Mayura

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I email mayura like 5 times and they never ever or even once email me back...I guess someone is not doing their job...I really hate mayura now because they suck at dubbing lakorn...I dont want to wait anymore so I just watch it in thai language even though I understand about 80 percent of thai language, but I'm getting there to the 100 percent because I learned a lot of new word when I watch it in thai...This really help me advance my thai language...No more dubbing for me, but I would only watch chinese dubbed by tvb thou...wtaching chinese movie dubbed in thai is so funny because i'm not use to the voice...lol...
I don't wait for Mayura anymore either...if they come out with good ones, I'll tell my mom to buy, so she can watch it herself, but now, I prefer all my Thai lakorns in Thai...the same for Chinese series, the dubbed voices these days are horrible...and I've gotten to appreciate each actor and their individually unique voices, so I can never go back to hearing dubbed voices, I hate it now.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Mayura is not tech savvy and I don't think they are going to hire any tech savvy people to run it either. Look how long it took them to convert from VSH to DVD, and then get their store online. I mean, they are very popular on dubbing Thai in Khmer but yet they limit themselves and doesn't put their product out to other countries.

I've contacted them via email before, no response. Called them a couple of times, no one answered. Then when someone did, they said that Pu Chharn was on vacation (to Cambodia) and that he will leave a msg and have him called back. Waited, waited and no calls.

Can't count on them much, and just take them for what they are. You either watch it or skip it. Those that I talk to (complain to) they said, "if you want it a certain way, then do it yourself. If you rely on others, you just have to accept it the way they come."

somp9

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know, when will Mayura dubbed new lakorns? They haven't dubbed anything yet since Wier and Aump lakorn.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
the main character guy voice went to cambodia so he wont be dubbing for a while, but I dont want new lakorn...I want him to finish with his old lakorn so I can buy it to watch...he's takin forever with this...he need to keep it up with his work if he want to continue his business

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
It's been a couple of weeks already and Mayura has yet to release any new titles.

Are you guys still disappointed? Still waiting for their dubbed lakorns? Or have you moved on lol? If so, what do you think is the next best alternative dubbing company?

I see there is a new company out called Sarika. At first I thought it was a come back for one of the lady who used to dubbed for MAYURA (Dy Sokhorn). Back then she used to start her own company called Sarika. But after testing it out, it sound like the dubber are in Cambodia. Perhaps it the same dubbers who dub for other production as well.

That is the thing right now is that people in Cambodia work as dubber but not contacted to a particular company but rather to whom ever will pay them to dub. This doesn't make it unique or distinctive.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
girls, i'm so happy! i've discovered a website here iamovies which sells thai lakorns khmer dubbed and i've requested an old lakorn dubbed by Mayura and you know what? they have it! if someone wants old lakorns dubbed in khmer they can request at this website, they're very fast and just need the title.

suezie

sarNie Juvenile
girls, i'm so happy! i've discovered a website here iamovies which sells thai lakorns khmer dubbed and i've requested an old lakorn dubbed by Mayura and you know what? they have it! if someone wants old lakorns dubbed in khmer they can request at this website, they're very fast and just need the title.

The title in khmer?

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I se MAyura release MuayInter with PAncake and Stephen

Areeya

sarNie Adult
i really do hate when production dubbed thai lakorn they change the song to khmer...this is really lame because i hate it and it bother me when they do that...this make it not interesting to watch because its a thai lakorn which should have thai song not khmer song...but i dont care anymore because i dont watch it dubbed it more because mauyra suck and i perfer watching it in thai so i can fluently understand thai...I dont want to not know how to understand my another language of mine...

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
i talk to the ladies that works at the mayura store, they told me that main guy voice will be coming back in two weeks..so i hope they start dubbing again..

yak

sarNie Adult
i talk to the ladies that works at the mayura store, they told me that main guy voice will be coming back in two weeks..so i hope they start dubbing again..
i hope so.. i really miss mayura now.. i see so many lakorns that are out, but dont want to watch.. im waiting on my mayura people..

yak

sarNie Adult
does anyone knows their number? i called, but it says its disconnected? how funny is that.. lol..