Malai Sarm Chai (Exact)

tinah

sarNie Coma
please say it aint so! kong and son yuks acting suck. only actor ill enjoy watching it for is aom and captain. i guess exact isnt gonna work with ch3? my hopes for au/chakrit in here is gone..
[/quote]

jakjann

Jakjann
I Think they aren´t work togehter anymore.... I dont know why

because all cast are this:

"มาลัยสามชาย" >> อ้อม = ลอออร - กัปตัน = คุณยศ - ก้อง สหรักษ์ = พี่เทพ - สน ยุกต์ = เจ้าดิเรกรุจน์
แป้ง อรจิรา = ทองรำไพ >>> อาร์,ภูริ,จารุณี สุขสวัสดิ์,กิ๊ก มยุรินทร์,ปิ่น เก็จมณี,เอ๊ ศศิกานต์,บอล วิทวัส,ปูไข่,บุ๋ม รัญญา

Malai Sam Chai >> Aom = Lo-Orn - Captain = Khun Yods - Gong Saharut = Pi Thep, Son Yuke = Lord Dee Reak Ruj , Pang Ornjira = Thong LumPai >>> R the Star, Puri, Jarunee Suksawut, Kik Mayurin, Pin Ketmanee, Ae Sasikarn, Ball Witawuts, Pookai and Boom Runya

jakjann

Jakjann
I think Gong is super actor and Son will be better sure ^___^

My dreams really come true hehe I wished that Gong and Aom could be pranang again and also Captain and now it is really true hope they will not changing^_____^

Yeah but m draem that Chakrit and Aom could be in a one same drama or together will not come true T___T

lindahll

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks jakjann!
This really a great cast, aom+captain is my favorite couple on screen, and kong is a veteran actor, son is hot newbie of EXACT. I also like Pang as supporting actress here.
just a little pity that my dream of AOM and Chakrit is gong once more!

jakjann

Jakjann
http://www.youtube.com/user/tangsaksitdotcom#p/a/u/1/tnl0sp-fe3I

ALL TSER NEW DRAMA2010

MALAI SAM CHAI TIME1:01

untinnu

sarNie Adult
OMG..Aom&Captain..they were my first favorite on-screen couple!! and now they're back!!! man..the cast is awesome!!! can't wait for this..

cicicat

sarNie Egg
I'm just curious about the storyline, and I heard that the n'ek divorced the first husband, and ended up with the third one? Anyone knows that captain is gonna be the first husband or the second one?

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
OMG, it's Kong. I was hoping for Captain to be the main lead but never mind I'll watch it for Aom, Captain, & Pang only...they seem more attractive to me than Kong & Son...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
glad that Aom&Captain get to reunite again. the story remind me of Aum lakorn morasomhangchewit that she has 3 husbands and end up with a young guy. but not liking Kong though they should have stick with Au. and Son acting is stiff hope he'll improve. sucks that Aom didn't get to pair up with Chakrit. wonder when they will get to meet,seem like taking forever.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Oh, I actually thought Captain was really the p'ek in here instead of Kong. He'll definitely outshine Kong then with Aom. LOL.