Mayura

khmerblue

sarNie Egg
Wai Wai Noodles said:
Anybody seen the lakorn with um Bua and that guy, I dont know his name but he has realllllly thin lips and it's the era of the wavy hair for the chicks.  The preview looked good, I was wondering if it's worth getting, hate to get the ones that you have to press the FFWD buttom all the freakin time.
[post="33036"][/post]​

this movie I thought wasn't very good.

khmerblue

sarNie Egg
Khatiya said:
Wai Wai, I haven't watched it myself, but I heard alot of peeps like it and some wish it was a bit longer..
[post="33019"][/post]​
yea i watched it and i wished it was a bit longer too.

bow see chompoo w/ angie/chakrit is also a good lakorn, but Chatrit was very mean to Angie in this movie.

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
its about angie having many guys n one tym she was ging out with a father n a son. chakrit knows that she's playing two guys so he plan to blow up angie spot n he did. so angie got exposed on newspaper. later she wanted to get a job n end up wrking for chakrit...n thats where i left off. he's really mean to her...but its a good movie so far...my mom liking it tho...i think she's on part 6 (i think)...she even stayed up late last nite watching it cuz it was so good to her. plus she's wake up at 4am to wrk. so if the movie wasnt that good she wouldnt be up that late. oh yeah this is the first tym she didnt ffwrd too. lol..wow im surpised..heheh..

khmerblue

sarNie Egg
I am thinking about renting the new lakorn w/ ann + num and i was wondering if anybody seen it yet and what did they they think about it?

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
bAyBeExPaZzIoN said:
its about angie having many guys n one tym she was ging out with a father n a son. chakrit knows that she's playing two guys so he plan to blow up angie spot n he did. so angie got exposed on newspaper. later she wanted to get a job n end up wrking for chakrit...n thats where i left off. he's really mean to her...but its a good movie so far...my mom liking it tho...i think she's on part 6 (i think)...she even stayed up late last nite watching it cuz it was so good to her. plus she's wake up at 4am to wrk. so if the movie wasnt that good she wouldnt be up that late. oh yeah this is the first tym she didnt ffwrd too. lol..wow im surpised..heheh..
[post="33616"][/post]​

LOL, yeah speaking of the FWD button, it's so tempting to press it since so many lakorn these days have so many stinky scenes that are just sooo freakin boring or 5 min or longer flashbacks that takes up at least half of the viewing time.

Nalia

sarNie Egg
Hey,
Can anyone tell me what's the new lakorn this week? Last week was Num/Ann and I really like that lakorn. Please tell me what's the new lakorn. Thanks

navy

sarNie Adult
I don't know about you, but I like Bua/Au lakorn (especially all the scene between Bua and Puri). I start to like Puri since his role made me cried a lot in this drama.

Chakrit and Angie...haven't heard Angie has a lakorn with Chakrit before. Is it from tv3 or tv7? Thanks for sharing the info.

AF4aZns

sarNie Egg
The only new movie I saw was "Komloss Jaom Kromom Smoss". Tik and Aum are both in that movie. Pretty good movie. I really enjoyed it!

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Nang Sao Jing Jai Gub Nai Sane Dee... cute movie and both look very cute, I like Aum's hair in there ..it's a funny lakorn too!

AF4aZns

sarNie Egg
Khatiya said:
Nang Sao Jing Jai Gub Nai Sane Dee... cute movie and both look very cute, I like Aum's hair in there ..it's a funny lakorn too!
[post="34052"][/post]​
I like the part when Tik went in for like a spa treatment and he got like a face mask on. Anyhow he wanted to use the bathroom very bad and asked one of the workers there to help him find the bathroom. He ended up opening the wrong door that led to outside. Tik was strolling down the streets with his bathrobe on like an idiot lol. He ended up riding a taxi and moving one of the car tires hahahaha.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Hmmm, I have not seeen any of these movies yet, cant wait to get them, LOL sure hope it's as good as you gals make me seems to be =)

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Wai Wai Noodles said:
hope it's as good as you gals make me seems to be =)
[post="34103"][/post]​

It just depends on your taste of lakorn and what mood you are in as well cuz too much comedy can be annoying sometime eheheh like it get's too old and stuff. You just have to try it and see for urself i guess :D

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL ooops I sounded kind of fobby there, but you knew what I meant right? ahaha so i wouldnt have to correct myself ehe

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
hey does anyone know if that one movie staring oil and aum something fire out yet.