Mayura

sooks

sarNie Egg
errr i thought the chakrit and angie would be better.. it's a waste of money. the ending is stupid. why does chakrit always play the same role?

sillygrl1021

sarNie Egg
i know what you mean sooks. i thought charkrit role wasn't aggressive enough. it was going great at the beginning then blah toward the end.

His role with bee was soooo much better. I felt everything from his sad emotions to his sweeter moments. But damn i find him hot when he plays the aggressive role. kekekek

pecco

sarNie Juvenile
does anyone know if mayura will translate the lakorn with pip, icky, cherry and nott??

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I thought the lakorn with Chakrit and Angie was good. Well, not the best, but it was worth watching. That's just me though. Anyhow, I haven't rented lakorn translated in Khmer in like years. Do they still have the leading man and woman's voice? I love their voice!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Kayla said:
I thought the lakorn with Chakrit and Angie was good. Well, not the best, but it was worth watching. That's just me though. Anyhow, I haven't rented lakorn translated in Khmer in like years. Do they still have the leading man and woman's voice? I love their voice!
[post="42586"][/post]​
yes they do, i heard that the leading n'ek voice is his wife and the bitchy n'ek is his second wife , is that true?

harman

Kayla said:
[post="42586"][/post]​

Wow Kayla you are so lucky to be able to understand both THai and Khmer. IM so jealous of you. :D

untinnu

sarNie Adult
ilovenumandoil. .

pbu charn (the p'eks voice) has two wife. . . . i know one of them dubb, but not sure about the other one, and i heard that he has another one from srok khmai. . and the n'ek voice is not his wife. .

mayura now has. .

-koo kwan (paul and tookta)
-sapai tornado (paul and kob)

can't think of the other ones. .

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
I thought a Cambodian singer by the name of "Oum Sophal" or something like dubs one of the meanie's voice...especially the ones now...

untinnu

sarNie Adult
yeah. . oum sophal dubbs the pretty n'rai voice. . but she's not one of pbu charn's voice tho

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
untinnu said:
ilovenumandoil. .

pbu charn (the p'eks voice) has two wife. . . . i know one of them dubb, but not sure about the other one, and i heard that he has another one from srok khmai. . and the n'ek voice is not his wife. .

mayura now has. .

-koo kwan (paul and tookta)
-sapai tornado (paul and kob)

can't think of the other ones. .
[post="45102"][/post]​
like i said i heard dont know if its true..

lil1

sarNie Egg
what was the ending # to Hemraj??? and was it good??? and how many tapes came out for Sapai Tornado??? Thanks in advance!!!!

untinnu

sarNie Adult
uh. . i think hemraj was like 16-18 end. . not sure, and for sapai tornado?. . uh, probably not more than 9 tapes. .

Kayla

sarNie Adult
harman said:
Wow Kayla you are so lucky to be able to understand both THai and Khmer. IM so jealous of you. :D
[post="44306"][/post]​
Harman, you so funny. No need to be jealous ja. I'm always willing to give tutorial. What really suck is I can't type out Khmer words into English, like I can with Thai. If so, the tutorial would be really fun. :sweat:

thear

sarNie Egg
Kayla said:
Harman, you so funny. No need to be jealous ja. I'm always willing to give tutorial. What really suck is I can't type out Khmer words into English, like I can with Thai. If so, the tutorial would be really fun. :sweat:
[post="45767"][/post]​
Hey Kayla, what kind of tutorial are you talking about? Do you mean providing Thai lessons?