Pi Aom for Nang ek role in Malai Sam Chai. An actor that they want is Khun Au Thanakorn, and Khun Boy has contacted to Chakrit but must wait when he has time or not. And they next one actor she can not more remeber it.

But it is R the star. Maybe, I think R The Star act as a 3rd husband.

jakjann

Jakjann
PRAEK CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!

Gong Saharut,
Captain Puthanet and
Son Yuke Songpaisarn

OMG YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DReams come true Gong and Captain again!!!!!!!!!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
please say it aint so! kong and son yuks acting suck. only actor ill enjoy watching it for is aom and captain. i guess exact isnt gonna work with ch3? my hopes for au in here is gone..